1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When you need money desperately and urgently, how to make it using the internet?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Content Maestro, Jan 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with all of you. I have been in search of ways to make some money online quickly especially when its needed desperately and urgently. But never really found one. It requires a lot of luck. IMO, ads that promise big bucks in a short time are mostly scams.
    May be a decade ago, this was possible. But competition is cut-throat at present and it's getting fiercer each moment. You must have a well-built skill set and something unique to be able to excel and cut across. Even then it takes time to really get into the flow and start making real money. Patience and perseverance are the keys.
    Thanks KonRadicool, oswin_mb and Alyssa Lochmore for your comments.:)

Content Maestro, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  2. KonRadicool

KonRadicool Active Member

Best Answers:
    :) all good.
    Just a thought, a supposedly over saturated market means that there is no money to be made? or does it mean that there is a lot of money being made and that is why people continually make more products for it. many of the people generating large amounts of money these days online don't do anything new, just reuse their or others products and add a better sales letter.
    I always thought that if there are to many people in a market I should definitely not go for it but a bit of a change of thinking and I recon it can easily work :)
    Another way to make money is
    1) create a product (digital preferably)
    2) get affiliates to sell it for you
    3) build list and sell more products :)

KonRadicool, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  3. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    IMO, saturation here implies that the market is constantly being filled by service providers. That is what feeds the competition. The positive side is that there's always scope to create something new. Or at least to present what exists in a new way. Sure enough there is a lot of money to be made. No opportunities to make money is not what saturation suggests in this context. Isn't the internet a globally growing source of income? Hasn't it produced some of the biggest billionaires we have seen? Take a look here – http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/8562379.stm. The list is expanding!

I agree. The change of thinking should precisely be this: Find out what's unique in you and figure out a way to monetize it. The key to survival and cope with the fierce competition that prevails is uniqueness. It's your greatest security.

Yep. Selling virtual stuff, affiliate marketing and tapping prospects all surely go a long way into making some handsome earnings online.
    Nice input. Thanks.:)

4. KonRadicool

Best Answers:
    You are welcome, Was just thinking about the other post I wrote before and it didn't really focus outside the box. By creating affiliate products and getting affiliates to sell them though jvzoo for example would simplify the process and speed it up exponentially. As opposed to building a website adding content and spending time searching for people who would be interested in your information.
    This takes out most of the work because you are creating a product that people will need and then getting others to profit from it by selling it for you which in turn builds a massive list for you and makes you money.
    I think just had a light bulb moment :)

KonRadicool, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  5. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    @KonRadicool
    Jvzoo seems to be an interesting affiliate commission platform. Any idea when the funds are credited after you make the first sale? Any others besides Jvzoo? If those are as fast as you say, this is something that can come in handy to make some quick bucks (especially when you need them fast).

6. KonRadicool

Best Answers:
    Before there was warrior forum but people steered away from it cause they were to greedy, Jvzoo is a really good platform where you can find plenty of affiliates. Clickbank as well.
    As a successful online marketer told me if it takes you more then 2 days to create a product then you are taking to long. I think the best way to get successful online would be to create a product give most if not all the profits to the affiliates so they sell it for you, build a good sales page and build up a strong list of people. Then continue releasing products, get your name out as someone with good ROI and you will have no probs making a quick buck

KonRadicool, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  7. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    Cool. So any idea about how fast Jvzoo and Clickbank send your commission after you make the first sale?

Content Maestro, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  8. KonRadicool

Best Answers:
  9. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    Well mostly ebooks and written products. I mean anything that can sell as a good writing. Any idea how to sell that on jvzoo?

Content Maestro, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  10. KonRadicool

Best Answers:
    Well that would be the best option. What are you good at online. What are you interested in Hobbies etc. ( you can sell those on clickbank )
    :)

11. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok, my two cents after reading your posts. it's obvious that the more we say that internet is not good for making money, the more we are scaring all possible competitors. are we saying the truth? or we just want to scare the competitors? :)

of course, we can't say as well that you'll become rich fast with internet work, because it is not true. The truth is that internet is a good place for a business, there are so many options, opportunities and ideas. fast earning? not. You need to work.

How much work is needed? probably more than a typical office work, and you can be sure to work day and night. But it's your business, your ideas, and your opportunities. Is it the same as having a shop on the street? no. The huge difference, is that the costs are very low, so if you do something wrong, you can go back, start again and change procedures.

This can't be done with a physical shop. usually, if you lose your opportunity, it's over, unless you have the funds to start again with a new shop.

Content Maestro likes this.
  12. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    I second your point. If something about a business that runs mostly on physical infrastructure were to go severely wrong, the costs incurred to restore it would be very heavy and more often than not out of capacity. Thanks to the internet and all virtual business niches we can cover such losses quite fast. This is one of the biggest advantages of merchandizing digital goods. So is the fact that you can reach out to a much bigger market through your website/blog. Competition is going to be everywhere.

Content Maestro, Apr 17, 2014 IP
  13. johnnyr860

johnnyr860 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey Content Maestro I came across your post and wanted to know is if you actually tried any of the methods yet and if so which ones worked at making you any sort of income? My goal is not to make money as fast as you but that by January 1st of next year I will have been able to make $2,000 total without any sort of investment if possible. I already own a website domain and hosting I just have to build a website. I am good with web design but businesses in this general area are not too interested in my services no matter how much I try to convince them that I can help them boost their customer sales by building them a website. Just wondering what methods here people have offered you that seemed to work the best for you?

johnnyr860, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  14. KonRadicool

Best Answers:
    Hey Johnnyr860, Then don't focus on clients but build something that you are interested in. What Niche are you interested in? Build the website, add content on a regular basis, optimize it and search from more people to get back to your websites by building backlinks

KonRadicool, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  15. johnnyr860

johnnyr860 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey thank you for the post. I just have a question. When you say focus on a niche you mean like selling a clickbank product or something? I honestly like anything really. I love things that have to do with music and am fluent in both English and Spanish and am currently trying to learn Japanese so world languages is something I am into as well. I know the task can be done of making this money if I apply myself now. I just started to use iWriter but because I am a new member they limit the amount of articles you can write and you only qualify for the lesser paying articles. So far I have made about $5 on iWriter so not sure if that is the best option but I figured I would have tried it since I hear a lot of mention about article writing.

johnnyr860, Apr 19, 2014 IP
  16. KonRadicool

Best Answers:
    Hey Johnnyr, Basically what I mean is you can use clickbank products and sell them as affiliate products or you make something from scratch. You could do a video course on how to learn different languages. Obviously its a tight market but in saying that there will always be people who are interested in someone else teaching them languages. You could make a course and then include free group sessions where you can educate people for purchasing your products. Whatever you are interested in, you just check if there is a need (simple google search) then you create a product and find affiliates that have large databases of people and ask them to promote the products for a cut of the money. At first you probably would look at giving away the whole amount but then you would end up with a list which you could sell to in the future and make much more money that way
    Good luck
    Regards
    Konrad

KonRadicool, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  17. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    To tell you frankly, whenever I tried to make some quick money online, it never really worked. Generating any kind of stable revenue through the internet takes time, so it can't be a solution to make money when you urgently and desperately need some. I have tried snatching a couple of gigs from freelance sites but the pay in most cases is so low that nobody would want to work for them unless there's no other option available. Trust me, you are much better off looking for something locally.
    Don't be discouraged. If you have just started out, tremendous patience and perseverance are needed before you get that big break. Keep a track of what's working and what's not and accordingly continue revising and adapting your marketing strategies. You will certainly make it.
    @KonRadicool has really suggested some good ideas after which I don't have much to say.
    Best of luck.:)

Content Maestro, Apr 20, 2014 IP
  18. KonRadicool

Best Answers:
    @Content Maestro :) Thanks. Your post really helped me brainstorm those ideas and am actually working on them myself right now. As usual I will blog about my progress on my blog which is in my signature :)

KonRadicool, Apr 21, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  19. Dougbrun

Dougbrun Peon

Best Answers:
    Definitely freelance, paid online surveys don't pay worth crap. The requirements the surveys want is very specific and not many people fit what they are looking for, at least in my experience. In a year I did not qualify for 1 survey. Waste of time.

Dougbrun, Apr 22, 2014 IP
  20. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    When a newcomer to online money-making, I participated in simple surveys that guaranteed quick money for little work. I completed quite a lot of those as the rewards promised always made me think it's a sure-fire way to earn some quick bucks when I desperately needed them. Never did get a single penny.:( Anyway, that's an old story and I learned the hard way.

Content Maestro, Apr 22, 2014 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.