1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ukrainian Army Shelling of Hospital in Donetsk Region Left 25 Dead

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ST12, Jun 4, 2014.

Ukrainian Army Shelling of Hospital in Donetsk Region Left 25 Dead

MOSCOW, June 4 (RIA Novosti) – At least 25 people were killed in Tuesday's shelling of a hospital in the town of Krasnyi Lyman in Ukraine’s eastern Donetsk region, representatives of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) said Wednesday.

“Chairman of the Supreme Council of the DPR, Denis Pushilin said over 25 people were killed by Ukrainian law-enforcement officers in the Krasnyi Lyman hospital,” the republic said on its official Twitter page..........

http://en.ria.ru/world/20140604/190...ng-of-Hospital-in-Donetsk-Region-Left-25.html

So much for the "HOPE' called Obama. I was really hoping Obama will stop the downfall of America, but instead he accelerated it.
    A lot of my friends are disappointed deeply with Obama, more and more black people are turning away from Obama too. Obama is heading to become one of the worst presidents ever in US.

ST12, Jun 4, 2014 IP
  2. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    There's a good rule in dealing with anything related to Russian politics that everyone who witnessed Soviet era knows: never trust Russian mass-media.
    Did you check out on the Ukrainian side?
    Google translate helps since there's really few Ukrainian English speaking media (I have to give it to Russia: their media war goes on a pretty high level).
    Ukrianian government tells their troops have never shelled or bombarded any hospitals or quarters where non-militants live -- that's the main reason their anti-terrorist operation goes on that slowly -- the pro-Russian forces hide behind the backs of peaceful civilians.
    By the way, Russian Chechen leader Kadirov has declared that his "guys" are fighting in Eastern Ukraine. Do you need any more proofs that it's really an intervention from Russia?

Karuna17, Jun 4, 2014 IP
  3. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:

There is a big US team of instructors in Kiev advising them how to fight the independence or autonomy fighters in SE Ukraine.

Are they concerned about the well-being of Ukrainians? I don't think so. Their real goal is just. "Divide and conquer." More wars, more money for the US bomb making corporations.
    You live in a world of selfishness.

Haven't you noticed, that wherever Obama went to support "democracy" death, civilian wars, human rights abuses and destruction followed?
    NO, YOU HAVE NOT!
    The evil in you loves hatred and is pushing you to hate- Obama has delivered you that object for hatred.- Russia.

ST12, Jun 4, 2014 IP
  4. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    no wonder, all separatists were killed. There's an anti-terrorist operation in that region and terrorists are hiding in hospitals, schools etc.

N_F_S, Jun 4, 2014 IP
  5. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    As far as i know Ukrainian army had proposed those terrorists to surrender their weapons or stop hiding behind peaceful civilians and take a fight.
    There's one more interesting thing in "separatist" tactics: they put lots of mines that damage civilians and buildings. You don't fight war like that on your territory with population keen to you. You don't put mine-traps in the place where your wife, mom, or kids can walk. It's the tactics of diversionists, fighting at enemy territory.
    Need more proofs those guys are from Russia?

Karuna17, Jun 5, 2014 IP
    N_F_S likes this.
  6. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are fabricating things to make you feel good aren't you?

You have to justify like what you think and do before your consciousness so you can sleep well. Anyway, it is an illusion which will not help you to really grow. ....

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014
    ST12, Jun 11, 2014 IP