1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Urgent Help Needed

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Card, May 11, 2014.

Hello Sir,

I have a problem for which i need a solution and I want opinion from you guys.

I joined Godaddy.com last year and I was selling domains on Godaddy auctions and my email id was and all was going fine.And my Godaddy.com Auctions Account was suspended two times because i didnt paid for the domains i had won at auctions.So I paid them the administrative fees and got my auctions account reactivated.And in April month,i Sold some domains which were registered on other registrars and buyer won the auctions and paid the domain amount,Godaddy verified the funds and I emailed them that register an account at the registrar where the domain you won is registered and send me the details so i can push to you.Again some buyers complained to Godaddy Auction team that the seller is not pushing the domains and Godaddy suspended my Auction Account again.Then i pushed the domains to the buyer and my Account got reactivated again but before the auction account suspension i had listed some of domains for sale at auctions but as account got suspended,the domains i listed at auctions for sale got delisted.After pushing the domains to the buyer,my auction account got reactivated and now it was normal.
    So fearing now,I created an another account with email: and both the account had the same name.I feared because i listed domains on 1st account() for 7 day listing and it got suspended so i lost bids due to listing cancellation and i always had to relist again.This feared me and i created a new Godaddy Auction Account with separate email but both accounts had the same name as Ketan Thakur.But Godaddy sent me an email on the 1st account() that your Auctions account is suspended permanently due to Non payment of domains you won at Godaddy auctions and also due to domains not pushed to buyers and buyer complaints.Due to Godaddy.com 1st Auction Account() got suspended,my 2nd auctions account() also got suspended may be due to same name used on both the accounts.so 1st and 2nd auction account suspended permanently.So i pushed all my domains to the 3rd account and created 3rd auction account with email:,with name shyam tanna but different address,city,state etc.I joined the auctions and listed many domains at the auctions but In 6 days of listing,Godaddy suspended my account saying that i violated the rules of terms and conditions but i think due to the same domains being listed again and again on all 3 auctions account,Godaddy caught me and they permanently suspended the 3rd account too.So I created 4th Account with email:,joined the auction and paid for the Godaddy auction membership in the morning,on night i listed 2 old domains at auctions,paid the reserve price of listing fee and in 3 hrs i got refund saying listing is cancelled and Auction membership is terminated permanently.I guess this time too due to old domains listed again so i got caught.and So i thought to create 5th Account(),joined Godaddy auctions,all with different details,email id,name,city,state etc,paid auction membership fee at night and when in morning,i was trying to login to auctions account but i see it was too suspended.i emailed auction team and they said you have more than 1 account which is against our policy so this is too terminated permanently and i think this time it may be due to same ip address,i used to create previous 4 accounts so 5th account got banned due to same ip address used and Godaddy auction team tracked my ip address,caught and banned me.

Now,I am planning to use New Godaddy.com Account and Auctions Account on my family member name like mother,father or brother so thats why i am planning to use new IP Address Connection,Use new name,address,email id and will list new domains which were previously not listed in the Godaddy Auctions in any of the previous 5 accounts.

I am in deep trouble as i invested about 6000$ for the domains which are pending unsold.

I have few questions for which i am looking for answers:

1)As I said,If i use all new details like IP,Name,Address,Credit cards etc will i be safe because as per Godaddy,i am banned but can i use new account on my family members name?

2)What about the domains which are lying with me as due to Auctions Account getting banned again and again,Can i list them aftersome time like 1 month or 2 months or Godaddy will catch me even after 2 months.I mean say if seller is listing an domain at auction for sale and if his auction account gets banned say if he sells to buyer and buyer lists the domain at the auction for sale,will buyers account will be banned by the buyer due to Godaddy thinking its seller who created the second account and selling same domains or not?

3)Say if my Auction account on is banned so Godaddy.com account is no use for me so say if i change name from Ketan Thakur to Ramesh Jalal.and can i create new account with name Ketan Thakur because as per Godaddy records the old account is on name of Ramesh Jalal.

I hope my questions would be answered and i would be given good solution.

Cheers,
    Card

Card, May 11, 2014 IP
  2. sweetpea69

sweetpea69 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digging yourself deep and even deeper with those questions. Honestly, its really no wonder your accounts have been banned with all that reasonsing. I suggest you direct any questions you have to the godaddy customer support. Imo, they are good at handling what needs to be done. Do the live chat and you will likely be directed to an auctions rep or given a time next week to call them personally. Just explain what you have just said, nd hope to god they reactivate your account. There's always other places to sell your domains.

sweetpea69, May 11, 2014 IP
  3. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But can't I use New Godaddy Account on family members name?

Card, May 11, 2014 IP
  4. sweetpea69

sweetpea69 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, probably. I have a few godaddy accounts I use, but only one for auctions. I'm sure you can create another one, and transfer over the domains. I would probably use another form of payment and possibly a different address. With all that said, your accounts are flagged and fragged lol, so good luck...and you may run into issues w/ the tax information...

5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Wouldn't that be fraud?
    Or is that not an issue for you?

sarahk, May 11, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  6. sweetpea69

sweetpea69 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I guess if his family members are okay with it, it wouldn't be fraud(?)...lol. Ethical? No. Breaking godaddy policy? Probably.

But if we can assume anything about the OP (based off his first post), he'll probably do anything...

7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    They're probably legally liable for any contracts he makes in their name but given the difficulties in enforcing American contracts in India they'll probably be ok.

Just be very careful about causing problems for family in the future because of your youthful indiscretions.

sarahk, May 11, 2014 IP
  8. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    it looks like a couple of small mistakes have now landed you in alot of hot water. After 5 or so attempts at this, I would say give up.

Right now, you claim you have $6k riding on these domains. here is some suggestions:
    1. see if you can find a partner (not family, not same IP, not some new random account either) that you can trust that can list these for you (1 at a time) at godaddy. (ie, sell the ones you think are most valuable first), offer your partner a good commission.
    2. look at other sale places to offload some of your domains you feel might be low value. IE, namecheap has a marketplace, sedo, digitalpoint, webhostingtalk, as well as namepros, are all places where you can find buyers for domains. It might not be ideal for high value domains, but for low value (under $1k), try it.

matt_62, May 11, 2014 IP
    Rado_ch likes this.
  9. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I know I have landed in a lot of hot water but problems come in life but anyone doesn't give up I just can't stop my business due to this issue.
    Now,I look to move forward.I took new IP address,looking to make new Godaddy Account with my dad's name,his office address,his credit cards,so would this be safe?

I have a question,say if I change the address in old account like out my relatives address in old account and sign up with residential address which I was using in my old account which was banned but now that address I changed to my relatives address so I can use in a new account or will godaddy track me again?

Do you think tht due to change o IP am I safe?

Card, May 12, 2014 IP
  10. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't say that you will be safe, on the contrary - you will most probably go further into the hole you dug. Seriously, why would you resort to the same tactics that failed you time and time again (creating many accounts, trying to hide IPs etc). This is why marketplaces have rules. Why not just sit down and get acquainted with the rules before jumping headfirst into it? Don't think that companies as big as GoDaddy are dumb enough to be fooled by a simple IP change. What about the domains you will be listing? Don't you think that GoDaddy aren't already aware of your domains, seeing that you tried to fool them not once, not twice, but 5+ times? I know I would be.

Check again what @matt_62 wrote in his reply and read it carefully. Bending the rules have failed you numerous times already. Why not try alternatives instead? Just take this case and learn your lesson ;)

Rado_ch, May 12, 2014 IP
  11. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I mean that I will use new IP,New Address,New Name etc.

And I wouldn't list old domains of any of the previous accounts.I will sell new domains.
    mean

Card, May 12, 2014 IP
  12. CU_Designs

CU_Designs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Partial Reply: In short, no you would not be safe. Why because they'd be able to compare activity and if they are going to ban people then I'm sure they have measures set in place (unknowing to us) that ensure those people banned stay banned. And if they suspect for even a second that it's you based on that and other factors, then they'll ban that account, too. I've seen it happen with people I know who actually were not banned, but got their account suspended because of someone else they transacted with who was banned. They assumed they were the same person (even though the details were entirely different). Not legal that these companies do that but unless people file lawsuits, they'll continue to do it and get away with it. So basically, if a person has already been banned, any attempts to workaround that ban are risky; meaning not safe.

Eliminating Fraud: A banned person's best bet is to partner up with someone trustworthy that is not in the same region as his/her old IP, preferably someone who is not even in the same country. And make sure that new partner handles all things GoDaddy (that includes only he/she can log into the account and never the banned person). The banned person's role in this case, would be to tell the new partner what to do. Old activity (e.g. domains) should not be used on the new account in any way, shape, or form. This could help reduce the risk of getting that account banned, too. Sometimes good people get banned and for no good reason. This would be the way to still do business if the banned person is unsuccessful in convincing the company to remove the ban.

Highly Recommended: If a person is banned from any company, do whatever you can to convince the company to remove the ban and get it in writing and signed to serve as a legal agreement. That is, only if you still want to do business with that company that banned you. That way you don't have to worry about workarounds. You don't have to worry about being tempted to create fraudulent accounts. You don't have to have to worry about finding someone you can trust to partner up with in your business.

Wish you the best. :)

Last edited: May 13, 2014
    CU_Designs, May 13, 2014 IP
    matt_62 likes this.