1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to do Social Bookmarking

Discussion in 'Publisher Network' started by waqasjawedmemon, Apr 29, 2014.

?

Do you want to learn more SEO Techniques

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hi Friends

I gonna teach you everybody how to do social bookmarking. so lets start.

1-go to social bookmarking network like sociallikesnfollowers.com or you can search more listings of social bookmarking networks from Google.

2-Register on social bookmarking network. and activate your email like you do for your facebook account some networks direct login so they don't need activation some ask for activation.

3-After registration you login on social bookmarking network.

4-After logged in you click on submit button when you go in submit page they ask url write your website on url tab then click next.

5-After click next they ask title , desc, tags you need to write keyword on title in Capital letters, and description you need to write paragraph with 50 words about your website in description, and tags in tags tab you need to write keyword on this with short letters as you written on title with capital letter.

6-After you fill all tabs you need to write captcha code, in captcha code you need to write same words with up side of tab you see picture after you done captcha code click on submit button.

7-After you click on submit button you will go direct in to home page of social bookmarking network you need to write in find box your website title which you submitted recently, or you can click on Upcoming tab or News tab after submitting your site.

8-After you see your site submitted on social bookmarking network click on discuss or comment on your recently submitted site.

9-After you go on discuss or comment page of your submitted site then copy browsers url and paste in to excel or word document.

10-Your first social bookmark done with successfully now you close window of you first done social bookmarking open second network and do social bookmark same way as you see on my thread.

Any Question feel free to reply on this thread and enjoy more training i will post very soon i only post SEO Trainings.

Thanks

Waqas

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
    waqasjawedmemon, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  2. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you think it is better to only register on a specific number of social bookmarking sites?

Patricia Ann Lee, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  3. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Social Bookmarking is simple to do, and I think everyone is aware of that method, Now it is more interesting if you discuss about how this social bookmaking activity affects SEO? How it will benefit your targeted audience?

KylieSweet, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  4. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    that is an easy one...

Bookmarking is nothing more then placing link spam on another site....
    I would not be surprised if a future google update was called bookmarks or something....
    lets just be honest, bookmarks is just another form of link farming....
    and you should not even be pointing bookmarks to your money site,
    you are better off pointing them to your 2nd or even 3rd tier....

dscurlock, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  5. doktu

doktu Active Member

Best Answers:
    For targeted traffic, it's always good to have your links where it matters. Social bookmarking aint one of them. Choose your campaign well, and with the new rules, avoid spamming as much as possible.

doktu, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  6. waqasjawedmemon

waqasjawedmemon Active Member

Best Answers:
    you need to submit your site as well after register. if you keep do registration social bookmarking site's admin remove fake users directly.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2014
  7. waqasjawedmemon

Best Answers:
    You are welcome now check my new thread of How to do article submissions.

8. waqasjawedmemon

Best Answers:
    social bookmarking still have affective with major search engine its an old method, now days google increase fast ranking in article and guest posting only and social bookmarking is still have affective for major search engine for backlinks but slow ranking improve.

waqasjawedmemon, Apr 30, 2014 IP
  9. waqasjawedmemon

Best Answers:
    social bookmarking still have affective with major search engine its an old method, now days google increase fast ranking in article and guest posting only and social bookmarking is still have affective for major search engine for backlinks but slow ranking improve.
    Do you know why google decrease ranking from social bookmarking now days? because alot softwares are ready to do 1000 social bookmarking per day automatically, so google ignore that backlinks, if you do 50 bookmarking with high pr in 3 days so its look like manually work google give some affect and increase ranking, fast ranking only increase on article and guest posting.

10. waqasjawedmemon

Best Answers:
    If you don't like social bookmarking method so leave this training, check my latest article submissions thread and more methods training i will post very soon.