1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My Adsense Application get rejected (insufficient content)

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by iwebsocial, Feb 22, 2014.

1. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hi, guys thanks for your comments. I again reapply and it says "site does not comply with Google policies" I don't know what is the problem with my site. As Agent000 said "The content sucks and its poorly written" May be its right one, but I must say that he don't have any manner of putting his thought. Always using rude and rough language does not make you genius or great. I also want to ask Agent000 that Can he tell me "how to write content?"

By the way If any one here in this forum who can helpfully tell me and guide me rather than using a rude and rough language.

iwebsocial, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Obviously English is not your first language. It tells. The content is that badly written with poor use of the English language and grammar. I do not see any hope for you unless you can learn to use the English language properly.

Here is the very first sentence of your site:
    If you can not tell was is seriously wrong with that just one sentence, then there is no hope.

Agent000, Mar 28, 2014 IP
    iwebsocial and ryan_uk like this.
  3. iwebsocial

Best Answers:
    Hi, Agent000, Thanks for writing it so friendly. I will surely work on it. Thanks for the advice. I also want to know that is it apply to the whole articles in my blog, because some of the articles has been written by some guest author. instead of poorly written, is there any other deficiency you have found in my blog.

iwebsocial, Mar 28, 2014 IP
  4. AnneM

AnneM Active Member

Best Answers:
    I had a quick look at your site and don't want to be mean but I really do think your main problem is the poor use of English. Even if you could get past Google's dislike of anything internet marketing related, they want to serve quality content and their advertisers will go ballistic if their ads are shown on a site with articles that are hard to decipher because of the writing.

You might consider connecting the internet marketing angle with something offline, for example instead of just offering general marketing advice, try to tailor it to a specific profession, like how lawyers should market themselves online or something like that. While it's still internet marketing related, and the strategies are, essentially, the same, you can tailor your content to make it different from the rest.

And definitely, definitely get someone to rework the content because no matter how great your ideas are or your strategies, if people can't understand what you're trying to say, they won't visit your site, which for Google means no ad revenue, ergo they will decline you again.

AnneM, Mar 28, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  5. iwebsocial

Best Answers:
    Can anybody really help me why my site get rejected by site does not comply google policies.

iwebsocial, Apr 5, 2014 IP
  6. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    You have already been given a lot of advice and insight. If it's the domain in your opening post, then I didn't even visit it. The name oozes low-quality (at least for me as a native speaker) and I would probably skip by it in search results. I wouldn't feel confident about finding well-written or even interesting content. This should be your starting point as the domain name is also what the person reviewing your application will first see about your site.

ryan_uk, Apr 5, 2014 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  7. elearner

elearner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No, Blog age matters for countries like India & Pakistan. You domain should be at least 6 months old.

elearner, Apr 30, 2014 IP
  8. tuppence

tuppence Member

Best Answers:
    I have had a look through your site and as has already been said, the writing standard could do with improving. Go to amazon and buy a students guide to writing (Palgrave Study Skills). This will help you get a basic grip of sentence construction and grammar. Then add more depth to your articles they are currently a bit light and don't really depart any evidence of skill or knowledge in the subject area. Choose a single topic and write 400-500 words on that topic exclusively. That way you can cover it in depth. IM is an overdone topic and I doubt that Adwords would generate much even if you got accepted. You may fair better with click bank or CPA offers. Anyway don't lose heart, some of the comments posted may seem harsh but if taken constructively will make you a better web master going forward.

tuppence, Apr 30, 2014 IP
  9. iwebsocial

Best Answers:
    Hi, Guys thanks for your suggestions. I have get approved by Google Adsense and going with second review steps where I place ad codes to my blog. Now just waiting for the review to complete. Will notify you all for the updates. Just finger cross.

iwebsocial, May 3, 2014 IP
  10. Agent000

Best Answers:
    You will be rejected again.

Agent000, May 3, 2014 IP
  11. iwebsocial

Best Answers:
    I got approved by adsense and ads are now start showing in my site. So, Adsense accepted my site as you told "My site sucks and get rejected"

iwebsocial, May 6, 2014 IP
  12. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Just wait until Google checks your site again before the first payment threshold is reached.

Agent000, May 6, 2014 IP
  13. iwebsocial

Best Answers:
    Don't try to demoralize or frighten people. Your challenge is accepted.

iwebsocial, May 6, 2014 IP
  14. e-seo-services

e-seo-services Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your website should not have the copied or duplicate data. The data in your website should be unique. Dont Copy photos or data as it is from other websites. You should modify Every thing.
    Every page in your website should have data. No page should be blank.
    About us and Contact us Page compulsory should be in your website

e-seo-services, May 27, 2014 IP
  15. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    I haven't checked that out recently, last time was couple years ago and at that time it had been like a good tone rule to have around thirty good-qualtiy articles before applying for ADSENSE.

I've looked thru couple of your texts -- your English grammar needs some improvement

Karuna17, May 28, 2014 IP
  16. Michael Leng

Michael Leng Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi! Karuna17

Thanks so much for your words about my grammar. I admit and keep learning hard to improve it. :p

Michael Leng, May 28, 2014 IP
  17. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    for now best solution might be hiring some writer at Odesk, Elance, Freelancer to make some quality post and publish them quickly

Karuna17, May 28, 2014 IP
  18. Michael Leng

Best Answers:
    Now, I guess your blog got adsense a/c already. After visit your blog I saw adsense add that it has been showing out there.

Am I right?

19. Michael Leng

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your advice. I take note that. :)

20. Carterr

Carterr Peon

Best Answers:
    It's gonna be lack of content or copyrighted articles. Double check them for copyright, if it's all good post more content. Be original.

Carterr, Jun 8, 2014 IP