1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google link building effective tools

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Fiza Khan, Mar 30, 2014.

1. nightwolf909

nightwolf909 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why?

You go find a website>create acc>post link with specific anchor text.
    GSA SER goes finds a same website>creates acc>posts link with specific anchor text.

What's the difference? (besides GSA SER did it 300x faster)

nightwolf909, Apr 3, 2014 IP
  2. Fiza Khan

Fiza Khan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes i read it, what would be seo strategiy according to you?

Fiza Khan, Apr 4, 2014 IP
  3. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Rich content, offer a quality article, product, app, game - what ever you do, do it well, include social sharing options... run an ad' campaign to get exposure & if your contents good enough, it should generate natural links back to the page & natural social traffic. Your content really is important... if it's just crap & your not confident about it - then you're doing it wrong. It's not about getting a shitty post out there & hoping that a few links back will get you to number 1, it's about providing something that gets people talking & actually interested in your site or project.

thsadmin, Apr 4, 2014 IP
  4. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I am sorry but can i know what you are talking about ?? and what's this GSA SER ? I am sorry but I don't know about GSA SER could you throw some light on it ??? and please do elaborate what you are say ...........

John Dave, Apr 4, 2014 IP
  5. nightwolf909

Best Answers:
    Well you said that links should be built manually, so I guessed that you are familiar with tools, but clearly not.

GSA SER is the most popular and best link building tool on the planet:
    http://search-engine-ranker.gsa-online.de/

What I'm saying is that with tools you can build links thousand times faster in a same way that you would manually, so what's the difference?

nightwolf909, Apr 4, 2014 IP
  6. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Okay, I never used tools in the link building process,we usually do all the things manually, but as you said that this is the best tool for building links i am going to check it right away.

7. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    1000's times faster? that's the problem... if I build one it's natural, if you build 1000 in the same amount of time, then that's not natural & recognized as spam... if you build 1000 to my 1 - then you're building to fast! That right there is a problem.

thsadmin, Apr 4, 2014 IP
  8. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Whoopss.... there seems to be more experience members in forum this is why i love this forum review from almost all the God of SEO's out there !! Why didn't i can here ever since from the scratch I may not need to struggle with anything ! :eek: Everything is just so clear in here ....

9. nightwolf909

Best Answers:
    I didn't said that I'll build 1000 right away, I was just referring to speed.

And if someone has time to sit and comment on blogs, write new article for every article dir. submission, do all that stuff manually than I bet he is new to SEO or makes pennies from it.

What about tier 2/tier 3? You gonna build 10k comments links for tier 3 manually? You going to do 1000 wikis in tier 2 plus other stuff?

And you can schedule how many links/what type/what anchor/anything else per day or whatever you want.

10. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    That is what you said... it's still not natural. Building links is over rated. If you're too lazy to write a decent article or do the manual stuff... then I would hate to see the quality of your work. You do know that Google crawls links & your submitted text links, right? So by seeing the automatically submitted links that are all based on the same textual structure - again it's a fail. Google looks for difference in links back to your site, Google doesn't want the same links/text links linking back to your site - they know that the links are fake.

These things that you mention:

"comment on blogs, write new article for every article dir." Are all dead, Blog comments, again shite - unless very targeted to your niche, you can't just spam on any old blog these days - you'll be flagged & so will your site as being spam. Articles? even though your submission theory is flawed, because how do you submit to 1000's of article directories? how do you spin a new article each time? If your articles are not unique - again Google will de-index the majority for being duplicate & do you really want your text links associated with de-indexed & penalized pages? Not to mention that article directories are dead anyway. Last point wikis? Who the hell has ran into another wiki these days apart from wikipedia?

And make money from SEO? You don't need to know anything about SEO to make money from offering SEO services, you just need to pray upon noobs & have a good sales pitch.

The main issue with your automated link building tasks is the repetition of the links & duplicates of everything that you spam.

thsadmin, Apr 4, 2014 IP
  11. nightwolf909

Best Answers:
    Building links = SEO
    Don't know if we are talking same thing here. I don't have time to sit and do the grunt work, if I need some manual built links I outsource.
    And my quality is amazing, thanks for asking.

Same links? When did I say I build only the same kind of links? Nowhere. I diversify maximally. I'm not blasting Scrapebox or Xrumer, read more closely.

Agreed, I don't do blog comments at all actually, I advise against it unless is for increased diversity and if you can find related blog with low OBL and high PR, I would do this manually "if" I would be doing it at all.

GSA SER.

Kontent Machine, Wicked Article Creator etc.

They are unique, I checked them a lot of times in Copyscape, passes every time, zero duplicate content, all unique. I also get manually written articles which are then manually spinned to the point it can produce a huge number of unique and fully readable articles.

This sentence is total nonsense. High PR wiki's are good addition for diversity, dunno if you knew but there are huge wiki pages for each niche that exist, they are considered as authority sites.

I was referring to ranking your websites, monetizing them... I don't deal with selling $40 SEO services that just tank other people's websites :)
    But you are correct here, I see people everyday that have SEO services website or something related and they are just copy/pasting bs from Matt Cutts and giving advice from 2007.

Zero repetion, you have the complete control, the timing, the type of links, even the platform, anchor text, zero duplicates (unique content). I don't think that you ever even opened a tool.

I mean why don't you even try something instead of parroting spam spam spam? There is 5 day free trial of every tool, just open it and see.

So you are basically saying that spam is: posting to every possible platform there is (you specify where exactly), with ultra diversified anchor (that you can specify in exact percentage), posting only unique content, specifying the timing (like this link that day, that link in 3 days etc.) etc.
    Not really buddy.

12. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm glad we agree on some points then...

thsadmin, Apr 4, 2014 IP
    Marko Vuckovic likes this.
  13. Marko Vuckovic

Marko Vuckovic Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I'm glad too. It may sound strange to you, with all respects to nightwolf909's post, but I have to say that my attitude is pretty much same with thsadmin's. I just cannot believe (I am not saying that it's not working) that such automated software tools can help us to rank in Google. Maybe they can help in rankings faster, but I wonder are they really safe for using...

My personal opinion is that exactly those websites are true candidates for penalizing on some way. Google rewards naturalness so we need to rely on those techniques as much as we can.

I prefer much more the manual way - good quality content, carefully chosen place for backlinks and other white hat techniques.

Marko Vuckovic, Apr 4, 2014 IP
  14. nightwolf909

Best Answers:
    Hey buddy, I never advise spam, nor use it. With tools you can choose the exact place where you want to post, hell you can post 1 link a month if you choose so in settings :) You can post to .edu blogs, PR7 Wikis, whatever you want, you have total control. I do things on a big scale, have too much going on and can't manage dozens of projects/websites at the same time, these tools are a time saver. (btw I've never been penalized because they do exactly the same stuff you would do manually but is automated-you want 1 Web 2.0 PR5 link a day? No problem, just adjust the project, you can be as safe and slow as you want :))

nightwolf909, Apr 5, 2014 IP
  15. pradip200

pradip200 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Forget any tools, manual link building is the only way to survive for long. To start with blog posting is the best way to get backlinks.

pradip200, Apr 5, 2014 IP
  16. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It really depends on your budget. (Social media and Videos are just part of your SEO campaign) Most Video sites and socal media sites have don't have do-follow links, but still google ranks sites higher that have a solid social presence.

If you're looking for a solid traffic base from social media there's plenty to buy.

evelinawilliams007, Apr 5, 2014 IP
  17. ramosthemes

ramosthemes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    search for b2b directory - decent links, just a handful will raise serps in a matter of weeks.

Research your competitors presence on the web.

Press releases??? expensive, but effective!

ramosthemes, Apr 6, 2014 IP
  18. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Dude, STOP SPAMMING with your tier 2/3/4/5/6/7 links... Because of people like you many forum/blog owners have to spend so much time clearing your spammy comments and posts.
    Spammers like you destroyed so many nice small-ish website owners... I even had to close my small forum because it's too time consuming to moderate all the crap you leave with your software.

praetserge, Apr 7, 2014 IP
  19. nightwolf909

Best Answers:
    WP Settings>Discussion>Comment must be manually approved
    Akismet

There you go.

Btw I don't use blog comments and forum links at all, I was just giving example.

nightwolf909, Apr 7, 2014 IP
  20. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    wiki, blog comments, forums... just name a few.
    Too many people just blast their links with software and leave us to clear up the mess.
    I used to get hundreds and hundreds of forum registrations a day and it was a small forum... it takes time to moderate all the crap left by the software :(

praetserge, Apr 7, 2014 IP