1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help in Selecting a Best Title for my Blog.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ksbharath86, Jun 4, 2014.

Hello Friends,

I have started a new blog idioticblog [.] dom.

This blog will be featured with every niche (except adult content). Some of the mainly targeted niches are construction, real estate, banking and finance, technology, automobiles, money making, content marketing , health, insurance, Legal representation, careers, educationi, Psychotherapy, Antiques and Collectibles, Dating and many more in future will be added. In two words to say it is a "Multi-Niche" Blog.

I would request you guys to help me to select a best and seo friendly title for this blog.

ksbharath86, Jun 4, 2014 IP
  2. Garry_West

Garry_West Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Maybe we should make your business too? Or better we would give you our money at once?
    Forum is a place where you can get an advice. And to get an advice you should do something.
    In my company one title-tag costs 1 dollar.

You'd better ask us HOW can you write your title. Then you would get better answer.

Garry_West, Jun 4, 2014 IP
  3. ksbharath86

ksbharath86 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Might be, but here is asking a help from people like to you as I cannot afford to pay. If you can please suggest me one or I would be helpful to you if you help me to choose.

4. Garry_West

Garry_West Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Okay, I'll tell you.
    first of all it is impossible to have one title for the site. titles will vary depending on the page that will be opened. Respectively for each page of the site it is necessary to write different title. How to write titles is written in hundreds oh lessons and books, I won't tell you about that because it is the most simple question for Google about SEO. The only thing that I can say that in order to write explanatory title you should prepare a list of keywords, determine their frequency and only after keyword research start writing tags.

Garry_West, Jun 4, 2014 IP
  5. ksbharath86

Best Answers:
    I completely understood what you said. But here I am trying to figure out the title for the main site. As this is a multi niche site targeting several niches and we will be adding new niches in coming days. I thought of naming it as "Latest News" but it looks very simple. I was just trying that, can anyone helping me in selecting a catchy title? And in the same way it won't look good it I title it as Idiotic Blog.

My aim of buying a domain Idioticblog . com was providing all needed information under one roof. And the name will surely attracts users. If I am wrong, please point out my mistakes.

6. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    Idiocy around us:)

Karuna17, Jun 4, 2014 IP
  7. ksbharath86

Best Answers:
    What does that mean?

8. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well @ksbharath86 like @Garry_West said it is impossible to have one title for a site..... ! One more thing I would say instead of focusing on lots of different things why don't you only focus on a particular one.... why I am saying this because running toward different .... you are going to spoil all of it and you will keep running along with the confusion.

John Dave, Jun 4, 2014 IP
  9. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    - a darn
    "seo friendly title for this blog" :)

Karuna17, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  10. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's not an easy way to give you an advice for a COMMON blog. I would go with something STRANGE (at first glance!), but an easy-to-remember word (just like Facebook!). Nothing meaningful (Face Book!) :)

And one more advice, do NOT use the word IDIOTIC in the domain name! Don't forget that most people would write the domain name in Google to find your website! ;)

patco, Jun 6, 2014 IP