1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you deal with physical pain?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Megamon, Jun 8, 2014.

So let's say there is the scenario,which exactly it happens to me right now and i thought to ask you to see what would you do in this situation.

I am sick i got my neck and my nose , so there was time that i am getting impatient and i was like the night it was coming i wouldn't sleep very well and because thought that happened.

However what bugs me up , is what would happen when i will have my own kids ?Would i be stronger or what?

If i were sick and my kid had a headache or something how would i be able to stand up on him? I am imagining myself on that situation and i am like "I won't make it, i am not strong enough".

In little words all the night in my head was speaking my inner voice and i couldn't stop talking except the moment i slept..

I went to my mum bed , and it was you know different bed it different skin , and there was my cat i think is due to my cat that i was able to sleep.

When i saw my cat it was like "Miaw" i was hugging her and i was able to smile like i usually do and i was able to calm down and i finally slept however the morning when i waked up , i was like sleeping and waking up there is resistance.

The other days about waking up and sleeping on the morning is usual.

However how if you were in my situation what would you do?

Megamon, Jun 8, 2014 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    When we had our first child, things changed dramatically for my wife and I. There was "a new sheriff in town" so to speak. We realized that we had brought this new person into the world and it was our responsibility to take care of her. There was also a new love in our lives that I fully believe was chemically induced by our bodies (it was that strong.) Those two powerful forces (love and recognition of responsibility) were enough to get us through the infant, toddler, and young child years which can be sleepless and very challenging from a physical perspective. Also, because there were two of us (mom and dad) one of us could always take care of the baby if the other was sick. Even if both of us were sick, one of us had enough adrenalin at any given time to solve the immediate issue with the child and collapse back into bed. The teenage/early adulthood years become more of a mental/emotional challenge for parents, in my experience.

At any rate, if and when you are ready to have children, it will be straightforward to progress from the self-centric mindset of youth to one of primary concern for your progeny. Humans have been doing it for millennia.

jrbiz, Jun 8, 2014 IP
    sarahk and Megamon like this.
  3. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    Kids make men much stronger.
    I've read that ancient Jews had a saying sounding something like "Only the one who has children is a real man", meaning that a male can be considered a real man only after he makes a child and takes responsibility on his family.
    When you see a really little helpless kid of your's in need, you find lots of power to overcome laziness, pain, and other stuff like.

Karuna17, Jun 11, 2014 IP
  4. Megamon

Megamon Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    i know what you mean but i want to find the strength in my own without anyone to help me out because i want to count on myself and being proud of it.

Actually i just wanna be happy...and it gets so difficult so many months now...I am wondering if all things was just an excuse..:(

Megamon, Jun 11, 2014 IP
  5. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    I think, @Megamon , being proud of one's own strength is just another ego's mindsgame. The strength, at least a huge part of it, comes from our interaction with the outer world. By this I mean that though we'd like to imagine ourselves been cool and strong, in fact it's the circumstances that play major role in our development.

Karuna17, Jun 12, 2014 IP
    Megamon likes this.
  6. Megamon

Megamon Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You've got that right.

I am also struggling to do something because instead of just like feelings and doing it is like i feel like i am forcing myself in order to do things which is not like i am forcing to do , i do them because "i want to " i don't know why my mind plays this tricks and i have to thing always like that and having those negative thoughts.

I've heard that meditation is going to make me feel good and i am watching some videos to relax myself and they actually work :p some of them ^_^

It's just that i have to find my own path:)

Megamon, Jun 14, 2014 IP
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    All the symptoms you've listed in your starting post are reflective of depression.

Sometimes going through some stressful situation over and over again, for an extended period of time, can lead to developing the symptoms of depression. For instance, people who have to speak/perform in front of large audiences may develop depression later on in life. Living in an unstable home, as a child, can lead to depression later on as well.

It's not going to get better, unfortunately, unless you conscientiously work on it. You may want to join a support group in your city. Sometimes sharing your struggles with others and hearing testimonies of those who have gone through similar situations can be the best therapeutic method for overcoming mild forms of depression.

qwikad.com, Jun 14, 2014 IP
    Karuna17, Megamon and jrbiz like this.
  8. Megamon

Megamon Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I know what you mean , and yeah i would do change my routine if it was possible but i don't have the money and i don't wanna do a job that i don't like.

I was thinking that even if i were to move through my parents house i should work somewhere , but still i want to do something that i like.

Because if i do something that i don't like i would still have the same problem and keep complain about it.

I feel like if i had real friends i would smile more and go out and have some fun ...

I know what i want is just that i am afraid so much...

Megamon, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  9. janinaherz

janinaherz Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree @qwikad.com on this.

What I'd say is JUST CHILL! and overcome your Fear.

Don't be too much serious & take it easy.

Time and Situation make individual strong.

janinaherz, Jul 17, 2014 IP
  10. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you sign up to volunteer for 2 - 4 hours per week at a worthy charity or nonprofit that is doing something that is of interest to you? There are a wide array of needy organizations that would gratefully accept your help and doing something positive like this would enhance your life and how you feel about yourself. You likely would also make some like-minded friends while doing this. Note that this type of activity would not prevent you from doing anything else (getting a job, socializing more, etc.) but would give you a worthy purpose in your life and that can make a big difference in your outlook on things.

jrbiz, Jul 17, 2014 IP
    Megamon likes this.
  11. Megamon

Megamon Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I actually i am came to london before a month and now i am looking for a boxing club to join without getting paid in order to make friends and because i like sports but i am still looking so if you hear anything just let me know.
    thanks.

Megamon, Aug 9, 2014 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  12. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I am really happy to hear that you have taken action to change things by moving to London and also that you are looking at joining a club. You have made some positive steps and that is what is important right now. Good for you!

Unfortunately, I am based in the U.S., so I won't likely be able to provide insight into worthy activities in London, but perhaps other DPers can help with that. But I do recommend the fish and chip markets on the streets of London along with the Indian restaurants. It seems like all of the Pubs, these days (I was last there about a year ago) no longer offer steak and kidney pie (they call it Steak and Ale pie now) or I would suggest that, as well.

jrbiz, Aug 9, 2014 IP