1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Blog Commenting

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by seo backlink, May 14, 2014.

Hello I need blog commenting sites

seo backlink, May 14, 2014 IP
  2. kalseo

kalseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google it, you can find many good lists.

kalseo, May 14, 2014 IP
  3. Krunal Patel

Krunal Patel Member

Best Answers:
    You can search a blog as per your niche.

Use simple trick as per below:-
    Your Keyword “Comment here” (For example: buy leptop online “comment here” )
    Your Keyword “Add Your Comment”
    Your Keyword “Add a comment”
    Your Keyword “Leave a Reply”

Thanks

Krunal Patel, May 14, 2014 IP
  4. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin Member

Best Answers:
    Go to technorati.com this website have huge list of blogs.

Henry Calvin, May 14, 2014 IP
  5. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I would say you can Google it out, I have tried Googling and what I encounter is a number of blog commenting site lists. So rather than posting low quality posts here I would say you should first search it over the Google and still if any doubts are left then you should posts it over here. I know there are many junk SEO's person around here who are using more than a account and keep commenting on their own posts. But telling you seriously this isn't going to benefit you you rather than it will show the other people that you are lacking..... and to the OP i think you have put your name as some "seo backlink" and look you don't know how to search for the blog commenting sites in the Google????? what kind of question is that ??? I would request you and all the members here to maintain the quality of this forum.

John Dave, May 14, 2014 IP
    YJunK likes this.
  6. optisol12

optisol12 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Go to Google.com and type your relavant keyword "blogspot.com" or "wordpress.com" You can get more blogs. Another way: http://www.google.com/blogsearch you can get lot blogs from here.

optisol12, May 14, 2014 IP
  7. sayjohn

sayjohn Member

Best Answers:
    Why you are using the blog commenting. It is not effective for the seo purpose. I think you should far away from this techniques. Good Blogs never pass the anchor text or url. We all know Auto submission blogs are the spam blogs we can not use this kind of the blogs.

sayjohn, May 14, 2014 IP
  8. SEOK1ngs

SEOK1ngs Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is no longer an effective backlinking method. If you are going to do blog commenting do it as part of a diversified backlinking strategy and make sure your comments are relevant to the thread and add value to try and establish yourself as an expert in your field. If your contribution is going to be the standard "great post" reply forget it

SEOK1ngs, May 14, 2014 IP
  9. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Agree with Henry, when looking for relevant blogs/blog posts technorati is the best place to look..

Patricia Ann Lee, May 14, 2014 IP
  10. maleeha

maleeha Member

Best Answers:
    if you want blogcommenting sites then pm me

maleeha, May 15, 2014 IP
    MarielaSchmidt likes this.
  11. PraveenaM

PraveenaM Banned

Best Answers:
    Why you're using the blog commenting. It's not at all effective for the seo purpose. I think you ought to far away from this techniques. Good Blogs certainly not pass the anchor textual content or url. We all know Auto submission blogs are the spam blogs we can not use such a the blogs.

PraveenaM, May 17, 2014 IP
  12. abiabiah

abiabiah Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I do not agree with people saying blog comments are no more effective. People should do blog commenting if you find some do follow link from there and if you get some PR links.

abiabiah, May 18, 2014 IP
  13. Liton Das

Liton Das Member

Best Answers:
    Blog commenting is more effective for every website for page ranking up. If you can search Google and Forum sites and collect more high PR dofollow blog commenting sites and perform your goal.

Liton Das, May 18, 2014 IP
  14. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can find many blogs everywhere, as suggested: Google it. :p

Other way is you can find more blogs by looking in some of directories such as DMOZ, Yahoo! Directory, and others under news category which you can find personal blog, personal website (which often use a blogging system like me), weblog, analyst & opinions and many of others.

Joshie, May 18, 2014 IP
  15. Slincon

Slincon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Getting backlinks for free is getting harder with directories oversaturated and blog sites that dofollow even rarer (especially if spam free).

Slincon, May 18, 2014 IP
  16. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Or better yet you can search for specific niche of blogs you want to leave a comment by using the Google Blog search feature and type some niche (news, technology, business, foods, etc etc) in the field then press enter. ;)

http://www.google.com/blogsearch

Joshie, May 18, 2014 IP
  17. prabhat 32

prabhat 32 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you can find blog commenting sites on google.
    blog commenting are use for backlinking...

prabhat 32, May 19, 2014 IP
  18. Conran

Conran Active Member

Best Answers:
    Unless you're hoping for traffic directly from those related blogs by using ongoing engagement with that audience, the only thing you are doing is helping your competition. Pages with audience involvement and commenting gain better positions in Google (I have looked into this and can see the difference for myself, comments can increase the value of a post or page)

It doesn't generally work at all for SEO purposes (links etc)

By commenting on those posts, you are assisting that post far more than you are boosting your own site.

Conran, May 19, 2014 IP
  19. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, you can check directories out, but I'd also suggest -- check out your niche really well. Go for most authoritative with quality posts. That might add decent traffic. Blog commenting for PR is almost useless, so good practice these days is not just stuffing links, but doing it in a nice way

Karuna17, May 19, 2014 IP
  20. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am sure you are not serious with your post! The same as to tell at the airport I want to travel! ;) You should tell them WHERE and in our situation you should think about the niche! Don't forget to post the comments MANUALLY and make them be useful! ;)

patco, May 19, 2014 IP