1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is YOAST the best wordpress SEO plugin?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Technary, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Mazurian

Mazurian Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I run Yoast plugin in few of my websites and it works good ( two of my websites are rank in first Google search with Yoast plugin ). I also tried All in One SEO and SEOPressor and like it as well. I think that if you know little bit SEO than all recommended plugin will be fine. What I don't like in Yoast is that it doesn't recognize words in different language ( for example Polish characters ) so even if you have keywords in copy it shows zero. But in general I like it.

Mazurian, May 8, 2014 IP
  2. shiv saroya

shiv saroya Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can now use all new WordPress SEO plugin "Wp Full SEO" not only plugin its a complete SEO pack for your WordPress 20 plus premium SEO tools in one plugin, explore for know more.

shiv saroya, May 17, 2014 IP
  3. joclarisse

joclarisse Peon

Best Answers:
    I heard Yoast is pretty good but if you want to focus on, let's say, user engagement, I think it is better to use specialized plugin.
    There is a new SEO/User Engagement WP plugin being released tomorrow by a company called infocc.

It basically generates links automatically for defined keywords in the form of hypertext. It's awesome because you don't have to spend so much time doing it manually; it is easy, quick and flawless. Internal linking is great to earn some search engine love! And user engagement is key to improve traffic and conversion. Check them out

I know that if you agree to blog about their plugin you can try the full version for free. They also have a free trial of the lighter version available.

joclarisse, Jun 25, 2014 IP
  4. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would posit that rolling out a wordpress plugin should not require a marketing firm but, at least make an effort.

You cant knock off Joost with some conjecture about what you might do tomorrow. Next time, your first post should probably be "hello dp, my name is". Then you wont tip your hand so poorly out of the gate.

N.

Nigel Lew, Jun 25, 2014 IP
  5. joclarisse

joclarisse Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks for the advice. I'm no marketing firm. But I get your point. Peace.

joclarisse, Jun 25, 2014 IP
  6. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No sweat. "Hey, I just made this. What do you think" is a much sounder idea but no worries. As an SEO dude I look forward to putting it through its paces.

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Jun 25, 2014 IP
  7. ladymacbeth9

ladymacbeth9 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I absolutely agree with this. I've been working with Wordpress and contributing to it for more than five years.I always used All in One and after the triple threat with ALL in One the Secunia advisories went out. I've installed Yoast on several sites. I personally don't like it and I'm not overly impressed with it and.. as Nigel says.. it gives me a headache. :) Thanks for validating that.

ladymacbeth9, Jun 25, 2014 IP
  8. scottgerri

scottgerri Member

Best Answers:
    Read this article - searchenginejournal[dot]flaw-one-seo-pack-wordpress-plugin-may-putting-website-risk/108323/

scottgerri, Jun 26, 2014 IP
  9. Krishspeech

Krishspeech Active Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously my one and only choice. It works awesome with it's amazing performance.

Krishspeech, Jun 26, 2014 IP
  10. newsworldinside

newsworldinside Member

Best Answers:
    Personally I run more than 25+ wordpress CMS based site and tried All in One SEO, Yoast, SEO Platinum but the best results I get from only Yoast Plugin. So I personally recommended for Yoast.

newsworldinside, Jun 26, 2014 IP
  11. ladymacbeth9

ladymacbeth9 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Scottgerri I agree that there were some issues with ALL in One. That was the reason I had tried Yoast, however it's important to note that nearly every plugin or cms has at one point or another been challenged by vulnerability advisories, up to and including yoast. I believe Secunia and Symantec had posted on that if I'm not mistaken. ( check this link http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/58963/discuss The issue is not whether they had a problem, but how quickly they alerted those who were using that product as well as how rapidly they moved to patch and secure it, which in this case was under 5 days, a fact that is impressive at best in consideration of the fact that some of our credit card companies don't tell us they got hacked for months.

ladymacbeth9, Jun 27, 2014 IP
  12. juerald

juerald Active Member

Best Answers:
    I personally use Yoast and rreally i am very happy with that plugin and very very satisfactied.

juerald, Jun 27, 2014 IP
  13. andreint

andreint Peon

Best Answers:
    another alternative is SEOPressor, but i find Yoast to be good enough for most websites

andreint, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  14. diziadvice

diziadvice Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, yoast is best..I mostly prefer this plugin and I am using it for all of my sites..

diziadvice, Jun 29, 2014 IP
  15. giorgioarmani

giorgioarmani Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Would be interesting to see a poll on this... Can you still add it to the thread?

giorgioarmani, Jul 1, 2014 IP
  16. SEO Emerge

SEO Emerge Member

Best Answers:
    I have been using Yoast for years and it is one of the best! It has an advanced settings for each wordpress page that allows even more customization. Here is the bottom line though... as long as a wordpress plugin allows a title tag and meta description it should work fiine unless your an advanced SEO.

SEO Emerge, Jul 1, 2014 IP
  17. friv2

friv2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I use Yoast in my Wordpress blogs. So far is working great for me.

friv2, Aug 15, 2014 IP
  18. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best one according to me is SEO Ultimate

rankwatch.com, Aug 16, 2014 IP
  19. Anukriti Verma

Anukriti Verma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes, Yoast is the best plugin for the SEO purpose in the wordpress sites as it satisfies our most of the requirements itself. The Sitemaps, Robot.txt and many get installed itself.

The Another plugin you can try is SEO Ultimate.

Anukriti Verma, Aug 22, 2014 IP
  20. isatunc

isatunc Peon

Best Answers:
    I listen to the radio on my own I am using Yoast SEO. I think the best SEO plugin, I would recommend it to anyone. for instance; <a href="http://radyodinle.tc/seymen-fm/"><b>seymen fm</b></a>

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014
    isatunc, Aug 23, 2014 IP