1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bitcoin - Bits and Pieces

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by wisdomtool, Apr 9, 2014.

I am quite a supporter of Bitcoin, mining it for quite sometime using CPU and then GPU and getting crazy over how many GPUs I can fit into a motherboard and so on. It was all DIY and great fun before the big money and ASICs come in. Bitcoin was more associated with Silkroad and the Evil Unknown of the Internet. Glad that it has finally come mainstream. But I am starting to see more and more frauds and scams as well as more and more spammers littering the forums with their Bitcoin affiliate links so as to get maybe an additional Satoshi (1/1000 000 of a Bitcoin). Well for fraudsters, I guess my warning is the same as for any other frauds on the Internet, if the offer/investment is too good to be true, it isn't. Also not all will like Bitcoin, don't try affiliate spamming or trying to mask your affiliate links of Bitcoins ponzi etc or hide them in your posts. Caught quite a few, and for fraudsters, we will not hesitate to ban them.

There is no make money quick and make money easy in the world, even for Bitcoin. For early adopters, no one ever expected the prices that Bitcoin is worth today. A lot of us just deleted our wallets when we change computers and so on, even with Bitcoin balances in it. I guess for myself I deleted at least 10 coins. Of course I won't if I had known the value today. Of course there are some lucky fellas who make it rich selling their hoard of Bitcoins. But I guess that is very few. At that time we were drawn by the fun and the innovative nature of this coin.

Definitely I hope that Shawn will introduce a DP coin and add some DP coin to our monthly Monderator allowance of US$1 000 000/mth in fiat USD currency :)

wisdomtool, Apr 9, 2014 IP
    metros likes this.
  2. metros

metros Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Seems like a great idea!

metros, Apr 9, 2014 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Well. You probably weren't aware, but those coins have been floating around for some time now. I happen to own one... Check it out:

shawn_coin.jpg

qwikad.com, Apr 9, 2014 IP
    metros likes this.
  4. AGTBB

AGTBB Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think there are a lot of us in the club of people whose primary motivation for desiring a time machine is to not throw away past coins so carelessly.

AGTBB, Apr 16, 2014 IP