1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need to increase traffic to my dating site via Social Networks

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by polkilo11, Jun 2, 2014.

Hello. I have a dating site azorno.com. I need to increase traffic via Social Networks. Can you help me?

polkilo11, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  2. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Joshie, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  3. H2key

H2key Member

Best Answers:
    Why dont you try paid advertising lets say with FB, its fast and easier than writing posts , pages , bookmarking ,etc
    besides is not that expencive you may spend a few bucks a day and you can target your audience .Good luck

H2key, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  4. Kristina Roy

Kristina Roy Active Member

Best Answers:
    polkilo11, There are numerous articles, blog posts, tips and suggestion over internet regarding increasing traffic through social networks. You should use Google or any other search engines to find these articles. There is socialmediaexaminer(dot)com, leading website for tips and suggestion about using social networks and sites.

Kristina Roy, Jun 4, 2014 IP
  5. m.sivarajan

m.sivarajan Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your information. Really helped me to get traffic to my website

m.sivarajan, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  6. mitdrissia

mitdrissia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A great way to get quality backlinks is by making use of social media sites like twitter,facebook and google plus.
    Other ways are forum posting, blog commenting in same niche, guest posting.
    If you are interested in more backlink strategies explained in details have a look at Seo-titan.com

mitdrissia, Jun 12, 2014 IP
  7. Sam42

Sam42 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try FB ads. That way you will get a targeted audience, potentially interested in your product. Also encourage your fans to visit your page, ask questions.

Sam42, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  8. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Creating a fantastic website, mentioning it and placing it with some affiliate links in strategic places, is it everything? All of this is necessary and good however, you need one very important ingredient to finally see some profit, that ingredient is traffic. These are some way you can engage traffic..
    Content - Have to create some engaging content in order to draw people attention to your website.
    Social Sites- Sign up for an account with the major social sites. Once you have created a nice profile you will need to fill these spaces with content, comments, images and most importantly friends.You have to target people who have similar interests and ideas. Remember relationships are the key to making social media work. So you need to spend time posting, commenting and even sharing your friend's links to the world.
    Video – It’s very popular way of gain crowd and if you want to advertise your website or products this is how to increase website traffic. Create a professional video that highlights your site. Make it informative or entertaining whichever will relate the best to your products or service. Spread it as much as you can.
    Images- Search engines like Google track images for relevant contents. Upload interesting but relevant images to sites like Flickr, photo bucket etc. Tag all of your images with appropriate keywords that will help you to increase rank in the search engines. Remember to link em with your site also.
    Blogs- Blogs can be a useful tool . Visit other blogs and leave comments or exchange links. Don’t create spams.
    Build up a Network – It’s important to add friends in all SM sites and spend some time interacting with them. Comment, post, share links and information with your friends and followers lists.
    Press Releases- When you want to gain a lot of exposure and traffic for your blog a press release is an effective tool. Don’t forget about keywords. It will help you to increase rank in search engine too.

webcosmo, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  9. bloggingways

bloggingways Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    use social bookmarking sites

bloggingways, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  10. GodsOwnWriter

GodsOwnWriter Active Member

Best Answers:
    The paid advertising of Facebook has really nice results.. one thing that really stands out is you can choose the age group and gendre you want to target. Its cheap and effective. Try out with a small number at first and gradually increase when you have the funds.

GodsOwnWriter, Jun 17, 2014 IP
  11. laicen

laicen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dating sites working just great with fb ads. You will see ROI in no time. I see your website is not live, so you might check this first to run a campaign :)

laicen, Jun 17, 2014 IP
  12. Keith Nimble

Keith Nimble Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree. When people are on FB and looking at people from high school or college, they are thinking about relationships.

Keith Nimble, Jun 17, 2014 IP
  13. gracyrobert22

gracyrobert22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Just try in social media sites and social bookmarking sites.

gracyrobert22, Jun 18, 2014 IP
  14. Make You Travel

Make You Travel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am also looking for traffic through social networking site for travel website makeyoutravel.com and i am already doing Google organic and Google paid terms.

Make You Travel, Jun 18, 2014 IP
  15. DomainMagnate

DomainMagnate Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    The landing page looks quite nice, but you gotta let people see profiles and search as well, before registering, otherwise it won't convert well

DomainMagnate, Jun 19, 2014 IP
  16. SophiaSmith474

SophiaSmith474 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need to go through complete SEO, SMO services for getting high traffic on your site. There are lots of task in SEO and SMO which you need to make activate one on daily basis to make good traffic. You should go through high PR sites and some paid site which makes traffic in a min. time. go through some paid campaign with social sites, its really boost you site with positive and real time traffic.

SophiaSmith474, Jun 23, 2014 IP
  17. yagnik

yagnik Active Member

Best Answers:
    Work on Facebook and Twitter "Events".
    For dating site, this thing support well as compare to other posting or commenting stuff.

yagnik, Jun 23, 2014 IP
  18. Make You Travel

Make You Travel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    But I don't have knowledge about these Events "Facebook and Twitter" can you tell how can I use them

Make You Travel, Jun 23, 2014 IP
  19. yagnik

yagnik Active Member

Best Answers:
    For Facebook
    1. Login to your Facebook account.
    2. Click Events in the left menu of your homepage.
    3. Click Create Event in the top right.
    4. Fill in the event name, details, location and time, and then choose your privacy settings. Keep in mind that you must include an event name and time.
    5. Click Invite Friends to add friends to the guest list. Check the names of the people you want to invite and then click Save.
    6. Click Create.
    Visit : http://tweetvite.com/
    On this site, you can make Event and invite traffic. Visit site, there is all information available which help you to move ahead.

yagnik, Jun 23, 2014 IP
  20. Etoot

Etoot Member

Best Answers:
    Yes! Share unique and genuine success stories that has taken place on your dating site. I bet your site will get a flood of traffic within no time.

Etoot, Jul 9, 2014 IP