1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Digital Marketing

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Jeanthui Kamei, Jun 19, 2014.

Hello Everyone,

since I have been running here and there inside DP for no reason and I am getting tired. I need help badly, could someone guide me how to learn digital marketing from the scratch (begin). I can see lot of Courses in Market, but I dont think that would be helpful.

Please Help!

Regards,
    Jean

Jeanthui Kamei, Jun 19, 2014 IP
  2. Jake Rigdon

Jake Rigdon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Internet marketing is so big and diverse, its hard to tell someone where to start. Maybe start with social media? See what posts get reaction and what posts don't.

Jake Rigdon, Jun 19, 2014 IP
  3. Khadaji

Khadaji Active Member

Best Answers:
    "Internet Marketing" is such a huge topic, that it would be more reasonable to ask how to market Amazon products, or how to build a list.

Pick a smaller topic and focus on it.

If you want to actually learn the whole business at once, there's going to be no replacement for a complete course on the topic (and they average $1,500 or so), or a mentor who can walk you through everything (price varies quite widely)

You can also just read - there's a tremendous amount of free information available online if you just keep reading through the forum. You'll soon recognize posters who seem to know what they're talking about - then just read all of their postings online.

If you can create unique content that answers what people are searching for - then you'll be way ahead of the pack in trying to create an online marketing business.

Khadaji, Jun 20, 2014 IP
  4. thesdl

thesdl Active Member

Best Answers:
    learning digital marketing you need to learn, where to start and how to start at first. You should start learning from basic level of marketing. You can take help from different blogs, forums, can watch video tutorial from youtube. and before you choice any program, you must should prefer quality than quantity.

thesdl, Jun 22, 2014 IP
  5. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    First things first. What product or service are you trying to market?

jrbiz, Jun 22, 2014 IP
  6. MilesWeb

MilesWeb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to know if have you finalized the keywords you will be working on.

MilesWeb, Jun 23, 2014 IP
  7. Jeanthui Kamei

Jeanthui Kamei Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    what should do now??? Should I create a site and start affiliating? Please suggest me what is the best

Jeanthui Kamei, Jun 23, 2014 IP
  8. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well, you have not answered our questions about your products/services, goals, keywords etc., so YES, start a website, start affiliating, start SEO-ing, start Social Media-ing, start PPC-ing, start doing EVERYTHING really fast immediately! Just GO, GO, GO!

When you inevitably fail, you might then consider coming back here and having an intelligent discussion.

jrbiz, Jun 23, 2014 IP
  9. bshearer

bshearer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Examine your own talents and abilities first. Ask friends for their opinions.

If you are a extrovert and you have never met a stranger AND you have the natural ability to Sell stuff then you may have what it takes.

As for me, I have a logical mind so I tend to anaylze stuff. My training is in programming. So after chasing the Adsense, e-book, article creation, affiliate, and other headless chickens I re-exmined my abilities and applied them to a new programming platform. Now I am considered an expert and I own my own training website.

Even for me my incoming money is slow BUT I am quite satisfied.

Good luck!

Buddy

bshearer, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  10. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Every product or niche is marketed differently.

If you don't even know clearly what you're doing, then obviously you won't know what you're asking.

Ethan Alvin, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  11. Rares Mihail Prala

Rares Mihail Prala Active Member

Best Answers:
    First of all learn, read, apply, fail and repeat. These are the first rule if you want to succeed in pretty much everything.

You can't spend maybe a week on a forum and then jump to the conclusion that you are bored and you want so bad to make money online...

First things first and maybe the easiest one, offer a service. Some article writing, some design, you name it. If you don't know anything which leads to the fact that you don't have a service to provide and you also don't want to spend money on ebooks, coaching, video tutorials and so on you will realize pretty much nothing in this field.

And I am telling you these from my own experience. I don't say that you have to go around and buy everything, I am just saying that there are some reports and courses out there which will help you understand affiliate marketing, list building, paid and free traffic, launching products and so on an you have to buy, read and apply them.

As you pay for college just to learn something and after apply it you pay as well for information in here.

Rares Mihail Prala, Jun 24, 2014 IP
  12. JackFraser

JackFraser Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try these:
    First, specify your niche, your target audience and your product. After that try to write down something like a marketing plan. After these two steps you already get clearer picture of the whole process. Don't forget to connect all your Social Media accounts and be persistent, do your marketing constantly.

JackFraser, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  13. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    For the most part, digital marketing boils down to these 4 steps:

1) Get traffic (you can use paid advertising to get this)

2) Lead to squeeze page

3) Follow up via email autoresponder (Aweber or Getresponse)

4) Lead them to sales page (affiliate or your own)

5) Get them to order, then start selling to them with more products

6) Automate the process

That's it.

Randall Magwood, Jun 29, 2014 IP
  14. broombroom

broombroom Member

Best Answers:
    I think as others have said the best thing you can do right now is learn the basics or the ropes by reading the tonnes of free information on the internet. Better yet gain a mentor or learn from someone that has succeeded. However don't make the mistake of not taking action by getting carried away with all the stories.

After you have learned that you will typically need to find an audience that is craving for something that no one can give them - this is your market/audience. You then need to show them that you can give them what you want - a product or service /squeeze landing page. Then retain the customers through your medium - likely a website or blog via email list. The email list is the most important tool an IM can have.

broombroom, Jun 29, 2014 IP
  15. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    In theory you can just begin with a simple setup, few keywords and a single product to advertise. But a lot is learned through failing and testing new procedures till you find the one you really need for that specific niche. Since there are so many factors involved, it's difficult to just tell you what to do in a forum thread.