1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Best Articles Writing Services ?

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by rashidmoney, Jun 15, 2014.

Hi guys,

1- I'm not a native English speaker, I'm good in English but not that good to write my own content and post it on my new website.

2- Few weeks earlier, I have published a thread "on digitalpoint" about my website and I wanted your help that why my website isn't ranking well on Google, lots of guys told me that I have low quality content, I was surprised because I didn't write the article my self I ordered them from fiverr "that has lots of positive feedbacks".

So...
    • Can you please suggest me good fiverr gigs for writing content OR other services that write content.
    • And what do you think of these websites:
    ranking-article.com
    hirewriters.com

Thanks.

rashidmoney, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  2. funmom91

funmom91 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Consider ordering from Top Rated Sellers on Fiverr, Odesk, Copify, or looking through the writers here. I hope this helps. I have never heard of the two sites that you referenced.

funmom91, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  3. Keith Nimble

Keith Nimble Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would add Elance to that list...

Keith Nimble, Jun 23, 2014 IP
  4. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    English is also my second language, although I've been living in the US for about 10 years now. But either way, I dropped out of High School and I hated writing and even more English.

I still forced myself to do it. Now I just blog and make money online that way. I would outsource the content for backlinks and stuff but never for my own blogs. I just learned to love to write daily.

I'm sure you can do it too if you really wanted to man! :cool:

But anyways, if you are looking to just outsource everything, my best tip would be to hire a Virtual Assistant. Find a cheap deal with someone good in writing English Articles. Doing this will depend on your budget of course.

I actually know some good people you can outsource articles from - I can connect you with their Skype if you want. Let me know

You can also pay a little bit more and invest in an Article Writing Software like Article Builder (articlebuilder.net) - then you will be able to create articles on demand, on a lot of niches.

When it comes to investing in content, though, you have to make sure you are making a good investment to make some profits in the future with it. So learn all you can about content marketing and put your content to work for you.

Anyways... I hope this helps!

I wish you the best success!!

CheerS :cool:

Snoopy240, Jun 25, 2014 IP
  5. uand.eye

uand.eye Active Member

Best Answers:
    You won't get good quality articles from those sites. Anyone who can write would not do it for $5. At that price writers are better off spending time on their own blogs.

To get a good writer you really need to be looking at 5-10 times that amount. If you can't afford that then just write it yourself.

uand.eye, Jun 25, 2014 IP
  6. shoel1984

shoel1984 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I used to buy from native speaker 100 words for $1.1 and was Okay to me and I have his Skype and also he is member of blakhat forum

shoel1984, Jun 26, 2014 IP
  7. esther.paul

esther.paul Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can assist you on this; if you are still looking for help then do PM me or contact me through Skype.

Good Luck

esther.paul, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  8. Analyst

Analyst Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's not just the content that is responsible for ranking. Yes, content is King, but if your website structure is not optimized according to search engine standards, you must not blame the content or the writer!

Search Engine ranking is a complex phenomenon and especially Google rankings.... There are about 400 algo updates from Google in one year and they make sure that high quality websites get better visibility. The dilemma with content entrepreneurs is that they think only high quality content makes a high quality website, while in actual it is Content + User Experience + Social Signals + Onsite Trust Flags

Regards,

Analyst, Jul 30, 2014 IP
  9. RAND0M1ZER

RAND0M1ZER Active Member

Best Answers:
    All the cheap articles you see for sale on sites like fiverr and digitalpoint are trash. You are not going to build a sucessful website by buying cheap articles and copy and pasting them into a free Wordpress template. If it were that simple, everyone would be doing it.

RAND0M1ZER, Jul 30, 2014 IP
  10. CU_Designs

CU_Designs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Good Fiverr gigs for writing content? Hmmmm...I guess it would depend on how you define 'good' and what your standards are for a writer. Questions:

1.) What are your standards when you approach a writer to write something for you?
    2.) Are you looking for professional writing, technical writing, newsworthy articles, conversational writing, etc.?

Answering those two questions would help people in guiding you to the writer(s) who may be best suited for your needs.

CU_Designs, Aug 17, 2014 IP
  11. AL Tillman

AL Tillman Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would say unique article wizard or submit your article. you can also go to submit edge.com and use them as a resource as well

AL Tillman, Aug 18, 2014 IP
  12. strawberry123

strawberry123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2014
    strawberry123, Sep 6, 2014 IP
  13. Romy Lakip

Romy Lakip Peon

Best Answers:

Whether or not you are a good English speaker this should help give you a good start:

The first thing I do is go to https://app.buzzsumo.com and type in a keyword that is relevant to my niche. For me, this could be "spirituality", "Buddhism", "New Age", etc. For you, it might be "marketing", "SEO", "Fly Fishing", or whatever.

In the results, there will be blog posts that have ranked well and been shared a lot. I'll use this information to generate blog post ideas that seem popular and I'll create a list of topics. I usually have around 30 - 60 topics in my list.

Next, I'll begin writing an article for each topic. Each article gets scheduled for posting on my blog, one per day. Once I have about a month of posts scheduled, I can sit back and begin working on my next round of posts without feeling rushed or overwhelmed.

Generating high quality content on a niche blog to engage your readers is not as difficult as it may seem. It just takes a little work!

This will at least give you an idea of what to write about. If you end up hiring someone else to write for you you can give them examples of the content you want written. Hope this helps!

Romy Lakip, Sep 23, 2014 IP
  14. A+ Global

A+ Global Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looking for quality and affordable writing service? Email me at .
    Thank you.

A+ Global, Oct 4, 2016 IP
  15. MurrayRothbard

MurrayRothbard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am the best ;P

MurrayRothbard, Oct 11, 2016 IP