1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Need] High traffic low cost advertising

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by webinsane, Dec 24, 2013.

I need extremely cheap advertising. The site in question deals with series/shows and PPC is bit expensive for such venture. It basically lets you register and follow your favorite shows.

http://www.showbats.com

How to market this kind of website? Which advertising network is the best option to buy large quantity of traffic.

Thanks.

webinsane, Dec 24, 2013 IP
  2. ufshane

ufshane Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Since you have a registration process you could do cheap cpc with cpa, so you bid like 0.10 for the cpc, and then give a 0.10 + bonus for sign ups. Our system is designed exactly for this.

I am more than happy to help you get set up. We only require a $30 deposit. I have seen your site posted here before and it is very awesome. Our system lets you create publisher zones to, so you could recoup your costs by showing banners as well if you like.

ufshane, Dec 24, 2013 IP
  3. Steve Jay

Steve Jay Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How come marketing of a site is so necessary, yet everyone appears to think that ti is too expensive? Would you open a bricks and mortar busienss, and then refuse to pay for a sign over the door?

Steve Jay, Dec 24, 2013 IP
  4. webinsane

webinsane Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have little knowledge in anything besides Adwords. This is why I asked about "cheaper" alternatives.

webinsane, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  5. TrueVapor

TrueVapor Member

Best Answers:
    Go to reddit and look for TV show sub reddits, CPM starts at .75 cents with min $5 purchase. I'm getting .06 cent clicks with my first campaigns, should be able to improve it. Different sub reddits may also have higher click thrus.

TrueVapor, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  6. WMADV WEBMEDIA

WMADV WEBMEDIA Member

Best Answers:
    Webmedia and other internet advertising agencies can offer you cheap but quality CPC advertising to your site

WMADV WEBMEDIA, Jan 1, 2014 IP
  7. Chad Eztraffic

Chad Eztraffic Member

Best Answers:
    When it comes to " cheap " marketing, it can be both " risky " and " ineffective ". From my experience, if you can master PPC advertising, it is not expensive at all. However, it all depends on your ROI.

You can try affiliate program as well - someone might be interested to be your affiliates. This is all about results, you pay on result.

Chad Eztraffic, Jan 1, 2014 IP
  8. Numenorean7

Numenorean7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Make use of Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, StumbleUpon and other media platforms. You can use these for free and they can bring in a decent amount of visitors. That's cheap advertising.

Numenorean7, Jan 1, 2014 IP
  9. balancivity

balancivity Member

Best Answers:
    If you're looking for a traffic source that's cheaper than PPC, you could buy Pay-Per-Redirect traffic. Generally, a redirect is cheaper than a click.

However, as far as whether it actually ends up being cheaper than PPC traffic, will depend on various factors, such as your market/niche, how you set up your campaign, how responsive the traffic is etc. In the end, your goal is not to get traffic... it's to get traffic that converts.

balancivity, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  10. Michael.mediashakers

Michael.mediashakers Peon

Best Answers:
    You can purchase cpm traffic to get large volumes of traffic. I work for a company called mediashakers. If you are interested in buying good traffic from multiple geo's add me to skype for a chat michael.mediashakers

Michael.mediashakers, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  11. neest321

neest321 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Use Social media and automate postings using tools like hootsuit or inBoundio, I do this for few clients and it works pretty well.

neest321, Jun 10, 2014 IP
  12. Rares Mihail Prala

Rares Mihail Prala Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have a look and also a try into BingAds.

You can have clicks for as low as $0.01 but most of the time your CPC will average at a $0.04 or $0.05. You can also try 7search for amazing cheap traffic but I will definitely go with BingAds because is one of the largest networks out there and I had great experiences with them in the past.

And I also received a $50 coupon when I signed up, enough money to make tests and see which campaigns work better.

I hope you will find this useful and good luck with your website. It is really a cool website actually :D

Rares Mihail Prala, Jun 10, 2014 IP
  13. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    AdWords is not a cut and dry advertising venue. I've been playing with various keywords / ads combinations and have significantly reduced my advertising expenditure.

Bing is a less expensive alternative to AdWords.

If you're looking for less expensive traffic, definitely give Bing a try. But, obviously, nothing will beat Google's traffic.

qwikad.com, Jun 10, 2014 IP
  14. jazzyjmnote

jazzyjmnote Banned

Best Answers:
    And what methods used by your network to drive traffic like CPM, PPC, Leads etc?

jazzyjmnote, Jun 11, 2014 IP
  15. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
    Advertising on adult websites is much cheaper.

Joe@AdPatron, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  16. sonny_king

sonny_king Member

Best Answers:
    You can also try mobile ads as well. Do Google search for mobile ad providers

sonny_king, Jun 17, 2014 IP
  17. JamesGordon7

JamesGordon7 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, Mobile is an excellent way to reach many customers. You can develop mobile app for your website.

JamesGordon7, Jun 18, 2014 IP
  18. BoostSoftware

BoostSoftware Active Member

Best Answers:
    I find that posting this way cuts down on my pay per click ad cost. Having people reshare your posts also helps.

BoostSoftware, Jun 18, 2014 IP
  19. sumeet lunia

sumeet lunia Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best and fastest way is buy redirected clicks, you can get 1 million clicks per day @ 1$ cpm

sumeet lunia, Jun 25, 2014 IP