1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to find competitor Backlinks?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by panki90, Apr 29, 2014.

Hello SEO experts,
    Need your help regarding How to find competitor back-links through link operator or suggest me some free tools which can really help me to find backlinks
    Please suggest me some advanced link operator, i am also aware about some link operator but need advanced tool or link operator where i can track my competitor activity and which type of links creating by my competitor. Help ASAP.

Thanks

panki90, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  2. mumbaiflorist

mumbaiflorist Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hey dude. you can use backlinkwatch.com and linkstant.com to analyze your competitor backlinks.

mumbaiflorist, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  3. Pooja Gupta

Pooja Gupta Member

Best Answers:
    you can use backlinkwatch.com to see all the backlinks of your competitor website.

Pooja Gupta, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  4. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin Member

Best Answers:
    Use ranksignals.com enter your competitor website url on this site. This site show you almost all backlinks.

Henry Calvin, Apr 30, 2014 IP
  5. MistaOptimiza

MistaOptimiza Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    other great tools are majesticseo or hrefs. They are free, only to some degree though

MistaOptimiza, Apr 30, 2014 IP
  6. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am sure you can find a lots of tools available in that can do this like ahrefs, majestic SEO etc. But yes one more thing I don't seem to know any application that can do the same thing for you for just free of cost. :) Well, seeing your much more interest towards finding the backlink let me give you a tip try using "WebMeUp Tool" for 15days it's available for full usage for free.... I would say utilise this 15 days to study all the competitor backlink, Is that good enough for you !! I don't seem to get more better option than this for free... :cool:

John Dave, Apr 30, 2014 IP
  7. Souleclipse

Souleclipse Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i am using ahrefs and majestic. This 2 offer free and paid version. You can try them .

Souleclipse, Apr 30, 2014 IP
  8. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think free version of ahrefs or majestic can give the OP full access to view the competitor back link. It will give the OP only the chance to view 10 or 20 of them, So I feel just by looking at the competitor 10-20 back link is going to help out the OP .

9. smithrick

smithrick Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to use backlink checker tool like backlinkwatch, smallseotools, opensiteexplorer, etc for checking you competitor website backlinks. I have also suggest you one more method, search this term in google: "site: example.com". Replace "example.com" with your competitor website. This will helps you to find out latest backlinks of your competitor websites.

smithrick, Apr 30, 2014 IP
  10. YJunK

YJunK Active Member

Best Answers:
    Somebody recently mentioned moonsearch.com in this forum and I checked them out. I was kind of surprised by how cool the website is. It's definitely not perfect, but what I like about it is that I was able to quickly check the "quality" of the backlinks, since each website in the list is shown with it's PageRank, Alexa Rank, directory listings, etc.
    I'm not sure they have a complete, extensive, 100% full list of backlinks for each and every website, but it's easy to see which "big" websites link to the site you're searching for. Anyway, yeah, I was really surprised by it.

Update: if you're looking for an extensive list instead of a "just a quick glance at backlinks" then maybe you should opt for some tools that aren't free.

YJunK, Apr 30, 2014 IP
    John Dave likes this.
  11. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    @YJunK Well, somewhat seems good to me, they really have put a quite great effort over the site overall user experience simple and looks legitimate. I'll try a digging up a bit more and will tell you later.

Update: I was looking round for the site for the backlink and all, but as previously I have said they aren't showing the full list of backlink rather than I am seeing only 92 of 'em overall it looks good to me I what I am impressed with is the interface.

12. Beckeren

Beckeren Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think you can get a free program that will show you all the backlinks of your competitor. "SEO SpyGlass" is a program that comes in SEO PowerSuite that can do the magic and find all the backlinks of any website.

Beckeren, Apr 30, 2014 IP
  13. lucardk

lucardk Greenhorn Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    As other previously mentioned begin with backlinkwatch, you'll only be able to see 1000, depending on the amount of links reported you can either buy ahrefs or you can find different services on fiverr that will show you a complete report from all the paid tolls mentioned here.

lucardk, Apr 30, 2014 IP
  14. Chandan Kumar Mishra

Chandan Kumar Mishra Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with smithrick

Chandan Kumar Mishra, May 1, 2014 IP
  15. SoftDev

SoftDev Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try ahrefs, majesticseo and seo spyglass.

SoftDev, May 4, 2014 IP
  16. Write_House

Write_House Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've found ahrefs consistently finds the most competitor backlinks compared to others such as majestic. Just a personal opinion.

Write_House, May 4, 2014 IP
  17. santhoshreddi

santhoshreddi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use WebMeUp for analysis and get more backlinks...

santhoshreddi, May 4, 2014 IP
  18. Kamaldeep Singh SEO

Kamaldeep Singh SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes Agree with you Majestic is a great tool for Back links But I think Open Site Explorer is Batter Option. What you think??

Kamaldeep Singh SEO, May 4, 2014 IP
  19. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    I mostly use ahrefs and majestic SEO never used open site explorer, So I can't just comment upon but still I think its almost same as the majestic explorer.

John Dave, May 4, 2014 IP
  20. Kamaldeep Singh SEO

Kamaldeep Singh SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    hmm Yup both are same :) I used Majestic SEO tool it has great options but I think you should use open site explorer.

Kamaldeep Singh SEO, May 4, 2014 IP