1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How much do you earn from amazon per month?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by omupik, Jun 29, 2010.

1. trendsdata

trendsdata Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    find amazon best sellers rank product use http://www.trendsamazon.com. best tool.

trendsdata, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  2. nsuheir

nsuheir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i just start and make $41
    4500 click and 20 sales

nsuheir, Jan 6, 2014 IP
  3. Tarum

Tarum Active Member

Best Answers:
    Most people don't give away links because their sites are made in a way that anyone could copy them; some of those copy-cats might have a bigger budget etc., and could easily outrank you.

As for buying books, try to stay away from that. Everything is available for free. I guess the best some people here could do is post a screenshot if you'd want more proof.

Tarum, Jan 6, 2014 IP
  4. Gh0sts

Gh0sts Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ordered items
    Clicks
    Conversion
    0,00%

lol..

Gh0sts, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  5. Shajay

Shajay Peon

Best Answers:
    Well if you are content with you 4%, then fine. However, if you are promoting the weightloss niche and would like to improve on that 4% plus get a faster payment turnaround, send me a PM. It's still Amazon related, but i can explain it better and at length if you send me a PM

Shajay, Apr 11, 2014 IP
  6. tlyles

tlyles Member

Best Answers:
    I should say I had my best month ever this past December... 4227 products shipped.. $76,312.23 in gross revenue.. $6,205.27 in earnings...

I have been debating writing an eBook or creating a blog to show everyone how I do.. I average monthly about $3-4k.. A little lower than in the past but I am focusing on other monetization methods

tlyles, Apr 13, 2014 IP
  7. Stop Internet Fraud Team

Stop Internet Fraud Team Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thats pretty good, that's about what I average on a good month. Bad month 2-4k 8.5%. For you drop shippers out there that dropship from Amazon to eBay, get a hold of me I have methods of driving traffic to your eBay stores using social sites for those that just don't have the time to promote their eBay stores. Many people rely on eBay traffic and while your dropshipping you should also be working with another Amazon Associate to place orders through because using your own associate account for placing orders may get you banned. My brother is an Amazon Associate so we place orders off each other's accounts, this works very well.

8. dave2013

dave2013 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    just built my first Amazon affiliate website.(androidwatch.ca) how would everyone suggest I market it to get sales?

dave2013, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  9. niktar75

niktar75 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Could you help me in this respect, please. I have a keen interest in affiliate marketing. I have a PR2 website and SEO Knowledge.

Thanks.

niktar75, Apr 17, 2014 IP
  10. Ntech25

Ntech25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    @dave2013 do you have any unqie content added to androidwatch.ca ? I see a lot of content but it seems to be generated from the amazon api. When I build my amazon stores the number one thing I focus on is unique content compared to "amazon affiliate links". In googles eye every product page in your store is nothing but an affiliate banner add.

All the information on that product page is used by probably at least a million amazon affiliate users by now. There are hundreds of amazon scripts, plugins and tools for sale and they all have one thing in common, they use the amazon api. So if someone is selling the same items you are then you both are putting the same content on your stores. Why should google rank your store over his store? That is why I say its very important to add as much unique text to your stores as you can. The wordpress plugins are great and the amazon store scripts are great but if you just leave the default text that comes with the site then you are off to a bad start. Again all this is my opinion and I have been doing this for a long time. Back in the day it was easy to rank these amazon affiliate sites with no real content but these days google likes content.

Here are some stores I recently did using Fresh Store Builder,

http://besttoykits.com/

http://besttoykits.com/blog/ Wordpress with matching theme

You can see they both have a lot of content added and its mixed in with the amazon generated content for the products.

Good luck with your store, I hope it does well. The watches look very cool and I'm sure a lot of people are building amazon stores to sell it. Have you done any research into the competition for that niche?

Ntech25, Apr 20, 2014 IP
    heartnet02 likes this.
  11. Ntech25

Ntech25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you started building your amazon affiliate blog or stores yet? What kind of niche is the website you have? If you don't want to share it on here, you can send me a PM.

Ntech25, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  12. dave2013

dave2013 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the info, This is my first Amazon store and am just getting started with Amazon affiliate marketing. I have created a few wordpress sites since getting started in internet design, some have fetched me good money :) I will work on adding some unique content to the website as you suggested. The only thing i have done thus far is to advertise via classified ads sites and on forums and twitter. I would like to rank for a common "smartwatch" keyword with Google, but unfortunately i am not familiar with the process i must take for SEO. I have wasted some time and money with various gigs for link building to other sites, after not working i basically gave up on the SEO and went back to forum posting etc.

dave2013, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  13. Ntech25

Ntech25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Feel free to contact me on skype or use the live chat feature I have on my website http://dfyservices.com/ maybe we can go over a few things you can do. These days its not about quantity of links, its more about quality.

Ntech25, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  14. trish1

trish1 Member

Best Answers:
    $10K ++ / mnth............ :)

trish1, Jul 11, 2014 IP
  15. josephh17

josephh17 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Here is a little tip that can make ranking in Google easy for you store. Every item has a model number even your watches. What you do is make a post around this model #. So in your case it would be something like " Introducing The Samsung Gear 2 Neo Smartwatch - Gray SM-R3810ZAAXAR" What this id going to do is allow you to rank for that manufacturer product number and the brand. Why do you want to do this? When people search for a product or manufacturers number they know exactly what they want just looking for the best deal. We call that buyer traffic and that is exactly what you want coming to your store. Hope this helps...

P.S. When doing this method you will have little to know competition because know one really does this.:)

josephh17, Jul 21, 2014 IP
    Satz likes this.
  16. Melisa455

Melisa455 Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's right. Most ebook out there are re-phase. Most seller out there who sell those guides never even make a dime online.
    Am curious those who make money via amazon affiliate marketing... How you do it?

Melisa455, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  17. Melisa455

Melisa455 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone willing to share how they make money via amazon affiliate?

Melisa455, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  18. seojamz

seojamz Peon

Best Answers:
    $1.76

seojamz, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  19. josephh17

josephh17 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Amazon affiliate program doesn't really pay that much commissions so you have to sell a lot of items to make it worth while. The best way would be to set up a website that is around one type of product and market like I said in my last post. Each page or post would have the product name and manufacturer # to get easy rankings. Then you would link the picture and the buy here button to your amazon affiliate link. The good thing about amazon is if they buy other products while coming through your link you make a commission. I can put a list of the top buyers list if you'd like. Just let me know and ill make a post about it.

josephh17, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  20. Melisa455

Melisa455 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm.. That would be great if you can show us a list of top buyer list.
    Do you also know who is the guru for teaching amazon affiliate marketing?

Melisa455, Jul 24, 2014 IP