1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To increase like in your facebook page

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by yogeshkumarmcp, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Roger11

Roger11 Member

Best Answers:
    If you keep update your page and also provide some useful and helpful information for fans. Also you can exchange link with other pages.

Roger11, Apr 30, 2014 IP
  2. mumbaiflorist

mumbaiflorist Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First of all don't use any tools to increase Facebook likes. Increase likes in a natural way so that it doesn't look spammy. Post regular updates on your Facebook page, share good content or images, join groups and communities relevant to your business and then post in that groups and communities, invite your friends also to like the page. That's the natural way to increase likes.

mumbaiflorist, May 2, 2014 IP
  3. Hamza Huzaifa

Hamza Huzaifa Member

Best Answers:
    Post on relevant pages and market on those pages.
    You need to look at your competition or other businesses that are relevant to your business. Like Bread can be compared to Butter.

Hamza Huzaifa, May 6, 2014 IP
  4. Vrindavan

Vrindavan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    >> Post on relevant pages

spam ?

Vrindavan, May 6, 2014 IP
  5. Hamza Huzaifa

Hamza Huzaifa Member

Best Answers:
    Im not saying to post em all the time. If you post on them everyday or you look for a page everyday then yes that is considered as spamming.
    But if you can do it like once in a week, then no one minds that at all.

Hamza Huzaifa, May 6, 2014 IP
  6. Nlive

Nlive Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use Admefast, but I think you must run it often, because your likes you gained will decrease everytime Facebook delete not active accounts.

Nlive, May 7, 2014 IP
  7. workonline

workonline Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    there is a good site you can try like4like.org/user/login

workonline, May 8, 2014 IP
  8. Sam42

Sam42 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Quality content is a must. Also you need to actually talk to your fans. Try to engage them into conversation, ask questions, answer questions, be active.

Sam42, May 13, 2014 IP
  9. Blue Chummer

Blue Chummer Member

Best Answers:
    Here are two results from two different tactics

1- I am starting a new Salt water fishing forum.
    Forum isn't ready yet but I started my FB page like a month ago
    https://www.facebook.com/bluechummer

Been doing focused FB advertising for $5 per day and averaging about 60 likes a day . They are quality Likes too as they are very into the subject and active- Have around 1800 likes so far with 700-800 "talking about this"

2- My son's started a exotic Car News FB page about 2 weeks ago
    https://www.facebook.com/SoFarCars

They aren't going to spend $ to advertise So I decided to surprise them andgo on fiverr and find someone to give them 2000 likes for $5. They Did that overnight. So now he has 2180 likes. But activity is very low.

So that's my two stories so far. I think the focused FB adds are more quality than just buying likes. But if you want a good starting point maybe you can buy the Likes and work on quality ones later

Blue Chummer, May 15, 2014 IP
  10. Dharmik Rajput

Dharmik Rajput Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As there is a trend of social media every one want to be popular on social media. So I like to suggest you that to increase your likes on face book you must have to promote your services or products on the relevant people or in relevant community on right time at right place which makes you popular automatically and your likes will surely be improved.

Dharmik Rajput, May 16, 2014 IP
  11. thomashaynes54

thomashaynes54 Member

Best Answers:
    make your profile look as real as you can and deliver what your audiences what to see. If you relate well with them, you are sure to get success there in the form of likes.

thomashaynes54, May 16, 2014 IP
  12. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    With camera phones and apps like Vine and Instagram it's now so easy to upload your own high-quality videos featuring you and your friends. Again, people are more interested in things involving themselves, so a tagged video of your friends reenacting Katy Perry's new music video will probably get more likes than if you posted the official Katy Perry video itself. Try SEOclerks, you can find many freelancers on this site providing facebook likes at a cheap rate.

lukeSwenson, May 18, 2014 IP
  13. aheebs

aheebs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey, if you're still looking for ways to increase your Facebook likes have you thought about purchasing?

I own vividlygold.com and we offer social media promotional services at great prices, you can check it out here vividlygold.com/#!social-media-promotion/ce1j

I can supply you with a discount code if you're interested, let me know!

aheebs, May 18, 2014 IP
  14. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    You can buy likes at BHW or fiverr, but they won't bring you any traffic. It's best to work with your existing audience, giving them good content and asking every now and then to share it with their friends. Also make often promotions like "Every 100th like receives..." some bonus and give it to people. (And be sure to describe it in a post with a picture after that). Another good thing is to involve people into questionnaires on hot issues, generating discussions, which bring you more followers and likes.

Karuna17, May 19, 2014 IP
  15. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    Think of your strategy. do you need fake likes and strangers. In most cases you should go not after quantity, but quality -- you should be getting likes from people intersted in your site, product, content, service whatever. That's not that easy, to get really quality likes, valuavble for you business you need great content and invest some money in advertising. That's what FB wants you to do, and in a long run it's effective, although time-consuming.

Karuna17, May 19, 2014 IP
  16. Repucaution

Repucaution Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Make your page intersting and unique, post regularly , know your audience to provide it with interesting content.

Repucaution, May 21, 2014 IP
  17. coolpavan

coolpavan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    post relevant or funny pics and insist users to like or comment

coolpavan, May 21, 2014 IP
  18. valo manus

valo manus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are many way to increase like:
    1. Write different and interesting post
    2.Make more friends
    3.Write post according to the visitors.

valo manus, May 21, 2014 IP
  19. valo manus

valo manus Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Write interesting and different post.

valo manus, May 21, 2014 IP
  20. nostressmaven

nostressmaven Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Buying likes does not work anymore. Even facebook uses link farms and has been called out on it this past year. They are empty likes and promises of activity which never happen.... and then your real fans will be less likely to see your posts.

Facebook has changed how they serve up your posts to your fans.
    Let say you have 1000 real fans and of those 1000, 300 are talking about you/your page. Facebook looks at that and thinks you are doing something because your fans are engaged and talking about your page. Engagement these days is everything!
    Now lets say you take that same page and go out and buy 5000 likes... empty likes, nobody home likes. Now you have 6000 fans but only 300 talking about your page. Your engagement numbers drop way off and so your posts get served up less and less. And if facebook is only going to show your post to lets say 5% of your fans and most of your fans are fake, your real fans will rarely ever see your posts.

So DON"T BUY LIKES!!! It will ruin your engagement and let your true fans see less and less of you....

Run a contest instead. Have them like and comment on your page to enter. Have the prize be a fun giveaway like a physical item related to your niche. You can buy something at ebay and ship it directly to your winner. You fans will love it big time!
    Think ZoSocial for the facebook contest- ZoSocial is in launch right now and no I am not an affiliate, just a fan for this easy to use software...

I hope that helps everyone think twice about buying likes. Do something to get them excited and to share whatever it is they are excited about and you will get new fans. FB ads can be super targeted and directed to a post on your site and that is a way you can get cheap interaction and new fans!

nostressmaven, May 23, 2014 IP