1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When you need money desperately and urgently, how to make it using the internet?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Content Maestro, Jan 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Commoner

Commoner Banned

Best Answers:
    Scratch Head,

Don't spend any money online, first step for successful decision!

Create Micro-niche sites and Sell them for Profit, on Flippa or Auctions
    Do unique content writing, one of the swiftest way to earn money
    Trading Coins, if you are an expert trader in Crypto-currencies, way to go
    Sell 2nd hand stuff or Organize Garage Sales on Ebay or Auctions
    Postings on Forums or Craiglist, earn from advertorials and postings

Good Luck,
    Commoner

Commoner, Feb 22, 2014 IP
  2. marl09

marl09 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It is possible to make fast money online only if you have something to offer and a clientele already established.

marl09, Feb 23, 2014 IP
  3. BradySEO

BradySEO Member

Best Answers:
    To get your feet wet making a steady income online quickly is by following this process (or similar). The point to this is getting yourself to stand out. There are millions of content writers, but the ones who have websites, professionalism, etc. always get the higher paying gigs. Always accept payment upfront before you do any work.
    1. Write 5 SEO articles, your best stuff to post on your website as samples
    2. Get a domain and hosting to promote your stuff
    3. Set up a WordPress website with a homepage, about page, writing samples (portfolio), pricing, and contact page
    4. For every city in North America, make a list of all of the SEO/internet marketing/web design companies
    5. Send them a PROFESSIONAL, to the point email explaining who you are, what you do, how you can help and offer a promotion, linking back to your site
    6. Promotion could be "for a limited time I am offering five, 500 word articles for $50 (they see your quality of work and then you can charge your original rates)
    7. Repeat. Send 25 to 50 emails each day and I guarantee you will have a steady stream of income within 2 weeks to a month.
    If you need any help, send me a PM. I've been doing this for quite some time.

BradySEO, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  4. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Content Maestro, Mar 4, 2014 IP
  5. mariarao

mariarao Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have been a seller on SEOClerks.com for over two years. In my own opinion, SEOClerks is really good online venue for selling SEO services, ebooks, softwares, article, themes, blog reviews, tweets and dozens of more things. I’m also using ListingDock.com on other hand, they also getting me good sales.

mariarao, Mar 8, 2014 IP
  6. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the input mariarao.:) Seoclerks is really a good site for selling digital goods.
    I just checked out Listingdock. I am not sure how much traffic this site has, but I will give it a shot and see how it works out for me. Seems to me to be a new one.
    BTW, do you know any other sites just like Listingdock? I couldn't find any on Siteslike.com but I'm sure there are quite a lot of them.

Content Maestro, Mar 21, 2014 IP
  7. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    freelancing and freelancing websites (there are many). also writing articles, programming, teaching. Creating products and selling them, I mean "fast" products, like ebooks or other electronic products.

anyway, the best method to earn online, is the combo advertising + affiliate marketing, but it's not "fast" and needs a lot of work.

8. Sukhvir Singh

Sukhvir Singh Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to go for Fiverr.com as I goes. you have good skills and you can get it for sure. The idea in fiverr works if you analyse the gigs as you are going to do. I prefer to do with the lowest rates and for sure you will get clients.

I am level two seller there:
    http://www.fiverr.com/ro5hit

Sukhvir Singh, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  9. ramakrishnach

ramakrishnach Member

Best Answers:
    As most of the people said, freelancing is the best and other thing I want to mention is to sell a website, If you have.. If you have a website which gets lots of traffic from Google, then try selling it in flippa with only few days

ramakrishnach, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  10. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your replies Jake The Competition Man, Sukhvir Singh and ramakrishnach.:)
    The problem with freelancing sites is that the rates offered are very poor. I agree that if you are good at writing articles, programming, teaching etc., you can snatch a couple of small gigs and get paid fast. However, for eBooks I think that to make those “instant” kind of sales, you need a certain rep as a good author beforehand. Otherwise people would not be so willing to buy your stuff.
    Bidding the lowest amount on sites like Fiverr.com will definitely get you some work immediately. But if the pay is too low, what's the point? Yes, to deal with a situation in which you need money desperately and urgently, this is a good idea and can work. But if you are merely going to get peanuts after working hard for a long time, I don't see it going anywhere. You need to be quite lucky to come across a client who is nice to deal with and pays well.
    Any ideas on how to make money quickly by using a high-traffic website (if you have one) instead of selling it? This way, I would be able to make money and retain my website as well.

Content Maestro, Mar 25, 2014 IP
  11. Sukhvir Singh

Sukhvir Singh Member

Best Answers:
    Buy and sell domains is also profitable with least money......This you can check in DP.
    Thanks

Sukhvir Singh, Mar 25, 2014 IP
  12. ramakrishnach

ramakrishnach Member

Best Answers:
    Yes there is a way! By direct ads.

For example, If your website is about some vacation or hotels. Do a Google search for vacations and note down all the URLs which are listed in Google ads. Target small companies only. Now go to each and every website and contact them about advertising their banner on your homepage. They will try to refuse but you do your best. Show them your website stats and how it is better then Google AdWords. How much traffic he can get. If he says I will contact you later. Show him all the urls you have collected and say him you are going to contact them all and the offer is only for first come first serve basis. That makes him Little urgency and he may offer you the ads.

ramakrishnach, Mar 25, 2014 IP
  13. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    Hey thanks.:) That's a nice idea. Will give it a shot. Though I don't have my own website, one of my friends runs one. (It covers only the local market, but coincidentally deals with tourism and resorts).

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
    Content Maestro, Mar 25, 2014 IP
  14. ramakrishnach

ramakrishnach Member

Best Answers:
    Then its great. Hope you will make some money!

ramakrishnach, Mar 25, 2014 IP
  15. Content Maestro

Best Answers:
    I also hope this works out. I think if you tell potential customers that the offer is limited and only for first few subscribers, it will create a sense of urgency and increase the probability of your product or service being bought. Nevertheless, it can be helpful to make some money fast.

Content Maestro, Mar 26, 2014 IP
  16. ramakrishnach

ramakrishnach Member

Best Answers:
    When you said that it is first come first serve basis, then this means that offer is only for few subscribers. Contact the right companies and who know the value of ads. You are contacting the people who advertised their site in AdWords, so there is a lot of possibility that they will try direct ads.

All the best! Don't worry if anyone rejected. Keep trying

ramakrishnach, Mar 26, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  17. KonRadicool

KonRadicool Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you might find it hard to make money fast online unless you do freelancing. In saying that if you are willing to work hard for a month+ or so you could begin to taste the fruits of your labor. Focus on something you enjoy doing, create a blog, generate new content, become an expert in it, sign people up to your website (get a list) and then you can affiliate market to them. It might not be a short term fix but in the long run if you continue working on it, it will pay of and you wont need the fast cash :)
    Regards
    Konrad

KonRadicool, Apr 14, 2014 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  18. Sukhvir Singh

Sukhvir Singh Member

Best Answers:
    I am agree with the Konrad, Freelancing with your skills is the best way to start as free and get fast cash.

Thanks,
    Sukhvir

Sukhvir Singh, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  19. oswin_mb

oswin_mb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I guess a Physical job would fetch you decent money more than a Internet based Job.
    Online income takes a while to build and you would need good skill sets to succeed in making money because of the competition around.

oswin_mb, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  20. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    I would say maybe it it was 1998, you could make money fast on the Internet. The best chance now is maybe mobile marketing, but even that's becoming saturated.

Alyssa Lochmore, Apr 15, 2014 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.