1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling vBulletin vBulletin 5 Connect License - FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Secondhand Licenses' started by MapleLeaf, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Mob0

Mob0 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    Well it looks like I was scammed out of $120

He just scammed me( He has ignored me for a week

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2014
    Mob0, May 15, 2014 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  2. ImSoCute

ImSoCute Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    holy s..t! I'm glad that I didn't pay him and it was soooo close. WTF is wrong with all these scammers?

ImSoCute, May 15, 2014 IP
  3. MapleLeaf

MapleLeaf Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I transferred over all the information and didn't notice vbulletin asked me to confirm his address! I will update it now and the license will be transfered.

I didn't check my DP and I didn't receive any emails, I thought the process ended once he paid for the transfer. I can issue a full refund or send you the license, I didn't notice vbulletin asked to confirm the information

We gave him the login and changed the domain to his domain right away to the current account. We are updating all the information now.

http://s13.postimg.org/ifgl0rdnr/info1.png
    http://s28.postimg.org/r53bg07h9/info2.png

Last edited: May 19, 2014
    MapleLeaf, May 19, 2014 IP
  4. Mob0

Mob0 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    do not lie to me, I wrote to you but was completely ignored.

nice cut screenshots, this is full link vbulletin.com/issue.php?ticketid=1261276&authcode=241fe6bb , You don't approve transfer.... to this day

I paid for the license transfer, you are kidding me.

Last edited: May 20, 2014
    Mob0, May 20, 2014 IP
  5. MapleLeaf

MapleLeaf Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Cut screenshots are you kidding me? I just wanted to show everybody I initiated the transfer request a long time ago AND already sent them you transfer info on the first request. I JUST noticed you claimed I scammed you last night, I emailed mark for all the information right away, woke up this morning to put it in and complete the transfer.
    You can all see it's been approved here now: http://www.vbulletin.com/issue.php?issueid=1261276&authcode=241fe6bb

May 6th the ticket was received by staff.
    We sent them Peters information for the invoice and expected it to be transferred then.
    3 days later vbulletin messaged us for additional information before completing the transfer which is probably the reason we over looked the ticket. They had all his information already but asked us for it again in a later reply to the ticket.

You had my phone number and company email but never called or emailed me, I only found out the license hadn't been transferred yet when I checked my Alerts on DigitalPoint. I don't know why you only tried to contact me on DP for such a big issue before claiming I scammed you but you did. If you did email me I must have over looked it. We don't want to keep the vbulletin license, we never did - we actually moved away from it because we think vb5 is a terrible product. As soon as you paid for the license, we took it down from our website and put your domain under the license until the transfer was complete. Hopefully vbulletin staff complete the transfer within the next few hours so you can stop these claims.

Last edited: May 20, 2014
    MapleLeaf, May 20, 2014 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    @Mob0 has the license been transferred? The OP has sent me links to a vb support ticket that indicate a genuine effort to do the right thing by you.

sarahk, May 20, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  7. Mob0

Mob0 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    I paid you in 29 April , you have created a ticket 6 may, after I opened the dispute in PayPal, do not lie. I closed the dispute (my error) and you have disappeared (all my email has been ignored)

hi sarahk, yes, the license has been transferred (today), thnx digitalpoint.com
    plz. remove my post https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/vbulletin-5-connect-license-for-sale.2614992/#post-18959877 and https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/vbulletin-5-connect-license-for-sale.2614992/page-2#post-18961608

Last edited: May 21, 2014
    Mob0, May 21, 2014 IP
  8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I've edited out the personal info. fwiw there is an audit trail for the other mods of the changes I've made. I've left the posts in place as they're relevant to the progression of this thread. Anyone doing their due diligence on either of you will be able to read through and come to their own conclusions.

sarahk, May 21, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.