1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adcash.com (Cash traffic) is a Big Scam With Proof (Warning)

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by webwwe, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Foxxy

Foxxy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't hate on him for that. I probably use XP more than I use 7 or 8, even though I have all of them available.

Foxxy, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  2. webmoney

webmoney Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Did you get the payment already?

webmoney, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  3. Gumihoo

Gumihoo Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm just one of the publishers reading from the first page till this page and I agree with peon, if there's illegal or copyrighted in such website , they already determined that on the application process. I believed that when you apply all ad network are reviewed our site the nature of blog or site. So, Adcash has lapses on this issue.. Adcash must defend themselves what truly happened in the application process.

Gumihoo, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  4. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    why they will define ??

You are the not only publisher working with him ,if you don't believe you may go ahead or forward to other ads network !!
    adcash is a legal ad network which rank 48 in alexa what more you want ? if people don't believe them than why still using there ad-network?? or you wanna say adcash paid alexa for there alexa rank lol...

aryan481, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  5. Gumihoo

Gumihoo Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Aryan,

Ad network must select and declined the application of one publisher if not on their standard. It would be great that you are declined in the very beginning than 2-3 months expecting to get your cash without anything . So for me it's lapses of adcash since they approved the website without possible standard. It's not the basis if you rank as no. 48 in alexa. It's important to know if they will pay the publisher right of what they work for....

Gumihoo, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  6. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    mate ,
    you know there are more than thousand of publisher who are working with adcash it is not possible to monitor each of them in real time even adsense not do this.
    ad network only check and verify you traffic once you reached minimum payment amount .
    when they find you cheated and generated earning via fraud volume of traffics they block you and return all earning to there advertiser .
    i am also an advertiser and some time my debited balance refund with a message "bad volume of traffics"

you know what adsense blocked my account when my payment was begin to send than what will you say ? is adsense fraud company ??

you you think your visitors are legal and you had generated legal conversation than define adcash and show your analytic to adcash thay will help you .

why this man who started this thread not showing there analytic report how he generated this revenue??? why he is not explains there visitors quality and amount ??
    because he is lair ..

now it may be clear what i want to say.

7. Gumihoo

Gumihoo Peon

Best Answers:
    It's what you think about adcash and I'm not convincing you about my perception on ad network... Were taking about Adsense. Adsense in the very first place they knew that your website may violate the copyrighted materials that is why in your application process, they can easily trace which website they about approve or not. If Adcash is no. 80 in alexa , they have this sense of QUALITY CONTROL since they are not newbies on this business. So again I may say, THERE'S IS LAPSES IN ADCASH without knowing first whos dealing with....... Fraud is fraud but to understand this, Adcash must notify the publisher in the beginning or earlier as 1 month, that is why I agree to Peon. But 2 to 3 months?? AGAIN LAPSES

Gumihoo, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  8. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    oMg !! now you are trusting adsense ??
    why because its google company !!

my application approve even it is copyrights contents , also you can easily see adsense ads on movie and copyrights download sites ,and adsense doesn't disapprove them you know why ?? because publisher from USA.

USA publisher account of adsense easily approve and get payment even there site not legal ..
    don't believe this , go and create a account on adsense with USA country and address location with any site and see your account will be approve in 1 hrs !!

and talk about adcash , i am working with them as publisher and advertiser there support very good always pay on time for me.
    so i can;t go anti adcash , you you don't believe please don't use there ad-network after all this is for money and you can't make good money without taking risk .

9. Gumihoo

Gumihoo Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh, I don't know that.. We are not arguing right?, just sharing idea about ad network. But if google adsense will consider that because of location specifically USA, shame on them. But as far as my experience is concern, once you've account in adsense you can put the code in any of your website. I think that what you did . Anyway, Im here in this forum , i want the truth about adcash, because currently I'm in contact with them thinking about if I'll accept the offer but I have 2 adnetwork with pop under, If I will put adcash all my visitor will go to other website... Any way thanks aryan

Gumihoo, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  10. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:

adcash good for only popads ,there banner are CPA ads they only pay if you send lead to them.

11. Gumihoo

Gumihoo Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow I don't believe it , they just give me a 10 euro sign up bonus, this is my first time to have this in my 3 years of blogging.. Hope I can earn more than the previous ad network with same pop under.

Gumihoo, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  12. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    GoodLuck !!

They Gives euro 10 For every new Singup.
    also in popads DirectRev good as i know

13. Gumihoo

Gumihoo Peon

Best Answers:
    I removed the directrev,, omg..... But If directrev better from them why I replace them right?? for now i'm in the middle of trial which is better on ecpm rate and impression....

Gumihoo, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  14. Gumihoo

Gumihoo Peon

Best Answers:
    Aryan yoohooo, I need you advise please

Gumihoo, Apr 24, 2014 IP
  15. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i am using directrev , better and fixed rate than adcash

16. Peter Kitov

Peter Kitov Member

Best Answers:
    i hope this is some joke i wait next month 700 Euro

Peter Kitov, Apr 25, 2014 IP
  17. Foxxy

Foxxy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please report back to let us know how it goes.

Foxxy, Apr 25, 2014 IP
  18. aryan481

aryan481 Active Member

Best Answers:
    they don't pay with paypal anymore ??

aryan481, Apr 25, 2014 IP
  19. azizanaqi

azizanaqi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the warning

azizanaqi, Apr 26, 2014 IP
  20. RXRO

RXRO Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Let me stuck my nose in there and tell u this .

if adcash is a scam >>> why the hell is no one suing them !!!

get them behind bar and take there money away ! .. what the hell are you waiting for. ?

i dont like to see money sucking monster running around in the city .. there are good people in the nice city .. if they have scammed all of u guys .. TAKE SOME ACTION AGAINST THEM !

on the other hands if u are lieing and u dont have any prove , then shut your hell hole and stop accusing the good people without a prove ! ... same to ADcash ... do u have a prove that this guy is suspended because he hacked ur system several times with his ip address ? .. can you prove that ?

RXRO, Dec 18, 2014 IP