1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earn $100 per Day using Google Adsense if it can? please help

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by MakezJumper, May 22, 2014.

hai guys.... I was tired of making money on adsense method. I can only produce $ 0.16 per day...

please give your solution

MakezJumper, May 22, 2014 IP
  2. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can't earn so easy more than $10 per day... Adsense is now really hard to work with. You should have a BIG website, really many many visitors and of course if they are targetted you can earn more if you had CHOSEN good keywords! ;)

patco, May 24, 2014 IP
  3. Pawan Singh

Pawan Singh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah man , making considerable amount from adsense is not easy. It'll take time and effort ..However if you want to make money $10 per day then you can try site likes fiverr, cheapjobsmart , mycheapjobs like microjobs site . It's fine for newbie want to make money online ....

Pawan Singh, May 25, 2014 IP
  4. WRZdesign

WRZdesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1 - don't give up yet, continue publishing unique articles,earning on newly build website is really slow until you gain enough traffic.
    2 - choose the right adsense ads type is also the key, and make it really blend in with your template.
    3 - if you want to earn more, choose a high paying niche, google it.

WRZdesign, May 27, 2014 IP
  5. andreiionut

andreiionut Member

Best Answers:
    It is really important to focus on good and original content but still focusing on subjects that will get you ads with a high CPC .
    You can have a site with 400 visitors per day wich can produce 20 $ per day , and a site with 3000 visitors per day wich can make only 5 $ per day . Depends on advertiser bids for the niche you write your articles .

andreiionut, Jun 1, 2014 IP
  6. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    well, to make $100 per day from adsense is going to take sometime
    you need to focus on developing your site, make it better and get more targeted traffic before you talk about making big money

lifeplayer, Jun 1, 2014 IP
  7. kundandamak

kundandamak Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there, Earning $ 100 a day with Google AdSense is not impossible but at the same time it is not easy. You should get more than 40 -50 thousand Page view per day and at the same time your site should have high targeted keywords. Generally sites related to technology, insurance etc have high paying keywords.
    http://whytoblog.com

kundandamak, Jun 8, 2014 IP
  8. aivil

aivil Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    well, $100 could be made even from 20K page views per day (even from an average niche) provided that you are placing your ads in best ways possible ( how do you know it? = keep experimenting till your CTR is anywhere between 2-3%) and also block some very unrelevant ad categories and you can also block some very low paying advertisers) ..i have a list of such advertisers if you need so..

aivil, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  9. crazybabyboy911

crazybabyboy911 Peon

Best Answers:
    Please provide us with the list that you have ??
    Also, is it safe with an Ad-sense Account to filter the list of very low paying advertisers ??

crazybabyboy911, Jun 14, 2014 IP
  10. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, it is legal to block the low pay advertisement but it might reduce your CTR/earning as well because you might get empty ads if no other matched ads was found

lifeplayer, Jun 14, 2014 IP
  11. aivil

aivil Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Please check the list here- https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/172iNX0Bi-NgR1r2lXdBP77L__gAwNWeOQT6So1CtDb8/edit?usp=sharing

and "lifeplayer" said, it could lower the CTR, but , you can experiment this. If your niche has wide range of the advertisers then it wont lower the CTR that much compared to what improvement it could make it for your CPC. I hope ou find it useful and if you notice any changes, please update us.

aivil, Jun 25, 2014 IP
    enhu likes this.
  12. royalstar_23

royalstar_23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I have few issues like the one mentioned above, Its better to discuss here rather then making a new thread..

My website is related to love Stories.. You can check my signature for the link..
    I am getting around 600 Users a day, But the average clicks i am getting are 2-3, with CPC $0.8 on average basis.. And i am too earning $0.16 a day..

I tried heatmaps to see where users are clicking, But no luck for me... I changed the theme of my website but again, No luck for me and the clicks remain same as i am getting now..

May i need to change the theme again, If so can you send me a link or suggest me which theme will be best for me.. Please check the positions of the ads and let me know if i need to change them as well... I thought people these a days are too technical and they have an idea about the content and an advertisement.. i believe 70% of users are aware of adsense and they does not click on ads..

Let me know your thoughts on the same !!

royalstar_23, Jun 25, 2014 IP
  13. enhu

enhu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to keep experimenting with the size and placement of your ads. First thing i notice is that you should change the url color to the link color of your site (blue, here) AND, use text and display ad both. How much users come from mobile devices??
    Use a big ad (728 or 970 by) on header or below it (just above the main content). wait for some time..and let us know the results..but the CPC will always be comparatively lower for your niche..

enhu, Jun 29, 2014 IP
  14. Fifa World Cup Final 2014

Fifa World Cup Final 2014 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1> Post regularly on your website.
    2> Go for unique content.
    3> Write the post of about 600 word and more.
    4> Use Google ad words for Keyword analysis, choose the keywords with low competition.
    5> Use social Media to promote your website.

15. Istenais

Istenais Active Member

Best Answers:
    Total BS about 600 words; adwords keyword analysis.
    You won't get competition data from adwords, because it's advertisers competition, not keyword.

Check your top10 competitiors websites (backlinks etc.) to get competition level.

And use much more than social media to create backlinks.

Istenais, Jul 2, 2014 IP
  16. hotpaknews

hotpaknews Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you must create a big site to earn 100$ a day. Its not so simple these days.

hotpaknews, Jul 4, 2014 IP
  17. mahnazkut

mahnazkut Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is possible to make $500+ almost every day from adsense, I did with 80 page content site 1-2k visitors a day.
    some months hit $20K + few years ago.
    Regarding traffic, it is all about the subject of your site. If you have content receives organic traffic from keywords advertisers ready to pay high, you can earn good with less traffic.
    You can't make much with funny pics or cake recipes site getting 10K+ visitors per day (have you seen any TV ad running on Brazil World cup match half time break about "cake recipes" or "cute kittens" ? ), but the small example site below can make more with very less traffic:

upload_2014-7-6_1-31-5.png

Adsense can work well for sites receives ORGANIC search traffic from google , or bing/yahoo with commercially valuable keywords.

mahnazkut, Jul 5, 2014 IP
  18. jambevaan

jambevaan Peon

Best Answers:
    well that's pretty cool huh

jambevaan, Jul 13, 2014 IP
  19. ashrafkamal

ashrafkamal Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you can, you only have to be organised and you should write keyword oriented blog post. Write better and better and then improve to become more better content crafter. Soon after few days you will have a strong reason to convert visitor of your blog into your readers. As they will grow in numbers, you will earn money in next figures.

Not harder like going on marsh, people like you and me are doing then why not you/I can do this. So keep patience never give up and go ahead..

If still need my help please start a conversation with me soon.

ashrafkamal, Jul 13, 2014 IP
  20. wadup

wadup Member

Best Answers:
    organic traffic in the present day Google is just like camel passing through the eye of the needle. if Not the best way out for Google Adsense is Google itself. Let your site Rank 1 on the first page of Google...You Adsense will bum

wadup, Jul 18, 2014 IP