1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

my website hit with google manual actions thin content

Discussion in 'SEO' started by fadhi123, May 10, 2014.

i have 3 websites and all of hit by thin content here is mesg what i got from google webmasters tools please help me guys how i fix this
    here is my site http://mp3skullfans.com and http://mp3skulld.com please help me how i fix this thanks
    This site may not perform as well in Google results because it appears to be in violation of Google's
    Site-wide matches Some manual actions apply to entire site

Reason Affects
    Thin content with little or no added value All

This site appears to contain a significant percentage of low-quality or shallow pages which do not provide users with much added value (such as thin affiliate pages, cookie-cutter sites, doorway pages, automatically generated content, or copied content).

fadhi123, May 10, 2014 IP
  2. ummi

ummi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google does not like music content and there are many copyright issues and also adesene block all this types of sites. so I suggest you to any other niche.

ummi, May 10, 2014 IP
  3. kanhknight

kanhknight Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I approved ummi's idea ! I SEO my site with this key hút bể phốt, thông tắc cống but still taying in 10 position @@ for 3 months any one can help !

kanhknight, May 10, 2014 IP
  4. vivek.baghel

vivek.baghel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google Catch to index very fast & it also depends on website performance! Your website is Music base website where you have more MP3 Files. So Google doesn't catch MP3 Files, Flash Files etc to fast. It takes little time to index But well your website got publish by Google to in this case check out all duplicate Contents & bad links as well as try to remove these to fast.

vivek.baghel, May 20, 2014 IP
  5. lightlysalted

lightlysalted Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yep try another niche, music websites are fraught with difficulties copyright wise.

lightlysalted, May 22, 2014 IP
  6. Mozzyweb

Mozzyweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First, it is not wise at all posting your URL here as Google crawls DP and other forums very often and the link from such a neighborhood won't do your website a good service.
    At the same time try to contribute real content at least to the categories and use canonical tags for the pages in one and the same category. Yes, you will lose a huge number of pages in index but the remaining number will definitely drive you visitors.

Mozzyweb, Jul 28, 2014 IP
  7. manithan

manithan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have a same problem i use to get 20k impressions a day till Feb 4th 2015 everything was fine , Suddenly i seen thin content news in google webmaster tools to my domain
    http://www.bestvideodownloader.org/

Everything collapsed on that second i hardly get 600 impressions a day 95% traffic down

I possibly took every step to recovery but no use! Can someone please help me what i am missing my site is custom coded based on youtube API data v3.0

Kind Regards,
    Mani

manithan, Feb 5, 2015 IP
  8. davidjhon123

davidjhon123 Member

Best Answers:
    My site also face manual penalty but i am happy because my site do no face automatic penalty . automatic penalty is more harmful because in automatic penalty we don't know when and why Google punished our site so don't take a tension and start working for the recovery.

davidjhon123, Feb 5, 2015 IP
  9. mark joshef

mark joshef Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Before a two weak my site rank appear in Google First Page but now it is showing N/A Position. what's the Matter plz Suggest me.

mark joshef, Feb 5, 2015 IP
  10. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    I find this article a bit relevant to your concern. It is regarding what they called 'pirate penalty'.
    http://searchengineland.com/dmca-requests-now-used-in-googles-ranking-algorithm-130118

Patricia Ann Lee, Feb 5, 2015 IP
  11. davidjhon123

davidjhon123 Member

Best Answers:
    according to my knowledge your site go down due to the penalty.

davidjhon123, Feb 6, 2015 IP
  12. manithan

manithan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    so thin content penalty will be removed by google ? I have requested google for reconsideration beofore that i removed all duplicated tags , optimized website and page load speed aswell

added all wanted pages like contact us , about , privacy , tos and searching ...

my site http://www.bestvideodownloader.org/ is just like ebay or amazon protocol , i use to have great traffic and page views i still dont understand why google took decision that my site is spam .. now google is really bugging me :(

manithan, Feb 6, 2015 IP