1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please site appraisal/worth for adsriver.com

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by papa mia, Apr 8, 2014.

Hi ya,

I am looking at getting a site appraisal on

http://www.adsriver.com

If I'm to sell this site, how much would it get ?

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/adsriver.com

http://www.siteprice.org/website-worth/www.adsriver.com

??

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
    papa mia, Apr 8, 2014 IP
  2. winnerdomains

winnerdomains Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like bot traffic to me. Alexa rank means nothing to no one but potential advertisers. So unless this domains generates some parking revenue it is worth $0, not even regfee.

winnerdomains, Apr 10, 2014 IP
  3. papa mia

papa mia Active Member

Best Answers:
    You're either kidding, crazy, or you haven't opened the site yet!!

papa mia, Apr 10, 2014 IP
  4. winnerdomains

Best Answers:
    Like I said, the site is worthless and the traffic is worthless. Come on now man, I was not born yesterday. You got Chinese Ads in the Africa section!

5. papa mia

papa mia Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am sure you do not know what you're talking about.

You disregard the:

Domain age
    Google PR
    Number of backlinks

And you say it's worth $0 ?!!

Is this a judgment of a sane person!
    Your a novice who's just trying to look smart by being evil and inconsiderate ...

6. winnerdomains

Best Answers:
    Novice? Far from one... The name is worthless and I am not being evil nor inconsiderate, I am being honest.

7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What he is saying is that since you've developed the site then you take the quality of the site into consideration when making an appraisal.

I took a look at http://www.adsriver.com/classifieds-free-ads/0/posts/11-Real-Estate-/189-Mortgage-Services-/
    I thought your site was a directory and now I'm not sure what it is. This page has confused me

[​IMG]\
    Did the site used to be auto approval? https://web.archive.org/web/20100819232157/http://www.adsriver.com/?

Personally I think the domain name only has value if developed with something new and different. I imagine you could list it for a long time and not get a bite but when you do it may be a decent amount. But... are you prepared to wait? If not, you might have to accept something as low as regfee.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
    sarahk, Apr 10, 2014 IP
  8. winnerdomains

Best Answers:
    Pretty much all the post on this site are spam. Been there, done that. These names are worthless, just bot traffic and bot postings. Alexa rank means nothing, PR means nothing, backlinks mean nothing. Especially when they are nothing but spam stats.

And, the domain is worthless.

I hope you find a sucker to buy it, but in reality it is worthless. Maybe you get a few hundred on Flippa from a sucker though. That is your best route to take.

9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Maybe post again the Website Review section and we can give some advice on how to get this site up to a standard that is ready for sale.

sarahk, Apr 10, 2014 IP
  10. papa mia

papa mia Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is a classified ads site.
    It not uncommon for people to post ads in wrong sections.

How come you say "as low as regfree" and you also disregard the:

Domain age
    Google PR
    Number of backlinks

11. papa mia

papa mia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok IceDude

Do you want proof that it is worth (at least) 2000 USD ?

12. winnerdomains

Best Answers:
    Man, I been doing this domaining thing a long time. There is nothing you could show me except revenue to prove this site is worth 1K. Backlinks, Alexa, PR means nothing if the site is not generating cash. Money talks bullshit walks a million miles... :)

13. papa mia

papa mia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok .... I'll show you the proof
    Just give me a few minutes please ..

14. papa mia

papa mia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here is a screenshot of the Adsense report of what the site has earned in just the last 2 years:

tddftggttgde - Copy.jpg

So as you see

€3,472 from Adsense
    Plus more than:
    €500 from other affiliate and paid ads

Total: Around €4000 in just about 2 years.

So I guess it is fair to sell it for at least the revenue of one coming year ... which should be around 2000 EUR

Now I didn't mention the revenue at first because I don't know how to prove it. But since this much (injustice) has been uttered, I now offer you IceDude or anyone interested to point out to me any way to verify this screenshot, and I'll be happy to cooperate and make you/him/her 100% sure the revenue is true.
    I guess there is a way in Adsense to let guests see actual reports, but honestly I do not know if it is safe for my account, and I haven't experienced it before.

But I welcome any suggestion of a way to make anyone sure and verify the honesty and originality of those figures.

The traffic of the site is 100% true, I have never attempted to trick others by using bots is you imply. And if there is a way to prove that, I will happily present it. Just point out to me one.

As for what you call "spam", well you don't seem to know how classified ads sites work. They are all about ads, and anyone can post. Yes many post in wrong sections, and I try to modify the sections as much as I can. But I do not have a team to help me. So this is an insignificant problem for anyone who want to buy and improve the site buy putting more time in it.

15. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I think you missed the bit where you asked us for an appraisal. I gave one. You disagree which is fine - now you are trying to sell it to me? Trying to convince me that it's worth more? It really doesn't matter because I'm not a prospective buyer, I have merely given an opinion when asked for one.

Maybe I don't know how classified sites work so could you explain this ad to me please.
    I see a domain name...
    and I see a bunch of words that don't form any kind of comprehendible sentence.
    I see a heading that doesn't start with a capital letter and I see more text in the brackets but I can only assume that (Marienhafe) is the codename for the spammer.
    [​IMG]
    Perhaps you could let me know what I'm missing.

sarahk, Apr 10, 2014 IP
  16. winnerdomains

Best Answers:
    At first you said, "$1,000USD," I know BS when I see it. Even if this screenshot was real the site is still not worth 2K. Around 4K USD in 27 months is good, but not all that exciting to make someone empty their pockets. Don't get me wrong the site is generated decent revenue, but for all I know this could have been 2012 revenue and it has not generated a dollar since.

But, either way, I give you props if this is real and I am no "hater."But, I still stand firm... I see no value... And, I see no real person posting an ad on this site.

17. papa mia

papa mia Active Member

Best Answers:
    How come you think that I'm try to sell to you!
    I never offered to sell to you or anyone in specific.

The site has more than 40k ads.
    So picking up some weird ads to show that whole site is spam is unfair.

Spammers are everywhere and the site has spam filters that can be improved with a little coding.

What seems to be the big deal of some spam in appraising a site which is perfect for a good amount of easy money and has a great potential, regarding it's age, natural backlinks, good revenues, great Google and Alexa Pr !!

Honestly, If I didn't need the money I would never ever try to sell it, in fact I haven't yet decided 100% to sell it.

18. winnerdomains

Best Answers:
    Look, you can get $xxx on Flippa for this name. Flippa is full of suckers when it comes to buying websites, so list it there.

19. papa mia

papa mia Active Member

Best Answers:
    :)

Ok, you have made your point. The site is actually worth nothing, despite all the facts I have shown and explained, and which anyone can verify and IS welcome anytime to verify and by anyway suggested.
    So I when I sell it with the lowest unfair underestimated price - thanks to you "expert" appraisal - I'll make sure you're the first one to know .. so that you can rejoice.

Ok, I agree you have made your point several times that the site is "all spam", and the site is up and running for others to believe so.

Do you need anything more than me submitting to your expertise ?!

20. winnerdomains

Best Answers:
    All I have to say is, I have been there, done that :)

Good luck!

winnerdomains, Apr 11, 2014 IP