1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Online Article Spinning Tool

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Going Green, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
    Content Maestro, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  2. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    Leger make a fortune selling worthless spinning /content theft tools to newbies. His arguments should be taken with a pinch of salt. It's pretty obvious to anyone with even a few weeks IM experience now that the days of being able to pump out spam sites and make a few bucks are effectively over. It's also fair to assume that they ain't coming back, kiddies. Nice find, though Maestro!

PassGoSEO, Apr 15, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  3. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    Well the page dates back to 26 May 2010. Quite outdated now. Especially after Google implemented the Panda and Penguin policies, whatever has been argued in favor of article spinners should no longer be considered applicable.
    Why waste time anyway in editing and correcting what the spinners produce? I would add here again that it's way better to invest some extra bucks and hire a good quality content writer.
    Yep, that's right. Google can now easily catch spun content no matter what sort of spinner you use. Its algorithms are getting increasingly intelligent by the minute. Isn't that the reason bulk/mass submission of different/spun versions of the same content to various article directories is considered as spam and no longer an effective way to market your business?

4. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    You're right C.M., Google can catch spun stuff. That includes all the commercially available spinners. The free ones are so crap even Bing can probably catch them :) That is indeed the reason why multiple spun submissions are no longer a good idea, and is why the Market Samurai product didn't really take off - the users kept trying to submit 'bestestspinner' stuff, which obviously failed at every level.

Having said all that, I was given a demo last week by some MIT heavies of a programme that produces what appears to be perfectly readable spins of general text. I don't actually know how it worked, although they let slip one clue 'brute force'. As readability is the first test Google uses to weed out spun crap (about 98% of it fails at this low hurdle) it's kind of worrying. I suspect we can still catch it by the second step - reducing to the 'meaning DNA', but that is much more computationally intensive, and requires a sh*t load of db accesses. I'll let you know of any further developments in this direction as and when I get anything.

5. vstella

vstella Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, in some context it could be suitable replacement, not in all cases of course and that is why it has very smooth editor that allows your to catch those bad contextual replacements and eliminate them. Using synonyms suggestions and editor you can rewrite any content in very short time and produce perfectly readable article.
    I see most of your posts your trying hard to market your << Pass Google >> pseudo service and crap on alternative content approaches, considering this, your comments can be safely ignored. And this is free tool for people, not like little or no value Pass Google service that you trying to sell.

vstella, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  6. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    MIT techies might have been able to come up with something that can generate 'perfectly' human readable content. Can't deny it. But as you say, if brute force is the key to decode its working, just imagine the amount of resources and power it would need! If such a tool is (ever) released for end-users, it's bound to cost one a fortune. Let alone free usage.
    Reducing to the 'meaning DNA' is a good idea. Content after all not only has to be human readable but also meaningful. Though undiscovered yet, I am sure there must be some kind of flaws with the system which will eventually enable search-engine bots to catch the 'perfectly readable spins' as redundant. But if constant scanning of huge databases is required for that, it indeed would be a real pain in the neck. Hope Google and other search engines come up with something quick and effective to do it.
    Anyway, I am eagerly waiting as well to see if what the MIT guys are preparing hits the ground running …... and how far it goes. Don't ever want the content spinners back in action. They are a nightmare for quality and serious writers (in the sense that they eat up their market).
    Thanks for the info.:)

7. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    I'd be surprised if it was for public release, it is more a 'proof of concept' thing to show the limits of machine-generated content. Or an aspect thereof, anyway. It had quite a lot of other stuff in it too - sentences can be 'enfolded' before spinning, so something like 'I expect content spinners to become redundant soon' would become 'In a short time, article rewriters will no longer be useful, I would say'.

The DNA is still in there, but it would pass the simple first step shingle tests.

They also had some kind of context-sensitive auto-mashing thingy - inserting snippets of closely related stuff based on a keyword analysis before the spin. I must admit, it gave me an unpleasant cold shiver when I saw what it could do to my own freshly-written article in a couple of seconds.

Like I say though, not for commercialization, I expect, so unless they publish the methodology in a white paper or something, no need to worry, because the kind of bozos who still create spinners are way to dumb to figure it out for themselves. Witness the pathetic response from Mr Wankjet up above - you is triung to sell yer own crap so you's is worthless, innit?

Completely missing the point that his own crappy 'promo' vid shows that it's nothing more than a glorified thesaurus requiring massive manual intervention to correct the hilarious howlers it inserts into your text. What a {plonker|wanker|retard|cookie|your}

8. vstella

vstella Peon

Best Answers:
    Just checked Mr. Useless PissAndGo service. You have to have real big balls or small brain to sell something like this and crap on something that is shared for free with community.

vstella, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  9. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    That for sure will scare the **$h!t** out of me too.

Sounds like they have put in a lot of advanced linguistic intelligence to make it.

You are right actually. Since this thread is mainly about commercial and free article spinners, I just assumed that the MIT demo being discussed was an upcoming 'to-be-released-commercially' revolution in the world of spun content.
    Not to worry.:) Now it appears to me too that it's more of a POC thing.
    As I estimate, the amount of intelligence poured into must be very huge. If so, chances are quite rare that the know-hows-and-whys will be published. Even if they are, the papers will be maintained as a top level confidentiality.

10. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    'Free with the community'??? When your own video spends the first 30 seconds explaining that you should sign up now because 'pricing plans will be announced soon for people who haven't already signed up'???

OK, spinwit, I'll try and explain it so you can understand it. The fact you aren't currently charging is irrelevant, because the product is so poor. For example, you could create a 'wordprocessor' that didn't accept input from the 'e' key, and even if it was free, it would be worthless. If you don't understand why, let me try again:- For xampl, you could crate a 'wordprocssor' that didn't accpt input from th '' ky, and vn if it was fr, it would b worthlss.

Now let's get down to basics as to why it's so shite. Take a paragraph from yahoo news. This is a short fragment from the lead story, selected randomly.

Helicopter tours of the Grand Canyon can provide a bird's-eye view of the iconic landmark. But that's nothing compared to what astronauts see as they zip over northern Arizona in the International Space Station.

Here's what your 'free with the community' spinner does:-

{Helicopter|Chopper} {tours|trips} {of the|on the} {Grand|Great} {Canyon|Gorge} {can provide|may give} {a|the} bird's-eye {view|see} {of the|on the} {iconic|famous} {landmark|milestone}. {But|However} {that's|that is} {nothing|absolutely nothing} {compared to|when compared with} {what|exactly what} astronauts {see|view} {as|because} {they|that they} {zip|zipper} {over|more than} {northern|north} {Arizona|Texas} {in the|from the} {International|Global} {Space|Area} {Station|Channel}. (snip)

If you use your 'care in the community' spinner to generate a spin from it, you get:-

Chopper trips of the Great Gorge can provide the bird's-eye see of the famous landmark. But that is nothing when compared with what astronauts see as that they zipper more than north Texas from the Global Area Station. .

That's embarrassingly poor. Altavista from 1999 could probably detect that as crap. Here's what a pro spinner (most expensive one on the market) does to the same text, and even THIS can be detected:-

Chopper tours of the Grand Canyon can supply a bird-eye view of the classic landmark. But that is nothing in comparison to what cosmonauts see as they scoot over north Arizona in the World Space Station.

See the problem? No? Ah well. Never mind.

11. vstella

vstella Peon

Best Answers:
    See, it is challenging for you to even comprehend what I wrote and you are trying to sell your useless peace of software that I could write in couple days max, that will recognize correct content.

I wrote that software is free at the moment, and that is fact, and that it is will be free for people as long as they want if they sing up now, what is so difficult to understand here.

Also I explained before that automatically re-written text needs to be corrected and it is easily could be done with editor.
    Jere is your excerpt rewritten in 5 minutes using RankJet.

Helicopter tours of the Grand Canyon can provide a bird's-eye view of the iconic landmark. But that's nothing compared to what astronauts see as they zip over northern Arizona in the International Space Station.

{Helicopter|Chopper} {tours|trips|excursions|adventures} {of the|on the|to the} Grand Canyon {can provide|will give|will offer|provides} {a bird's-eye view|a view form the sky} {of the|on the} {iconic|famous} {landmark|place|region}. {But|However|Although|Nonetheless} {that's|that is|it is|it's} {nothing|absolutely nothing|nothing at all|not much} {compared to|when compared with|compared against} what {astronauts|cosmonauts} {see|view|observe} {as they|when they|while they} {zip over|fly over} northern {Arizona|Texas} {in the|from the} International Space Station.

Below are generated versions of it.

Helicopter adventures of the Grand Canyon will offer a view form the sky on the iconic landmark. However that is not much compared against what astronauts view as they fly over northern Arizona in the International Space Station.
    ---
    Helicopter adventures on the Grand Canyon will offer a bird's-eye view of the famous region. Although it's nothing compared against what astronauts observe while they zip over northern Texas in the International Space Station.
    ---

Chopper excursions on the Grand Canyon will offer a bird's-eye view of the iconic landmark. Nonetheless it is nothing compared against what astronauts view while they zip over northern Texas in the International Space Station.
    ---

Helicopter excursions to the Grand Canyon provides a view form the sky of the famous landmark. Nonetheless that is nothing at all compared to what cosmonauts see while they zip over northern Texas from the International Space Station.
    --

Helicopter excursions of the Grand Canyon will give a bird's-eye view on the famous landmark. However that is nothing compared against what astronauts view as they fly over northern Arizona in the International Space Station.

-------

Those are all perfectly suitable versions, that your peace of junk software will accept as perfect peaces coming directly from google.

Anyways, I am not replying on your further comments as looking at history of your posts, that is mostly what you do, crapping on other people's services / offers to promote your childish service and that is reason I communicate to you in the same style. Enjoy.

vstella, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  12. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    Go right ahead then, clever boy. Add it in as an extra on your crappy spinner, so people can see exactly what they need to change (about 80% of the words, as far as I can see.

So you're going to try and charge people for access to a badly constructed thesaurus? Why would they want that? Thesaurus.com is free forever. Or are you saying that the extra time people will have to spend manually correcting the errors your crappy software has introduced into the text will somehow be.. rewarding??? I'm missing something, I suspect...

Er.. so why didn't you just write it by hand from scratch? It would have been quicker than trying to correct all the errors your crappy spinner inserted into the text. And you could have done it in textpad. Which is free.

Arizona isn't the same as Texas. And 'form' isn't the same as 'from'. People who don't have English as a first language shouldn't try and create English spinners. Period.

What's your point? That you can laboriously create handwritten spintax that still outputs errors which can be detected by search engines???

Thank the Lord Jesus Christ for that small mercy.

I only 'crap' on people trying to push crap onto DP members. That's YOU, by the way.

Spoiltdiva likes this.
  13. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I was thinking the same thing. You see this proves beyond a doubt that there is a God.;)

Spoiltdiva, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  14. vstella

vstella Peon

Best Answers:
    Form is my typo not synonym.
    Man you are annoying, spinner is whole package, you use both spinner and editor. Advantage is that you don't have to invent those synonyms. It gives you suggestions and you quickly select those that you need and remove those that you don't. I know it is difficult for your to comprehend so you take it as granted.
    Paid version will have content manger, not just spinner there would be many more features. But again it is not up to you to decide what should be free if you mange to sell this snake oil, one page software does nothing useful.

vstella, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  15. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like there is no God, SpoiltLadyD. He just has to keep on coming back, to explain why his {abominable|atrocious|useless|fish} spinner will be worth paying for. He doesn't seem to have grasped the basic problem with spinning nowadays, which is that spinning is dangerous. It is doubly dangerous when done badly. And boy, does his crappy spinner do it badly, as the above example shows.

Having used it, I can confirm that he is telling the truth, after you've allowed his awful software to automatically spin your text, you'll have to go back in and manually fix it up, taking about 5 minutes per sentence, according to his own admission up above. So about 2 hours for a standard article.

Or you could write one from scratch in... 15 mins???

Jesus H Christ on a tiny clown bike, where do these tards come from???

16. vstella

vstella Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think you can write anything worthy in 15 mins as demonstrated by your stupidity and lack of ability to analyse answers, I spend 5 mins to get to service rewrite and produce 5 versions of 2 sentences, which are completely readable. I could spend 30 mins and rewrite 300 words text and produce 10-100 copyscape passed articles, that could be used on first and further tiers of SEO campaigns.
    And again try to comprehend it, I am not selling it, it is complimentary offer to community. I am not making money out of it, i have enough products to make money off and I would be embarrassed if I was selling to people that kind of piece of crap service that you do.
    And while we have been chatting here, I got more than 100 people signed up for it and gave back positive feedback and I tend
    to trust them more than to you about quality of it.
    I am actually feeling bit bad that I exposed your service here as it looks like you so desperate to get few bucks out of your "offering" that you willing to
    do anything to advertise it here. I know people are smarter and will check history of your posts and realize who you are and what kind of service your sell.
    Crawl back, I have no time to reply to you, enjoy your last post that you will post in 5 minutes as you can't do anything better.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
    vstella, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  17. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    Ah, if only that was true.

Good luck with your content theft device, anyway. I'm sure the millions of people who try to use it will all enjoy the almost instant Googlebans they get because of it. Feel free to have the last word - it's obviously {crucial|vital|turkey giblets}* to you.

* synonyms provided by WankJet Spinner - free until it's not (TM).

18. tuiykkwr

tuiykkwr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I suggest you to go through at: http://bestfreespinner.com/ once.

tuiykkwr, Oct 22, 2014 IP
  19. Alex Toll

Alex Toll Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'd suggest that with content, generally, anything that has the word "free" in it is not worth it.

Alex Toll, Nov 10, 2014 IP
  20. usemyteam

usemyteam Member

Best Answers:
    Dont rely too much on free article spinning tools as they dont give out the best results. Try to get a shared license for TBS. Also for spinning dont rely on auto spinning go for manual spinning.

usemyteam, Nov 10, 2014 IP