1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Free PPC test traffic

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by valentin68, Jun 7, 2014.

I am looking for a PPC ad network that will perform well with my CPA offers from Peerfly. I need first an offer of 50-100 FREE clicks for testing purposes, and if your clicks will perform well I am wiling to buy on large scale. If you can help, I would appreciate indeed. Thank you very much.

valentin68, Jun 7, 2014 IP
  2. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wish earning money could be that easy then everyone will start doing advertising for CPA offers, its not just traffic quality there are many other things which an advertiser need to have experience to get conversion.

I would suggest you selecting some good network and contact your account representative and get help

aassociatehit, Jun 7, 2014 IP
  3. valentin68

valentin68 Member

Best Answers:
    The only help I can get from an account representative is to find the best converting offers. I know these, I just need quality traffic. It is easy to give advice, if you are not involved. I asked for help from somebody that wants to sell his PPC traffic for good money knowing that is good enough to withstand a FREE test, not for somebody saying "Hey I am an expert, believe me you wont make money so fast".

4. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nothing in life is free. No serious network which I can name will ever do a free test for anyone.

wrekoniz3, Jun 7, 2014 IP
  5. ironcladservers

ironcladservers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed, I've rarely found the opportunity, unless it was an Adwords voucher or similar.

ironcladservers, Jun 7, 2014 IP
  6. valentin68

valentin68 Member

Best Answers:
    Another useless answer like the one above. Thank you the great insight you have provided.

7. ironcladservers

ironcladservers Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The thing is if someone gives you their PPC traffic for free, it still comes at a cost to that person/them, and it can be slightly costly too depending on the keywords used, not many are willing to take that risk just to see if it converts. Whether or not you find somebody willing to do it, I hope you can, and if you do please PM me some info so I can try it out too :)

ironcladservers, Jun 7, 2014 IP
  8. ufshane

ufshane Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Your best option is to get ahold of a voucher for adsense or facebook to test. Our network platform is not even set up to offer free clicks because we still have to pay our publishers and affiliates (if eligible).

This will probably change in our next release but for now we are not able to do this. You can generally get vouchers for Google and Facebook from your web host if you have one or searching for it.

ufshane, Jun 7, 2014 IP
  9. valentin68

valentin68 Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you both IronladServers and UFShane for your answers. I really appreciate.

10. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You appreciate the answer because you have no clue what they talking and as per my experience their answer does not even make any sense, first of all making profit from CPA offer paying $1 or less there is no way you can make profit from adwords, even if you get 2% conversion, you will end up spending 10 time more in advertising than what you will get in conversion and than most important is most offer from peerfly will not be accepted by adwords

aassociatehit, Jun 7, 2014 IP
  11. valentin68

valentin68 Member

Best Answers:
    As I said above, it is visible you are a "true expert" with great experience. Thank you for sharing it with us here.

12. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    I would agree with the option for a voucher but the reason I wouldn't rely on that is you have to actually find one.

You might find my answer useless but its reality, so might be a good time to connect yourself to it. You just might not like it cause its not what YOU want. No one is going to let you test on their dime and usually google only gives out usable vouchers for people who are not already clients (Which occurs rarely). Usually requires a new account. Realistically if you are willing to actually buy on large scale you should set aside a test budget of like lets say $100 which is still extremely low but will allow you to test different sources with out a free test being an issue. Being in this business requires a level of risk which YOU are expected to take.

wrekoniz3, Jun 7, 2014 IP
  13. valentin68

valentin68 Member

Best Answers:
    Well, thank you this time. Now I am learning from what you are saying. the reason why I do not want to risk my money is that I already had a bad experience with an ad network that gave me just automatic clicks. It is true, that network placed my ad for free for 3 days then wanted to pay for the clicks. If all the networks are the same... If what you say is true I might quit this CPA thing, to spend $100 for nothing is just to much for a test. I understand the reason why the networks are not wiling to give PPC traffc for free, but for publishers they pay with 0.001 cents/impression and for advertisers they ask for huge sums of money to start. This is unrealistic. (I am living in an European country where the price of a pound of potatoes is 30 cents).

14. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    PPC and impression models don't go hand in hand. If you lost money from fake traffic, all it means is you didn't do enough due diligence on who you were dealing with. Sometimes delaying and not rushing into things and getting in late with more knowledge and security that what you are doing is right, is better.

If you can't afford to lose a few hundreds dollars to learn what you are doing, than you are trying the wrong thing. You might not like to hear it, but what you are doing is absolutely the same as playing roulette. See heres why, you have to not only hope you get the click (which in this case you wouldn't be paying for the impressions so thats 1 less conversion you have to worry about) but you have to take the click then convert it. Converting is always a risk.

Want to make some money with far less risk? Arbitrage the CPA offer. Meaning take the CPA offer, and go buy your self some CPA Traffic. This way you only payout when you have a conversion. Puts you at MUCH less risk. So you get paid lets say $1.00 per conversion; you buy some CPA traffic for $0.75 CPA you keep a $0.25 Commission on every conversion. Thats a 25% Commission. Now if you go and get 1,000 conversions from a CPA source, you didn't have to worry about the clicks converting because you only pay when the conversion occurred and you find your self with a $250 commission. Far easier.

wrekoniz3, Jun 8, 2014 IP
  15. valentin68

valentin68 Member

Best Answers:
    I had a similar idea (as arbitrage the CPA offer), but two things kept me from going into practice. First thing was that the CPA networks that accepted me (Peerfly, AdscendMedia and CPAlead) do not accept to promote their offers by other CPA networks (by CPA traffic itself). Second fact was that when I tried to become an advertiser with a CPA network I saw almost impossible conditions to be accepted (like huge initial budget, difficult conditions for campaign approval, etc). If you know such networks that accept their offers to be promoted by other CPA traffic and that approve fast advertisers, I would be more than keen to learn about them. Thank you again.

valentin68, Jun 8, 2014 IP
  16. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Well thats the thing, you can't do it like that. Your best bet would be getting in touch with an Account Manager at a company like Clickbooth, or a company like Commission Junction, or a company like Max Bounty. Build a relationship, then find an offer or 2 which you can run, then find a network (post in the buy sell section, that you are looking for CPA Traffic, or hit up LinkedIn) and make it happen, no excuses. You can do it, if you look hard enough.

When I was young in the business I started off doing media arbitrage for CPM's. I would sell inventory I didn't have, take the prepay, use the prepay to buy the inventory for the other client and keep a margin. Its become a lot more difficult to get away with that now, which is why that business model is long gone (at least for me) especially after picking up jobs in the industry.

wrekoniz3, Jun 8, 2014 IP
  17. valentin68

valentin68 Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you.

valentin68, Jun 8, 2014 IP