1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get good ranking for E-commerce website ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Irshad Ali, Mar 26, 2014.

Hello Guys,

I need help you, Actually I'm working on E-commerce website and have been done almost all off-page activities but still not get ranking improvement.

So, could you please help to achieve this task or any suggestion for E-commerce related website. I will be obliged to you.

Waiting for your prompt response...!!

Irshad Ali, Mar 26, 2014 IP
  2. varindia

varindia Member

Best Answers:
    If the website is new and have no on-page errors then you have to wait for 30-90 days at least for getting your rank improvement and reflecting your off-page SEO works online. Otherwise recheck/ analyze your website again and find out the real cause with the help of expert SEOs.

varindia, Mar 26, 2014 IP
  3. Irshad Ali

Irshad Ali Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for varindia....!!

Please need to more suggestion for this concern.

Hopefully, will consider on our requested and give us positive feedback.

Waiting for your reply !

Irshad Ali, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  4. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is it possible for you to share the site link with us, I want to actually look at you're work. Sometime it happens with most of use we think that we are doing the correct thing but at some point something is wrong and that can't be seen with our eyes, but as others pointed it out we understand where the problem is.....

John Dave, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  5. sayjohn

sayjohn Member

Best Answers:
    Coupons website may be helpful for you for increase the ranking of E commerce websites.

sayjohn, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  6. aditd

aditd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    This won't help you in terms of seo. Most links on coupons are redirect and with "no follow".
    However this may help you to get visitors and sales.

aditd, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  7. jobsbywork

jobsbywork Active Member

Best Answers:
    For e commerce website the on age SEO has a lot of weight.Kindly share URL with us we will analyze and will let you know

jobsbywork, Apr 8, 2014 IP
  8. sayjohn

sayjohn Member

Best Answers:
    What matters if the links are nofollow attributes. Nofollow is still working for the indexing and crawling of the website. But It does not pass the link juice and page rank is not increase.

sayjohn, Apr 11, 2014 IP
  9. Irshad Ali

Irshad Ali Member

Best Answers:
    OK, Thanks for all guys. I'll try to implement over the website.

Could you please one more thing for me ? Please share new things for SEO both activities (On-Page - Off-Page) or new technique for established ranking on Google.

Irshad Ali, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  10. zunnunahmed

zunnunahmed Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, First Research your website and identify weak point then your competitor. And making your SEO Strategy.

SEO Strategy is...
    1. Keyword research - please select low competition Keyword, Longtail Keyword conversation rate is high.
    2. On page optimization - URL great factor for E-Commerce, Title, H, ALT Tag, Navigation is a factor, Interlinking, Great Content, Meta Tag etc.
    3. Off page Optimization - Build Relevant Link, Remove Spam Link,
    4. Social Media - Social Media awsome for commerce. Linkedin, Facebook, etc.

zunnunahmed, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  11. KonRadicool

KonRadicool Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Irshad

I have recently posted on my blog information on how you could optimize your website so that it gets indexed faster using a few plugins, are you using wordpress for your e commerce site, because if you are you can implement this strategy. I have researched this list of plugins for years and I finally think that I have a real gem of a list to really boost ranking in search engines
    Either way if you are interested in any other info just pm me or check out my blog. link in my signature
    Thanks
    Konrad

KonRadicool, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  12. Dhibhin

Dhibhin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For E-Commerce, it really depends on the type of site you have. Social networking is the best strategy to get quick direct traffic, so you need to working on this part more. Pinterest really helps if you have a lot of attractive pictures on your site. If you want organic traffic, I would build backlinks to the site. Getting involved in online communities that have a lot to do with your niche is really essential in getting more traffic to your site.For quick traffic boost you can buy services of freelancers on webs like Listingdock.Another way to get more traffic on a website is to use different country social media sites which helps you to get traffic.

Dhibhin, Apr 18, 2014 IP