1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paxum Questions

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by B_Hermelijn, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello!

I have a question regarding to paxum. Lets say if I am not from the US, and I request for a paxum prepaid card. Will I be able to register the account at US or do I need to be in US in order to register it as a US bank account.

The reason I am asking this is due that I am currently facing difficulties with payza. And I had no other choice but to choose payza due that paypal doesn't give me the ability to receive money. Which is why I started to use payza, but I am not to sure what's going on with payza payment services at this given moment...so if anyone can give me a specific advice related to such matter, then please do let me know.

Thank you for taking the time to read my thread, I really appreciate.

regards

Brian Hermelijn.

B_Hermelijn, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  2. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yes , they can register but paxum master card is not working in many countries like India etc

humtuma, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  3. B_Hermelijn

B_Hermelijn Member

Best Answers:

So from what I can understand through your answer, is that I can register at US with paxum even if I am outside US?

Please I need a specific answer, instead of a "yes" and "no" answer. Thanks for taking the time to do so.

regards

Brian Hermelijn.

B_Hermelijn, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  4. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry for my english . I have already answered with "yes". And you have to submit documents to use. If you are ready to submit documents , you can use else no.

humtuma, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  5. RuthB

RuthB Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Brian,

Thanks for your interest in Paxum. Paxum is a global ewallet payment service, and we accept clients from all over the world. You do not need to be a US resident or a US Citizen to sign up for a free Paxum account.

In order to verify a Paxum account, we request a scan or photograph of your Picture ID (such as a passport), and a scan or photograph or electronic version of your Proof of Address (utility bill such as electricity, gas, water, cable, etc, or a bank/credit card statement)

That is all that is required to verify your personal Paxum Account.

Once your account is verified you can request your Paxum Mastercard at any time. Every verified Paxum client can request a Paxum Mastercard except for Indian Citizens located in India. Unfortunately there is an Indian government issued block regarding cards to that country, however we do also offer alternative withdrawal methods for our clients to access their funds (wire, check, EFT/ACH, to an already existing credit/debit card).

It is always free to receive payments to your Paxum account from other Paxum users through our instant P2P (peer-to-peer) transfer payments.

Please note; your Paxum ewallet account is NOT a US bank account.

You can sign up for free at our website - Paxum.com

There are no signup fees, no monthly maintenance fees, no minimum balance required. You can find a full list of our fees directly on our website under the FEES tab. We are a pay-as-you-use service.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or need any further assistance.
    Best,

Ruth Blair :)

SKYPE - PaxumRuth

RuthB, May 2, 2013 IP
  6. samazgor

samazgor Notable Member

Best Answers:
    thanx for your information.

samazgor, Oct 24, 2013 IP
  7. cognicraft

cognicraft Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Ruth,

thanks for giving information. I have one question. For adding an Indian account to paxum account, paxum need SWIFT code. But that code is provided to very limited branches in India. Is it possible to use IFSC code in place of SWIFT code?

cognicraft, Jun 11, 2014 IP
  8. RuthB

RuthB Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, please go ahead and input the IFSC code instead of SWIFT.
    Thanks!
    Ruth :)

RuthB, Jun 11, 2014 IP
  9. cognicraft

cognicraft Active Member

Best Answers:
    thank you RuthB,
    I have added my bank account to the paxum account Now they ask me to confirm the account by entering amount deducted from my account. But they need amount to be entered in USD. I have figures in INR coz. my account is in Indian bank. How can get that figure in USD. This is really very frustrating me coz. bank is unable to help me.
    Now, i need your help on my issue. Please. reply me soon.

thanks

cognicraft, Jun 12, 2014 IP
  10. RuthB

RuthB Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi cognicraft,
    The transaction was sent in USD, so your bank should be able to give you the exact amount that was sent in USD before they converted it, as that is the way in which they received it.
    Please ask your bank for the amount in USD, it is only a small amount but it must be exact when entered into Paxum to confirm your bank account.
    Ruth

RuthB, Jun 12, 2014 IP
  11. cantkenme

cantkenme Member

Best Answers:
    is paxum free card working in Nepal? any charges to get card? please reply asap

cantkenme, Nov 9, 2014 IP
  12. RuthB

RuthB Active Member

Best Answers:
    The Paxum Payroll card does work in Nepal, yes.

There is a $44.95 annual fee for the card. This does not have to be paid when the card is requested, but it must be paid before activation of the card.

RuthB, Nov 10, 2014 IP
  13. avrini

avrini Peon

Best Answers:
    hello im a member from albania that i am register and i want to get a paxum card and i send all files that they wanted from me but is very difficult to aply for thay card and please can u help me what will i do to get that card and they to verify my account cause they arent verify my account and i send all documents to them,please can u help me ? im waiting for your answer

avrini, Apr 2, 2016 IP
  14. avrini

avrini Peon

Best Answers:
    The Paxum Payroll card does work in Nepal, yes.

There is a $44.95 annual fee for the card. This does not have to be paid when the card is requested, but it must be paid before activation of the card.[/QUOTE]

and please they should first to verify my account and then to aply for a card and when should i pay to get the card ?

avrini, Apr 2, 2016 IP
  15. RuthB

RuthB Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Avrini,
    For account verification we need Picture ID and Proof of Address. To request a card, your Paxum account must first be verified, and you also need to receive a payment (of any amount) from a Paxum Business account-holder. Once that criteria is met, you will be able to request a card by clicking the Request Card link in the top menu bar of your Paxum account.
    Thanks for your interest in Paxum!

RuthB, Apr 5, 2016 IP
  16. Genalexia

Genalexia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Ruth,

I have an ABSA savings account in South Africa and wish to withdraw my Paxum funds to that account. However I have been informed that Paxum does not support ZAR currency accounts which is what my local bank account is. I then tried to open a Barclays account as it is a US account that I would be able to link to my ABSA account to retrieve the money. But Barclays do not allow the opening of an account unless you are a US citizen. I have been struggling for ages now to withdraw this money, I even added a friends foreign account and details to my Paxum profile so that we may make a payment to his account for him to pass on to me, but then Paxum refused to verify and add his bank account because the account belongs to a different person to the owner of the Paxum profile.

It is becoming very frustrating now as I am expecting more funds to be paid to my Paxum, but if I am unable to use the money I see no use for Paxum at all.

I would really appreciate your advice in this regard.
    Thanks
    Gen

Genalexia, Apr 12, 2016 IP
  17. RuthB

RuthB Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Gen,

The best way to do this is to add your South African bank account, and select the currency as USD from the dropdown when you add it. That way you will be able to withdraw your funds in USD, and presumably your bank will convert them to ZAR upon receipt.

That is the best way I can think of for you to withdraw the funds by wire.

Alternatively you could request a Paxum card, and we will print and ship one to your verified address. The Paxum card has a daily withdrawal limit of $2,500 USD and a monthly withdrawal limit of $10,000 USD. We charge $2 USD per withdrawal at the ATM, and it's free to swipe the card or use online for purchases.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
    Thanks,

RuthB, Apr 12, 2016 IP
  18. coacedavid

coacedavid Banned

Best Answers:
    I have an issue. I want to use your service to fund my exoclick account. I thought yo allow unverified account to use such service so I went ahead to fund my account with $310 using netex.io. I created account using my own details at first but I cannot login to that account. I tried several times to login but could not so I created an account using details of a close relative who is student in school.

Now my $310 is locked in the account there. I uploaded the passport of my relative and my own address verification document for that account. I also created a new account for myself which I uploaded my verification documents.

I sent you ticket concerning this for almost 24 hours now but no response. Please help me to get this money ASAP. I am a CPA marketer and that fund is for business. I wait for your response. I will post review here concerning what ever you say.

I am active in other forums too. Please resolve this for me ASAP

Thanks

coacedavid, May 19, 2016 IP
  19. RuthB

RuthB Active Member

Best Answers:
    Unverified account-holders can only receive money, they cannot do anything else with their account until it is verified.

To verify the account we need picture ID and proof of address for the person named on the account. If you provide a picture ID of one person and a proof of address for another person, then one of those documents will be automatically rejected, as we can only accept documents relating to the person named on the account.

Let me know your ticket number, and if you haven't already received a response, I'll ask our support staff to prioritize your ticket.
    Thanks,

RuthB, May 20, 2016 IP
  20. coacedavid

coacedavid Banned

Best Answers:

I received a reply to reverse the fund and they promised to reverse the fund back to the exchanger I used to fund my account but till now the fund is not reversed. Please check that for me ASAP

coacedavid, May 21, 2016 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.