1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Problem: Delete my old acc and i can't create new..

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Jerryks, May 15, 2014.

Hello to everyone and sorry for my english but i want more help with my adsense account!

I have a music blog and i want to create my ads with adsense. I write the adsense form etc and i can't create it because i had OLD account with admob (for google play app).
    I delete this account and try again with adsense. I was told again that I have already have an account but I deleted him for two weeks. Result can not monetize my blog with adsense...
    Any idea please?

Jerryks, May 15, 2014 IP
  2. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You Can't create a Adsense account with the same email id which you have used before or have deleted. So, create a new gmail id and then apply with it.

iwebsocial, May 21, 2014 IP
  3. Jerryks

Jerryks Peon

Best Answers:
    I have create one with youtube (adsense). I put in this email my other gmail with blog-site and add my google ads to this (blog) but google don't enable this ads and adsense for blog.Have you any idea man?
    (sr for my english...)
    Thanks for support!

Jerryks, May 21, 2014 IP
  4. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google in these days does not allow to show ads on a blogspot. you will see a message "Your blog does not qualify for Adsense" under the earning tabs of your blogger account. So, you have comply with Google policies to enable ads on blogger. Ad more and more fresh and unique content.

iwebsocial, May 21, 2014 IP