1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When should I re-apply for google adsense

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by carpentrylai, Jun 12, 2014.

I just made a new blog at www.stylegents.com last week. I guess I jumped the gun by applying for google adsense before I had an audience and content. They declined me for lack of content. How long should I wait and how much content should I have before I resubmit?

Any suggestions would be great.

I would have posted in AsSense subforum but it said I need to be liked by more people. Guess being a member since 2008 isn't good enough. :p

carpentrylai, Jun 12, 2014 IP
  2. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Adsense now have too many publisher and therefore they now only approve those quality site. Time doesnt the main reason to be considered but the content, you need to work out on the content and you can re-submit your application anytime once you feel the content is enough

lifeplayer, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I would not waste your and Googe's time. I very much doubt if your site is ever going to get Adsense with more of the same sort of content - its just not useful. Adsense requires UNIQUE, USEFUL and COMPELLING content.

Agent000, Jun 15, 2014 IP
    ashrafkamal and malky66 like this.
  4. carpentrylai

carpentrylai Member

Best Answers:
    Very odd. Every post I've done on the site is 100% original and I consider it useful information.

Thanks for looking.

carpentrylai, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  5. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Seriously? If I was searching for info on those topics, as a searcher I would not be happy with your content in my search results.

Agent000, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  6. carpentrylai

carpentrylai Member

Best Answers:

well, the site is new. its only been up a week. takes time to build content

carpentrylai, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  7. Michael Leng

Michael Leng Active Member

Best Answers:
    Add more contents around 10 articles. Each article should contain 300-500 words. Then re-submit again.

Michael Leng, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  8. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure why anyone would sign up for adsense; at least until you have a popular site with so much traffic that you can not stand it anymore, and then you know you have something popular enough to present to google, otherwise I would not want to waste my time signing up for a penny here and there, then "accidentally" click on your own ads, or get banned by adsense for some random "reason" that you can not explain. If you are some type of authority site, then I doubt you will get banned, but if you are just another nickel and dime site, then you are not safe. I see the "I was banned by adsense" stories all the time....

dscurlock, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  9. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I see those all the time...usually by idiots who don't know how to follow simple terms and conditions, I've had my Adsense account for 7 years and been payed thousands of pounds, I've never been warned, banned or had any issues whatsoever...why?, because I don't try and manipulate results and don't break their rules...simple really.
    All the idiots that come here whining about "Google banned me for no reason" are just liars and retards incapable of following some simple rules.

Back on topic....
    OP, sorry I found the site a bit pointless and not very interesting at all and if I landed on it I would bounce pretty much straight away,
    As @Agent000 said there is no real engaging content at all, for example:
    I'm afraid that doesn't cut the mustard as far as content goes, You'll need to add a lot more content before Adsense accept you.

malky66, Jul 9, 2014 IP
    Agent000 likes this.
  10. ashrafkamal

ashrafkamal Active Member

Best Answers:
    In Adsense's language definition of content become different from in general case.

Suppose you are writing on Butter. Then
    If Adsense says :

Unique Content:
    it means write something different about the butter which should be new for Adsense crawler. (Hey, you can cheat Larry Page but cannot Adsense Robot as you know how big it is)

More content : It actually means your blog should have enough content on butter so that even a alien can understand what do you want to say. Again to know more about butter he/she should not leave your blog.

In short your blog should be full with useful contents not a multi topic directory.

(Google itself is largest directory of this universe, then why they will put multi billion technology ads on a page which are actually their rival :p )

No Targetable Content: If they are saying so, it means either there are not a single advertiser promoting butter or they are very few in number which are enough for previously accepted blogs.

Content is Not compatible for Adsense: Read TOS and other adsense policies may be your content about is just mother f****ng abuse personally for Adsense.

If anyone follow this strictly, he will never have to take a chance of re-apply. (View is personal)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
    ashrafkamal, Jul 13, 2014 IP
  11. gvdk

gvdk Member

Best Answers:
    But if some guys click on my ads many times in few minutes ? What happen ?

gvdk, Jul 14, 2014 IP
  12. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Google aren't stupid, they know all about click-bombing and how to detect it.

malky66, Jul 14, 2014 IP
  13. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you love so much adsense restart all the work but like the OP said try and focus on the real side of the content. There is no point on going with krap content if its not useful. 500 words articles can be not so useful now days. Try and exceed the bound.

Matei Gavriluta, Jul 15, 2014 IP