1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

NEVER Purchase Facebook Likes from "Providers"!

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by bazyv2, Apr 29, 2014.

Why? Simply because facebook's new 'reach algorithm' also known as EdgeRank will penalize you if your fans are not active.

These are hard times for anyone trying to make money with their facebook page, either promoting affiliate products or driving traffic to their website.

It's 10x better if you have 5,000 likes from real active people than 50,000 likes and more than half of those are fake accounts. EdgeRank calculates the number of people that like/share/comment on your posts, the more that do that - the more your page reach increases, therefor reach other people that liked your page.

I've done many tests and found 2 very useful tools that helped me increase my page likes and reach, also had some posts from my site go totally viral.

This is what I've been using and HIGHLY recommend:
    http://likesbandit.com - amazing wordpress facebook plugins for your site
    http://www.postplanner.com/app-features/ - increase engagement on your facebook page

* Please note I am NOT affiliated with those products, and the links I've posted are NOT affiliate links. I simply recommend them because I had great success using them.

bazyv2, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  2. Jen 101

Jen 101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Whether you get caught and penalized or not, buying likes or followers is not a good idea. It's much better to have real authentic people liking your pages than a robot or random people that are paid to. Real people will participate with your site and will potentially become customers and clients. That's the whole point in the first place.

Jen 101, May 5, 2014 IP
    Karuna17 likes this.
  3. Pastorsinlot

Pastorsinlot Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for the info, I know one time i got over 30000 likes and made close to 3000 extra that month back in 2012

Pastorsinlot, May 8, 2014 IP
  4. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    it's like two or three years old thing of buying facebook fake likes\followers. It's weird there are still people buying it

Karuna17, May 19, 2014 IP
  5. Akash47

Akash47 Member

Best Answers:
    Finally there's actually a THING that will give some true consequences to the people buying likes for ridiculous reasons.

Akash47, May 19, 2014 IP
  6. ghalib121

ghalib121 Member

Best Answers:
    yes, we don't want to buy likes from provider, some time they create likes by software, which is seem like fake. be aware.

ghalib121, May 25, 2014 IP
  7. kenzo22

kenzo22 Member

Best Answers:
    It was clear for me from the beginning that bought likes are not valuable at all. It's better to put that money into advertising or some giveaways.

kenzo22, May 28, 2014 IP
  8. junedc

junedc Active Member

Best Answers:
    maybe likes from dp. i can see some guys here have very few message with many likes. makes me envy coz cant post in marketplace. :)

junedc, May 28, 2014 IP
  9. phptechie

phptechie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi guys , as everyone said , please donot buy likes or any services from social network sites & it will do harm than wonder.
    It has to be organic & only then your profile will reach large visitor base who are your actual target audiences.
    If you buy likes or profile from third party on social networking sites , all those likes / profiles would be from people with unethical practices.

So be careful.

phptechie, May 28, 2014 IP
  10. GeorgeDoe

GeorgeDoe Banned

Best Answers:
    Well said.. Even i am also agree with this.. It won't help to our if the user are untargeted who like our page.. We need to get like to our page by posting some valuable content to user and more interactive that would increase engagement.. Keep continuous eyes on the users behaviours.. You will get organic like that will values to your business..

GeorgeDoe, May 28, 2014 IP
  11. skible

skible Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, it is really bad to do. I have done this before and explained all my thoughts about it over here: http://websprank.com/buying-facebook-likes/ .

skible, May 28, 2014 IP
  12. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    I wonder how different Post Planner is than Hootsuite.

Alyssa Lochmore, May 30, 2014 IP
  13. Adtech

Adtech Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for this insightful post. but what r the ways to increase effective fan followers?

Adtech, Jun 26, 2014 IP
  14. ALFRED CHEONG

ALFRED CHEONG Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    click on promote advertisement in Facebook can help you to increase REAL LIKE fast ! the is the Fastest and easiest way for paid advertising

ALFRED CHEONG, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  15. ClarionGrade

ClarionGrade Peon

Best Answers:
    There's no substitute for hard work.

Short cuts of any type are inevitably found by the search engines, (Hey they index them!) so they know about them before you, and are already looking to close the loophole before you have signed up!

ClarionGrade, Jun 28, 2014 IP
  16. Sam42

Sam42 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I’m not surprised actually. Fake likes will get you nowhere anyway – they don’t bring you real fans, only fake numbers. After all, you don’t get engaged audience without hard work and well-targeted ads.

Sam42, Jul 1, 2014 IP