1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to build links to a new site quickly and easily

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by IMnoob, May 25, 2014.

Every time I create a brand-new site I always go through the same process. Namely

1) Try to include the main target keyword in the domain name itself

2) Shoot links to the domain (with a wordpress blog installed, regardless of whether I am creating a real blog) using a one-way linking service.

With this simple formula, I've ranked brand new sites to #5 or #6 for it's main term within 1 month of starting.

What services do I use? My favorite place for getting link deals is this section of this site. http://www.wickedfire.com links and seo section

I've used this section of this site numerous times. I recommend this guy by the way: http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo/179948-dirt-cheap-blogposts-back-thousands-processed-give-your-tiers-boost-today.html

Extremely cheap and extremely effective everytime I used them.

What you do with this information is up to you!

Last edited: May 25, 2014
    IMnoob, May 25, 2014 IP
  2. IMnoob

IMnoob Greenhorn

Best Answers:

IMnoob, May 25, 2014 IP
  3. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hiring one-way linking service from unknown people or company is too risky because you do not know what method they use to optimize your website and what kind of link building strategies it is just backlinking from unrelated websites. Be aware of the history or background of the services before hiring them. The high rankings of your website is just temporary it will move to other page because only aged and reputable sites get permanent positions in SERPs.

KylieSweet, May 25, 2014 IP
  4. Ryan Viola

Ryan Viola Member

Best Answers:
    I think link building intentionally will not help you, because now it is time to build links in natural way

Ryan Viola, May 25, 2014 IP
  5. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Google value quality more than quantity now.

Ethan Alvin, May 25, 2014 IP