1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Superb Quality Content Creation @ Low Cost - US BASED WRITER

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by xxsAm, Apr 11, 2014.

Place Bid / Buy Now

Current bid: No bid yet
(no reserve)
USD

Must be at least $5.00.

USD

Optional amount you would like to
automatically bid if you are outbid.

Available to premium members.

- OR -

Active Bids

There are no bids yet.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Superb Quality Content Creation @ Low Cost - US BASED WRITER

I have a long history of writing top notch high quality content both on this site, and for my own content sites which yield me adsense revenue. Situations have led me to come back to digitalpoint in search of some legitimate customers who can use my writing skills to their benefit. If you are looking for a writer who knows the ins and outs of writing as well as search engine optimization then look no further. MY ARTICLES ARE WRITTEN IN TOP QUALITY AND WILL PASS COPYSCAPE WITH FLYING COLORS.

Take a look at my feedback score and you will see nothing but enthused customers leaving positive reviews! I've been active here on the forums since 2006 with over 400 posts.

Here's a little bit more about me and the service I am offering........

Who am I?
    Well my username here is xxsAm, but in real life I'm a 25 year old college student living within the USA who has multiple degrees in IT fields. I do website design, search engine optimization, and content creation for private clients in order to further increase traffic to their websites. The past year has been spent working solely for one customer who has been able to keep my workload overflowing. Due to conditions within his business he can no longer provide me with the workload I desire so I am seeking more customers here. I type within the 70-80 WPM range, but as we all know its not about how quick you can type. What is more important is the ability to piece together relevant information on a subject, while luring the reader into the article which is keyword enhanced for SEO. I am well versed in doing all of these things, and if you're searching for the right person to write for you then you should give me a chance. You will be splendidly surprised at the quality and turnaround time of my services.

I have wrote articles on a wide array of subjects, and have the ability to write on ANYTHING. I always spend plenty of time doing research, and gathering relevant facts to include within my articles. You are NOT going to receive some low quality spun article, or an article that looks as if it was wrote by someone who does not speak English as a native language. I am extremely intelligent when it comes to search engine optimization so I know how to apply this knowledge to my article writing. I also know what it takes to make an article easy on the eyes, and all content I create has the potential to go viral because the quality is top notch. If you require Wordpress posts I am very familiar with the software, and can help you to even set it up on your new server.

Since I am making my return I will start out offering my services at $0.015 per word. This is an absolute deal considering some of my past clients would pay me 3-4 cents per word because they were so impressed at the quality.

If you are interested please reply here, shoot me a private message, or contact me on skype with information about the job at hand! I'm very easy to work with, and have a great business sense about me. If you have a large job that requires quantity I'll have no problem offering a discount. I accept PayPal as a means of payment.

Thank you for your interest, and I'll look forward to hearing from those of you in need of high quality articles!

I am also able to do wordpress setups, forum posts, directory submissions, and other services such as these. Let me know the job at hand and the pay rate and perhaps we can conduct some business!

~xxsAm

xxsAm, Apr 11, 2014 IP
  2. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    Can write on business niches ? Like different types of marketing for small business and so on ? If so please pm me an existing sample. I might have long term work for you.

wtg, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  3. juandesign

juandesign Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    You said your in a web design and seo field??Can you write some tutorials about web design and development and seo articles??

Cheers

juandesign, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  4. xxsAm

xxsAm Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Most certainly can. I have helped numerous small businesses in my area grow from a marketing standpoint. I'll shoot you over an example shortly.

xxsAm, Apr 13, 2014 IP
  5. xxsAm

xxsAm Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    juandesign, I can definately manage this for you. About how many are you looking for and how many words each?

xxsAm, Apr 13, 2014 IP