1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello From The UK :D

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Alpha_Mental, Jun 12, 2014.

Well where do i start......

hmm one thing is for sure, i don't know why the hell i didn't sign up before, i have seen people refer to DP on all kinds of sites and found the odd thread in google results when i have searched for something, but never thought to sign up. Today i did and im very glad i did too. There is a huge wealth of information here and seemingly some great people. Two things that make a forum great.

[One thing i should mention, maybe a moderator wants to look into it, the original email i tried to sign up with couldn't be used because the system said it was already in use. Now that particular i used to share with my brother for various projects so it may have been him, im unsure at the moment.]

So yeah hi everyone, as the title suggests im from the uk. My main interests are sport and cooking, i love to have a laugh and make others laugh. Generally i try to avoid negativity especially on forums, and its very rare for me to be negative towards others.

My online journeys trying to make money in a nut shell. 'Im a jack of all trades and a master of none' lol. But im learning more and more as each day passes and sure i'll be successful in some of my journeys in time, and in turn be able to share helpful information with others here.

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Alpha_Mental, Jun 12, 2014 IP
  2. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    Welcome, @Alpha_Mental! Join the community. There's really lots of cool stuff here at DP.

Karuna17, Jun 12, 2014 IP
  3. Pastorsinlot

Pastorsinlot Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Need help with anything look me up

Pastorsinlot, Jun 12, 2014 IP
  4. marimus

marimus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    welcome

marimus, Jun 13, 2014 IP
  5. Alpha_Mental