1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling VIDEO Commercials At The Best Price - 2 Reviews AVAILABLE!!

Discussion in 'Services' started by BusinessSpy, Apr 16, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello,

My name is Dennis and I'm video editor. Like you could see, I'm starting with selling my service on DP forum and I made new prices for all DP users.

I have made video commercial of 8 secs (logo name and website url under it, with background sound) and I'm selling it out for review price of 10$ to show my skills. ONLY ONE REVIEW !

All other jobs I'm working have simply price.
    1 SEC of video (image / sound) is 2,5$.. So, 10 secs = 25$ (simple)

Waiting for your wishes!

Best regards,

- Dennis, BusinessSpy :)

BusinessSpy, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  2. heartnet02

heartnet02 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 5
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No offense intended but I think your ad is quite a joke. First an 8 second video for $10 as a review copy with just a logo name, website, and background sound is already a joke. You can already get a 30 second whiteboard commercial or video testimonial for $5 on fiverr. I think the offer of 1 sec video for $2.5 is also a joke since who would want a 1 second video. I think you should consider your pricing so that you can get some clients. $25 for 10 seconds is already quite expensive and can already have a 1 minute long video. Anyway, it is a good service you are offering but with the pricing and length you offer, you will have a hard time finding a client..

heartnet02, Apr 16, 2014 IP
    Sugavanas likes this.