1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way to improve website traffic?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by shawn_michaels, Apr 13, 2014.

What is the best way to improve traffic for the website in Internet Marketing,

shawn_michaels, Apr 13, 2014 IP
  2. aricaa

aricaa Member

Best Answers:
    Hi

You need to do both on page and off page activities for getting traffic on your website.In off page activity youneed do social bookmarking,classified submission,articles submission,document submission,infographics,press release,blog posting and some social promotions like google plus,twitter,Tumblr,quora,etc.In onpage you need to focus on keywords,title,description,meta tags.I think so this will help you to boost your ranking.

aricaa, Apr 14, 2014 IP
    robinymym likes this.
  3. almyty

almyty Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    social medias are one of the way to increase traffic, also getting some good quality links won't hurt (but only it won't hurt if they're good quality :) )

almyty, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  4. cutenancy

cutenancy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can do good social media optimization to get genuine traffic.

cutenancy, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  5. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin Member

Best Answers:
    Social Media Marketing is the best way to increase website traffic.

Henry Calvin, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  6. meethi jain

meethi jain Active Member

Best Answers:
    You must do each with web page and also down web page actions when getting site visitors with your internet site. Within down web page action youneed carry out social bookmarking, labeled distribution, content distribution, record distribution, info graphics, news release, blog site placing and several social campaigns like yahoo additionally, twitter, Tumblr, quora, and many others. Within onpage you need to focus on key phrases, title, account, meta tags. I do believe so this will assist you to increase your current rank.

meethi jain, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  7. abbasshah

abbasshah Member

Best Answers:
    I think relevant link building is best for optimize your website. Forum posting, Blog commenting, Social bookmarking and directory submission, article submission is best for get traffic.

abbasshah, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  8. mirfankhan001

mirfankhan001 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i think content is king you need to create unique content and see yout SEO is going high day by day please note update your site regularly also share your content on social media because this is very important for SEO and please use whitehat SEO be aware from blackhat SEO

mirfankhan001, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  9. Beefandy

Beefandy Active Member

Best Answers:
    online press release distribution is still a good way to generate an instant buzz, providing you have something news worthy and produce quality content. Using a service like http://www.release-news.com will place a story about your website in Google News for a reasonable price

Beefandy, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  10. AventadorBoy

AventadorBoy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    is it true if you blog frequently, your website will improve traffic and ranking?

AventadorBoy, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  11. Fervil VOn

Fervil VOn Member

Best Answers:
    Not really ranking i guess, but traffic could be yes.

The best thing to do: instead of scattering your ideas and publishing them per piece once a week, pull them out all at once and publish them in one page/post. It will give you not only a boost in ranking but also high engagement rate from your readers.

Fervil VOn, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  12. suradreamz

suradreamz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Friends :)
    Try these things
    - Running a good seo campaign
    - Maintain Social media Profiles
    - Buy real traffic from genuine supplier in the market

suradreamz, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  13. suradreamz

suradreamz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As well banner advertising also a good method

suradreamz, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  14. KonRadicool

KonRadicool Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Shawn
    I have tried many many types of traffic generating, I have paid for ads, I have created link wheels and so on and so on, but I have noticed that nothing works better then targeting the people who are interested in your Niche. you can find the blogs and forums all over the internet. Just search for them in google and talk to them, Become an active member of the industry so that people will look at you as an expert after a while. Additionally make sure you have your website correctly set up so that it provides visitors with quality content and come back for me. So step by step
    1. Set up your goal ( what do you want to achieve)
    2. Break it down into a small and manageable plan
    3. Create quality content
    4. Search for communities, forums and blogs and invest time getting involved with the community
    5. Continue adding more content and getting involved in the communities

It's hard work at the start but if you can manage a whole month, you will notice huge amounts of visitors coming to your website
    Good luck

KonRadicool, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  15. imrizk

imrizk Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would say, going for long tails keywords, and good content, add some good links to that and you are good to go;)

imrizk, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  16. JackSeal

JackSeal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've increased my unique visitors count by 622.23% (not a typo) over the last month by focusing on content. I don't even do any link building (not enough time).

JackSeal, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  17. easycontent

easycontent Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

If you go with PPC then you need to just throw money in right way and your site will get traffic; but the result is for short time.But if you go with SEO then first of all you need to finish your On Page in best manner; according to Google's rule and after then turn on to off page.In my point of view I use content work for link building.I mainly focus in content creation,share my content on social networking site,do SMO, Forum Posting, Blog Post, Article Writing and many more but I have only work on quality and high PR based site.

Thank you.

easycontent, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  18. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well @shawn_michaels I would just agree with @aricaa on some of the activities like classified submission,search engine submission, social bookmarking, infographics, press release, social promotion but what I will not agree on is the article submission I am sure you are aware that recently matt cutt has clearly stated that submitting article in the article directories for getting backlink is considered as spam. So I would rather say just create your own blog and post your article there in this way Google will find a new content in your site every time it just crawls and I think we all know that Google just loves the fresh and quality content in this way your indexing will increase and there are better chances that you site is going to be ranked in the search engine. Other than this you could focus on the forums for getting backlinks you can use the forum signature panel to get backlink but do remember that those forum will be based on your niche. Don't rush onto getting the link from forums which don't have connection to your niche and do remember to check Domain authority,Page authority,Page rank, as well as the alexa ranking before preceding to the forum, also get yourself active on the yahoo answers as this is going to drive some quick traffic to your site. And trust me I am telling you the exact experimented results if I talk about our website 75% of the traffic just drives from the forums and yahoo answers.

Also try to grab the attention of users from the social media platform too, I know traffic from social media isn't easily converted but it would help you in building brand recognition, that is going to benefit you sooner or later !! Other than this you can focus on the on page optimisation for keywords,title tags,meta tags.... etc !! :) And yes I almost forget to tell you one more thing the content make sure that your content is fresh and unique as long as you keep the quality of content fresh you will be getting traffic from the search engine. Avoid using black hat techniques and you will be good, subscribe yourself to the searchengineland or matt cutts blog for getting your self updated with the upcoming changes and trend in the ranking.

Hope post will help you as well as all other user in the DigitalPoint forums, feel free to ask question and if you find any errors and mistakes here do let me know so I can correct myself. I would say throwing money isn't always the option as it will help when $ is with you and when it rans out you are going to find yourself stuck.

John Dave, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  19. Areesha Noor

Areesha Noor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can get traffic from two way.
    1: from Search Engine.
    2: from Social Networking sites.
    2nd option is best for you as a newbie. Just make relation with other and you can get a lots of traffic from it. If you want to get traffic from 1ast point then learn SEO and this take a lots of time but beneficial.

Areesha Noor, Apr 16, 2014 IP
  20. scottgerri

scottgerri Member

Best Answers:
    Content is always king..So make 1 General blog related news, tips and tricks and more then update regularly. Now share on Social Media and Networking Website so you will get more reader and traffic from social media site also from Google..

scottgerri, Apr 17, 2014 IP