1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

payoneer vs paxum

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by 4tuned, May 18, 2014.

?

safest online wallet ?

Poll closed May 18, 2014.
  1. payoneer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. paxum

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    hii i have a question.

witch of both or the most secured and safest ?
    and what is the good and the bad things ?
    and can i transfer money to paypal ?

Greets 4Tuned

4tuned, May 18, 2014 IP
  2. onlinebazzer

onlinebazzer Member

Best Answers:
    I think paxum. Payoneer stole my money . That is entrusted

onlinebazzer, May 18, 2014 IP
  3. FTS!

FTS! Member

Best Answers:
    They both are good, and both have very interesting features.
    I think Paxum is more safe, because you recieving your money to the Checking account, and if you want to use MasterCard, you need transfer from Checking to Card. So basically if your MasterCard details are stolen, money in your Checking account are still safe.
    You can transfer from Payoneer to Paypal using US Payment Service feature. With Paxum, you cannot directly withdraw to paypal, you can only use e-currency exchangers such as myself to do it.

FTS!, May 18, 2014 IP
  4. msx

msx Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend you payoneer, i'm using them (and i have paypal verified with payoneer card), great security etc...

msx, May 18, 2014 IP
  5. howarddavidson

howarddavidson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Payoneer is one of the best payment services. To be honest I've never used Paxum but with Payoneer you can get a physical credit card and you can use it in any store that allows using credit cards. The fees are low and the withdrawal period short.

howarddavidson, May 19, 2014 IP
  6. FlyOn

FlyOn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Must Payonner :) , Fast And Very Good Support .

FlyOn, May 19, 2014 IP
  7. 4tuned

4tuned Peon

Best Answers:
    is this a virtual master card or visa ? i don't need a physical card.

4tuned, May 20, 2014 IP
  8. FlyOn

FlyOn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    it has VBA - virtual bank account with physical MasterCard . Dont have virtual master card, you may try neteller , they have Virtual card and physical card both .

FlyOn, May 20, 2014 IP
  9. 4tuned

4tuned Peon

Best Answers:
    is this the same with paxum ?

4tuned, May 21, 2014 IP
  10. FTS!

FTS! Member

Best Answers:
    Paxum also provides physical MasterCard.

FTS!, May 21, 2014 IP
  11. FTS!

FTS! Member

Best Answers:
    By the way, Entropay provides Virtual Visa cards as far as I remember.

FTS!, May 21, 2014 IP
  12. Foxxy

Foxxy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe I'm mistaken cause it has been a few years since I was involved with any payment systems, but wasn't Paxum started by Christopher Mallick, the same guy who started ePassporte? If so, didn't he freeze and keep a lot of people's money when he closed ePassporte down? And wasn't the whole reason for the rebrand because Visa had shut him down? Again, it's been a few years, so maybe I'm mixed up, but I'm 75% sure that Mallick was the one who started Paxum.

Doesn't really have much to do with anything, but some people may find it interesting to know that this movie is based on him.

Foxxy, May 21, 2014 IP
  13. FTS!

FTS! Member

Best Answers:
    Christopher Mallick has no relations with Paxum. At least there is/were no traces of his involvement in Paxum.

FTS!, May 21, 2014 IP
  14. Foxxy

Foxxy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I dunno. A quick search of Google seems to show a lot of speculation on it. According to Paxum themselves, they were started by Octav Moise. Given that Mallick would no longer be able to get clearance with Visa and MC, it would make sense for him to list everything in a partner's name. Is that what happened here? I'm not really sure.

What I am sure of is that even if you buy the offiicial Paxum story 100%, you are still left with the reality that they are founded by a major adult product spammer. Just look up Vimax (or better yet, Vimax Scam) and you'll see the integrity of the person that the company claims is in charge. And btw, wasn't Vimax a major client of ePassporte? Didn't they start up immediately after ePassporte closed?

Bottom line is there is too much doubt for me to get involved with them. Not when there are so many other options that don't require you to leave your money in the hands of shady characters.

Foxxy, May 22, 2014 IP
  15. reshav2

reshav2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was working with both paxum and payoneer at the same time on a webcam site I had built . Paxum was a pain to work with and the employee I dealt with was very Rude . Payoneer on the other hand was very helpful and all the employees I dealt with were very polite and business like all the way . I still have a Payoneer card that I receive money through and I always get my money and there is never any delays or glitches .

reshav2, May 27, 2014 IP
  16. brenner1111

brenner1111 Peon

Best Answers:
    paxum is safe payoneer deducted my card with money not dispensed. it was not payoneers fault but the ATM malfunctioned the bank told me to contact payoneer but this is crazy i have to wait untill 90 days to get my money!!! It was my payment salary so... well if you must use payoneer try doing a test withdrawal to make sure the ATM is fully functioning not the whole ATM limit in one go

brenner1111, Sep 23, 2015 IP
  17. dragansk

dragansk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Payoneer is the best payment services for me. if you are use for online work, payoneer is the best way for it. It is most secure and safest, do not worry. You can receive funds from thousands of companies worldwide. Also you can transfer money from Payoneer to Payoneer account with out fees. If you want to withdraw money you can do it very easy with their Payoneer Prepaid Master Card to your local bank account, in your local currency. The fees are low. You can`t transfer money from Payoner to Paypal. It is bad information for you. I am using Payoneer and I am pleased with them.

dragansk, Sep 25, 2015 IP
  18. JohnJD

JohnJD Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, does anyone know how long they take to check your ID and the rest of documents? I submitted yesterday and I haven't received a response :(

JohnJD, Oct 2, 2015 IP
  19. TrafficBrokerAM

TrafficBrokerAM Member

Best Answers:
    My love WIRE then Paxum

TrafficBrokerAM, Oct 22, 2015 IP
  20. zeeshan125

zeeshan125 Member

Best Answers:
    I am using payoneer and i find it the best payment service all over the world. They provide you a master card that is very simple to use and can be use in all ATM machines easily.. U can connect your paypal and can transfur money to it.. Only one fault i found in payoneer is that their customer support is not so good.

zeeshan125, Oct 28, 2015 IP