1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any Payoneer Alternatives?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by newbie191, Apr 1, 2013.

1. MMMurtaza

MMMurtaza Peon

Best Answers:
    @Nissim-Payoneer Hi, Mu name is Muhamad Murtaza. I applied for payoneer account/card, but haven't got a reply yet. I have heard a lot about that but didn't experienced yet. I contacted your support on live chat but they were of no help. So please look in to my account. My account isn't approved yet. I don't know what your requirements are but your persons haven't even contacted me yet. So if they need anything from me, I can send them. I got email which states:
    Please help me.

MMMurtaza, Jan 19, 2014 IP
  2. snakeair

snakeair Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Isn't your response a little off topic on what this thread is originally about? Did you ever think about contacting there support team on the official website? I know I get fast support when I use the ticket systems on business and not posting in a forum thread. It's common sense.

snakeair, Jan 19, 2014 IP
  3. MMMurtaza

MMMurtaza Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, i have tried to contact them on official forums but couldn't get any satisfactory reply. I found Nissim and other payoneer support much active here so asked the question. Hope to get some satisfactory reply!

MMMurtaza, Jan 19, 2014 IP
  4. Methebest

Methebest Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Nazim,

I have tried withdrawing money from Skril to my payoneer US bank account, I am pretty sure I have set all bank settings properly in Skrill.But they have cancelled by widthrawal twice at Skrill. I am still tring to contact Skrill...

But before that I wanted to verify whether it is still possible to withdraw money to payoneer from skrill through us bank service?

Methebest, Mar 20, 2014 IP
  5. himel2011

himel2011 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    payoneer alternative is Neteller... most of the feature is same..

himel2011, Mar 20, 2014 IP
  6. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, so long as Skrill sends the funds via US ACH/Direct Deposit (and not wire transfer) you will be able to withdraw to your Payoneer account (using the US Payment Service).

Nissim-Payoneer, Mar 22, 2014 IP
  7. Methebest

Methebest Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Nissim,

I got the following mail from skrill. And already mailed the details to support@payoneer as the support chat didn't resolve the issue.
    Would be great if you can guide me in this regard.

Methebest, Mar 22, 2014 IP
  8. Nissim-Payoneer

Nissim-Payoneer Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please send me a PM with the reference ID number for your e-mail to our support team and I will make sure it's reviewed (would start with LTK).

Nissim-Payoneer, Mar 22, 2014 IP
  9. Sebastian Ng

Sebastian Ng Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First of all, my experience with Payoneer is not really good, that's why I'm looking for an alternative on this thread.

I registered the card last year, maybe in August or October but was busy setting up something with the other business, so I didn't touch the card from Payoneer for few months. And this year in Feb, I started to run the business with the Payoneer card, I received all the information about my Payoneer card (US Payment Service, Bank Account Information,..) but then I couldn't withdraw money from my Paypal to my Payoneer, I talked with Customer Support Live Chat and also called them several times but they said I can't do that as they disable that function. So, that's why I'm here looking for an alternative. But writing here is giving a last try with Payoneer as I think @Nissim-Payoneer could do something.

Anyway, I think Payoneer is a good company for my choice but the support is quite less than normal.

Sebastian Ng, Apr 21, 2014 IP
  10. Rodger Henry

Rodger Henry Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Nissim,

I am not sure how fair payoneer's referral system is. I have had to personally check with people who I have referred to the service to get my reward.

I have called the call center about this and they have refused to give me an update on the people I referred. I am now beginning to believe that payoneer is trying to get referrals without keeping their bargain. To add to that I have been referring people who I personally got registered under my referral link and they are saying that they don't have any records of that, which means the rewards for the referrals will never come.

If you can check this out please let me know. I have stopped referring people because of this.

Rodger Henry, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  11. masush

masush Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Nissim,
    have been using Payoneer since a year now
    and Now you guy aren't accepting money from our business paypal account?
    what is this???
    my friend even tried to contact live chat.but they said "there should be my friend name In a business account" Seriously???
    How can my Business company name be a personal name?
    Please help me to figure this problem out!

Regards,,

masush, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  12. Bar-Payoneer

Bar-Payoneer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Sebastian,

Sorry to hear you weren't happy with your recent experience with our Customer Support team. If you'd like to send me a message with your account e-mail I'd be happy to look in to it and see if there's anything I can do to assist you.

Hi Rodger,

Thank you for choosing Payoneer and using our Refer a Friend program.

I can assure you that Payoneer is a fully regulated US company and we payout all completed referrals using our Refer a Friend program. For privacy reasons we can't disclose personal information related to other account holders using your referral link. However, if you'd like to send me a message with your account e-mail I will look in to it and see how I can assist.

Hi Masush,

If you'd like to send me a PM with your account e-mail I'll make sure that a Customer Support representative gets back to you with further assistance.

Bar-Payoneer, Apr 23, 2014 IP
    Nissim-Payoneer likes this.
  13. FreelancerM

FreelancerM Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Skrill is a good alternative but Payoneer is a lot better. Lower fees and faster withdrawal.

FreelancerM, Apr 23, 2014 IP
    Nissim-Payoneer likes this.
  14. WilliamDJU

WilliamDJU Peon

Best Answers:
    I am trading on eBay.com as a Ltd Company and I want my USD paid to my company not through PayPal as they charge too much for converting the USD to GBP.
    It seems I can only sign up on Payoneer as an individual not as a company.

WilliamDJU, May 16, 2014 IP
  15. Adnan001009

Adnan001009 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi @Bar-Payoneer and @Nissim-Payoneer .

I am a payoneer user for an year now, payoneer is the best moneybrooker i ever had, but recently you guys de-activated my US payment services, and i have no way to transfer my Paypal money anymore, also there was a fund you cancelled it also but didn't returned it back to my Paypal account...
    I asked for help called the customer service they sended me a questionnaire about US payment service, i provided all the details via email and attached screenshots also to help you verify easily. Now its been 4 days now and i have not received any email, nor my US payment service is enabled..
    I tried to create a post on your community but the moderator doesn't approved my post yet. and also leave a message in official payoneer comunity but no one replied...

Kindly help me out ticket reference id: LTK1216102517851X

Thanks

Adnan001009, Jul 21, 2014 IP
  16. iubjaved

iubjaved Member

Best Answers:
    Payonner is okay but since they suspended my account, even when i contacted them looking for a reason why they did it, they said ''due to undisclosed reason . . . . ''. I have seen many of you faced the same problem and got the same answer from their support, and since they won't allow me to make another account, i would like to know about some good alternatives that do provide a virtual bank account and a prepaid mastercard.

iubjaved, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  17. nasstar

nasstar Member

Best Answers:
    well my experience with payoneer has been great so far, i had to switch to payoneer when i got fed up with other alternatives and the cool thing is that i can withdraw with my atm card anytime.

nasstar, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  18. Adnan001009

Adnan001009 Active Member

Best Answers:

yeah i think i need a payoneer alternative too... because i got no answer from them...

Adnan001009, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  19. rose333

rose333 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have not yet got any reply for my queries from the Payoneer representatives yet.

rose333, Jul 24, 2014 IP
  20. iubjaved

iubjaved Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, it's been almost a week since i have PMed one of their representative here but nothing!

iubjaved, Jul 24, 2014 IP