1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

President Obama today expressed support for Ukraine’s efforts to quell the eastern uprising. It came

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ST12, May 29, 2014.

"..... President Obama today expressed support for Ukraine’s efforts to quell the eastern uprising. It came, the White House said, in a congratulatory phone call to president-elect Poroshenko. They plan to meet when Mr. Obama travels to Europe next week..... "

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/ukra...sts-russia-warns-aggressive-military-actions/

President Obama, why supporting bloodshed? Why are you meddling in Ukraine?
    Don't you understand that the military operation you support is not the language of peace, but death?

Why don't you promote peace and unity among all people around the world?

Maybe the independence fighters don't share Kiev's views and your views of what is right and wrong. You cannot dictate them how to live. It is their human right to chose how to live their lives as they please.

Years ago I predicted that the war on Iraq will end up with a great loss for US, before it even started.

Now I can say. SE Ukraine will be lost if the Kiev military aggression is not stopped. This military operation is nothing, but show of brutal hatred for those in Ukraine who think "otherwise".

If Kiev wants Ukraine to stay with the same borders they have to show love for the SE Ukraine.

ST12, May 29, 2014 IP
  2. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    What should Kiev do with Russian troops in Ea Ukr than - embrace and love them:)?

Karuna17, Jun 2, 2014 IP
    Obamanation likes this.
  3. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Kiev should give them autonomy. If Russian troops enter Ukraine, you will hear on all western news the loud voice "SANCTIONS, SANCTIONS, ....".
    And all US supported Ukrainian troops will be gone, and peace and order restored to SE Ukraine.

I am very sad Obama is not listening to Jesus Christ commandment. "Love one another."

Hatred produces death and destruction.

ST12, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  4. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    gworld, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  5. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are already international sanctions against Russia for Crimea. If Russian troops enter eastern Ukraine, I would expect international sanctions to rise to the level that you will not be able to feed your goat. Putin, of course, won't really feel the sanctions, but the relatively poor population of Russia certainly will.

Such an action might actually put someone like Jeb Bush into office in the US in 2016, which would probably mean US carrier based airstrikes to help the Ukraine drive out the invaders. One step closer to WWIII. Yay!

Obamanation, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  6. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I live in California, so I hope Obama does not turn evil that much, so people in US have nothing to eat.

About your statement hoping for WWIII shows clearly who you are. ... And if you think US will get away if such a war comes unaffected by it, you Obamanation are really living in a world of hallucinations.
    May God protect you, and Obama's admin from evil spirits.

ST12, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  7. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    English is clearly not your first language. My comment about having food would apply to the nation being sanctioned (Russia) not the US. The US economy is surprisingly resilient to economic misfortunes in other countries, as it recently proved.

Even had you understood my statement, what does living in California have to do with your hopes for Obama, or what Americans have to eat? Help me out here.

Again, ESL caused you to miss my sarcasm. That said, I was not being sarcastic when I said Jeb Bush would probably extend the cooperation of the any necessary US military forces to the Ukraine to help it keep it's sovereignty. My guess is that the 450 Russian special forces units currently deployed in eastern Ukraine would meet a fairly quick demise by drone strike and Putin would just leave their bodies there to try and save face.

Obamanation, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  8. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    How about the all-sides attack (including the russian territory) on that border guard post yesterday? With militants armed with Russian weapons? The West doesn't want interfere to Eastern Ukraine, because it's a real war, and Kyiv doesn't have enough power to end it up.
    Making the region autonomous with bring only more chaos into it -- there are already three or four "independent" states ther, and one of those separatist groups has already got into fighting another one. Giving them any autonomy will just turn the region into a kind of new Transnistria with armed gangster armies, anarchy, violence, and all the bloody stuff Putin loves so much :(

Karuna17, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  9. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    [​IMG]
    Lime Moscow gave it to Chechnya? LOL .

N_F_S, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  10. H0stZealot

H0stZealot Active Member

Best Answers:
    BULLSH1T! In the name of all that is holy, cannot you think?

To prove you are wrong, I suggest you going to the SE Ukraine and trying to show these bandits your love. In case you are black, you will be castrated and burned alive. Russian terrorist Babay did it to a Nigerian student in Donetzk, video is on Youtube. Idiot does not know that Nigeria and USA are not the same country and just killed an 18-year-old boy "because he was black like Obama".

In case you are not black - terrorists will simply rob you. If you are lucky and rich enough, you will come back alive. Otherwise - order funeral before your departure.

p.s. Scotland wants to be independent. They announced a referendum, the UK agreed, nobody kills noone. This is what "giving independence" looks like. In SE Ukraine terrorists kill police, rob banks, rape women, destroy official buildings, burn churches and steal assets. Does it look like independence?

Jesus Christ, what a mess you have in your head...

H0stZealot, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  11. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No, but it looks like Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis, LA,.... ;):)

gworld, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  12. H0stZealot

H0stZealot Active Member

Best Answers:
    Then take these 2 regions into the US and enter US Army there. This will put an end to Putin (hehe, a pun) plan on creating land corridor to Crimea.
    Because Russia needs that corridor badly to support their military (civil population - well, Russians don't give a single f1ck about Ukrainian civilians in Crimea).
    There is no other reason for ongoing war. Oh and yes, Slavyansk sits on 1.6 trillion tons of shale gas and Shell corporation built a plant there. It was 90% complete and in 2 months Europe would be independent from Russian gas. And Russia would be crushed by its own crisis by now.

Instead - Russian invasion to Ukraine and liary old dzudoist yelling about Kievan hunta and other nonsence. Are you idiots or are you able to think?

H0stZealot, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  13. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    To the Russofobs.
    Chechen terrorists were supported initially by the west. Google it.
    Talebans were created by who to fight the Soviets?
    Who supported the armed rebellion in Syria, Libya?
    Who broke up Yugoslavia for geopolitical interests?
    Who supports the brutal and despotic Islamic gulf regimes?

I can put a much longer list here, but you won't look into it because you don't love the truth that is against your interest.

I want America to prosper. The only way for US to prosper is by practicing Peace.

ST12, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  14. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    LOl. You don´t even make sense. The events in the last months and U.S. trying to bully the world, was probably the best thing that could have happened to Russia. Look at Russia and China gas deal. Look at Banks agreeing to deal with their local currency instead of Dollars. Look at Russia and China setting up new rating agencies, credit card and payment system. Everybody was thinking that the USA will become a second rate power during the next decades but instead these events has speed it up to next couple of years.

gworld, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  15. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    These threads are far more interesting than the old school DP political threads. It used to be a bunch of would be mooslim terrorist supporters, but now we have white terrorism supporters. What a refreshing change.

Obamanation, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  16. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    China poised to pass US as world’s leading economic power this year
    The US is on the brink of losing its status as the world’s largest economy, and is likely to slip behind China this year, sooner than widely anticipated, according to the world’s leading statistical agencies.
    The US has been the global leader since overtaking the UK in 1872. Most economists previously thought China would pull ahead in 2019.
    In 2005, the ICP thought China’s economy was less than half the size of the US, accounting for only 43 per cent of America’s total. Because of the new methodology – and the fact that China’s economy has grown much more quickly – the research placed China’s GDP at 87 per cent of the US in 2011.

With the IMF expecting China’s economy to have grown 24 per cent between 2011 and 2014 while the US is expected to expand only 7.6 per cent, China is likely to overtake the US this year.

http://www.ft.com/home/uk

gworld, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  17. H0stZealot

H0stZealot Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are right in all but one. China will benefit from gas deal with Russia. Russia will be screwed. The gas price $350, Putin's allowance to drop tax for mineral resource usage and $55 billion dollars to be spent on building The Siberian Power gas system are nothing but a robbery of Russians by mr Putin and his surrounding.

China will be the new world leader, no doubt. They already begin showing their teeth and muscles by harassing countries around them and promising to deploy 100 000 000 peasants to Siberia, because "Russians have a lot of land they do not use and China has a lot of people eager to work. Combining these 2 factors will benefit us greatly" (c) China's representative's speech on St. Petersburg Gas Forum this year. I do not even doubt "us" stands for China solely, without Russia.

I could take a bag of popcorn and a box of soda - and watch it from afar with pure pleasure. However, people are dying in SE Ukraine just as we speak. They do not die due to China's economical growth, or US efforts, or any other political or religious sh1t. They die because Putin wants that land and is ready to kill everybody there to get land corridor to Crimea military bases and ports.

That is what really matters. By now, US and EU are the only players able to stop the bloodshed. China will remain patient, as always, and will grab Siberia once Russia falls. But it will happen only after Russia conquers Ukraine and suffers from sectoral sanctions from EU and US. Are you ready to slaughter 3 million people (population of Donetsk and Lugansk regions combined) to prove you are right? Because it seems nobody will do a thing while Putin's mercenaries slaughter Ukrainians in SE Ukraine.

And instead of helping Ukraine, whose army was being destroyed for 23 years by Kremlin agents and pro-Russian presidents and governments, EU sends 10 000 plastic coffins and US sends 40 000 MRE packs. Screw you all, you are no better than Russian terrorists. Petitions on White House website cannot get 100 000 votes to block Putin's accounts immediately and exclude Russia from world economy.

The only way to stop this madness is to show Russians the results of Putin's actions asap. Empty shop shelves, no Visa and Mastercard, no luxury goods, no markets for Russian products, closed borders. US and EU together form 50% of the world economy and Russia doe only 3%. If Europe sneezes, Russia will drown. But EU bankers think 3 million human lives are not worth loss of $300 billion dollars of annual turnover with Russia. Putin will be overthrown in a week by his own government - but Europe continue saying empty threats. And Ukrainians continue dying.

I am so sorry for all Europeans... Our government will not shove their heads out of their asses even when bloody Russian armies will march to the Atlantics. These snobs are too afraidd to lose their money.

H0stZealot, Jun 4, 2014 IP
  18. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Have you noticed that people directly start dying in Ukraine every time an American representative, be it´s Vice President, Head of CIA, defense minister,... visits Ukraine. Maybe the easiest way to stop killing is to stop U.S. government representatives from visiting Ukraine. ;):)
    The rest of your post about Russian armies marching over Europe is not worth answering and only can be attributed to an American paranoia and madness. America is very fast becoming a second rate power and more they try to bully other countries, faster they will become irrelevant in world affairs.

gworld, Jun 4, 2014 IP
  19. H0stZealot

H0stZealot Active Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately, none American official visited Ukraine when Yanukovich aborted EU association, which caused Majdan and ultimately lead to his regime overthrown.

None US official visited Ukraine before Russians annexed Crimea

I do not recall any US official ordering Kiev to begin killing people in Donetsk and Lugansk.

About Russian armies - Russia has 2.5 million military power in peace times. And it has conscript system operational, backed by intense propaganda. Then can place 10 million armed man in 2 days. These men will be untrained but Russians never fear losses, WWII taught that.

About US paranoia... I live in the UK, so you are utterly wrong on all points. Unfortunately.

The only way to stop Russian terrorists killing Ukrainians in Eastern Ukraine is to kill all Russian terrorists there and build an impenetrable border. This goal cannot be achieved any time soon, so Ukrainian civilians will continue dying there. All the rest is not so important.

H0stZealot, Jun 4, 2014 IP
  20. N_F_S

N_F_S Active Member

Best Answers:
    crap. crap, crap. My grandmother lived in Groznyi. ITs impossible to "support" the whole nation to go to war.

Chechens-Ingushs, rose up against soviets in 1939 too. where is your west now?

N_F_S, Jun 4, 2014 IP
    H0stZealot likes this.