1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to get $1000/month from Amazon?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by seocrusher, Dec 22, 2012.

1. xmbenny

xmbenny Active Member

Best Answers:
    Golden Niche
    Large uni PV
    High Price product!

xmbenny, Jan 15, 2014 IP
  2. EngineerofSuccess

EngineerofSuccess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    when it comes to making money online from affiliate programs in trying to achieve a certain dollar amount monthly, if you own a blog or website and produce unique content for daily and have affiliate ads on them, your best bet is to create content on a daily basis that would engage people to keep coming back to your site. This way, by keeping content updated on your site, people will keep coming back for more and you increase the probability of people clicking your affiliate ads on your site and buying something from you online without even asking them to. This is the best way to make money online without focusing on earning a certain dollar amount. If you need more helpful suggestions, let me know and give a holler. :)

EngineerofSuccess, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  3. Sarah Davis

Sarah Davis Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would set up various niche sites for certain products. Then create separate YouTube channels for each range of products. Post a few videos per channel reviewing the product then include a link back to the site. On the site, have a written review with the video and an affiliate link at the end. This can work very well if done properly.

Sarah Davis, Jan 27, 2014 IP
  4. all1nfo

all1nfo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Do you always hunt for the High Price Product?

all1nfo, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  5. EngineerofSuccess

EngineerofSuccess Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    would you create all the content yourself from those sites and the YouTube channels ?

EngineerofSuccess, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  6. Sarah Davis

Sarah Davis Active Member

Best Answers:
    This really depends on the time you have available & how confident you are with writing & shooting videos. Personally, I do both. I shoot & edit all of my own videos & write the majority of my content. I have a couple of ghost writers who produce a portion of content for me.

Sarah Davis, Jan 29, 2014 IP
  7. ostopper

ostopper Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To earn a thousand a month on Amazon in book publishing you need to work at becoming a best seller. That means selling up to 20 000 copies of your book.
    1.First you have to synchronize your book releases.
    2. Create public awareness before each release.
    3. Break down your book into a few installments. The first three installments could be mini books that garner momentum for your main book.
    4. Create a list and market to it.
    5. Try other avenues and see how effective each is.
    6. Ultimately your goal should be to become a best seller. Once that status is achieved, your one thousand a month will be guaranteed.

ostopper, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  8. Mycorp2014

Mycorp2014 Member

Best Answers:
    I am new in at Amazon also,... Thx for the advice

Mycorp2014, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  9. Stop Internet Fraud Team

Stop Internet Fraud Team Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Writing reviews for products for YouTube won't completely earn you affiliate income, you must do much more as in signing up to many of the social networks and placing your links and information on those sites. Twitter and facebook is good however I think facebook is a bust in my opinion. Go after the social networks that index your tweets and articles. If you're using wordpress use Jetpack and the sharing plugin. Also for writing reviews download a good template plugin so you can format all your reviews the same way. Make it simple for the reader. Large Azon photos is a must. I normally use a shortcode redirect at the bottom of my product review pages to redirect the reader to the Amazon product page after about 10 seconds. This way I know for sure the web surfer is sent to to Azon.

You can contact me if you wish for other tricks I use, and remember Azon affiliates shouldn't be clicking on their own links to make purchases. You should get with another affiliate and use each other if you're making purchases for drop shipping or personal purchases. If Azon finds out your clicking through your own links, you'll be removed from Azon Associates.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  10. Mycorp2014

Mycorp2014 Member

Best Answers:
    How about the building List Methode ? is it still effective or not ? ;)

Mycorp2014, Mar 10, 2014 IP
  11. Stop Internet Fraud Team

Stop Internet Fraud Team Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use facebook groups and twitter lists, visit The Million Dollar Pro to read his article on Twitter Lists. Building twitter accounts is a great way to promote as I said. Email lists are not too effective anymore, that was so 90's and 2000's. Dealing with emails = spam no matter what way you look at it and is considered the lazy man's way of trying to market. Use the sites out there that are available like Rebelmouse, reddit, tumblr and others. Building backlinks by submitting to comment blogs is also effective. I wouldn't say that mailing lists are not effective but when you're dealing with Azon it could get you in trouble, they frown on any type of spam. They however love unique product reviews. Investing 80 percent of your time in a blog and driving traffic to it, will be your best bet.

12. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Building a list is effective still but not with amazon products.. most people I know who build list dont bother with amazon but I could be wrong..

point2, Mar 10, 2014 IP
  13. ilikecomputers

ilikecomputers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Start building an email list. Provide useful content. Then link to relevant Amazon products.

ilikecomputers, Mar 14, 2014 IP
  14. realoft

realoft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create a blog or some blogs (review blog) of thousands of amazon products is the only way I know. It's definitely hard work tho.

realoft, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  15. pogospring

pogospring Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Create a platform, build a community, add value to your community and then promote and review items that are relevant.

The key I find is to always ask, is what I am doing adding value, if not find something else to do.

pogospring, Mar 31, 2014 IP
  16. Aff_Fan

Aff_Fan Member

Best Answers:
    What's you need:
    - simple amazon affiliate store with shopping cart (US locale)
    - popular items (blu-ray discs, video games, etc) for sale
    - adsense banners
    - targeted traffic (2000-3000 real visitors from US, daily)

What's you get (monthly):
    - USD $500-700 adsense income
    - USD $2000-2500 amazon fees

It's correct data and confirmed by my own experiense.

Aff_Fan, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  17. sitepaw

sitepaw Active Member

Best Answers:
    It just make me LOL, how the hell get that 2000-3000 real visitors daily is BIGGER problem, if you have that much traffic, any kinds of site will earning $1000 a month. :)

sitepaw, Apr 3, 2014 IP
  18. awl03c

awl03c Member

Best Answers:
    These days those micro niche sites wont rank in Google. You need to build an authority site around a particular niche and then target a bunch of high volume keywords within that niche. You'll need lots of unique content (outsource) and then you just add your affiliate links in where they fit. Cranking out unique content is key.

awl03c, Apr 4, 2014 IP
  19. EpicAffiliateGuy

EpicAffiliateGuy Active Member

Best Answers:
    To make $1000 a month from Amazon, you'll need to sell around $10,000 worth of products a month. It may sound like a lot but trust me it isn't. Amazon has the reputation for making huge upsells from their products. For example, let's say you sell a product via Amazon for some headphones. When the person buys it, they tend to add more stuff to their basket hence making your commissions higher. I'd recommend you start a sponsored post on your website/blog that sticks out. That way you'll have more chance of making sales.

EpicAffiliateGuy, Apr 7, 2014 IP
  20. saadsr786

saadsr786 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    How i can create web site on amazone.com.?

saadsr786, Apr 8, 2014 IP