1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPALead Gets Me No Money

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Freestyler123, Apr 1, 2014.

I have signed up for CPALead this is quite some time. I get a fair amount of visitors daily to my website, but weirdly enough, no money from CPALead. It's as if no one has taken any survey. I did try taking a survey myself, but they never end. They never redirect me to the download page, and ofcourse, I didn't get a cent.

The website is: apsatprep.com

Can someone tell me what's wrong?

Freestyler123, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You've just answered your own question. You tried to take it but it never ends. Your visitors won't have half of the patience you had while taking that survey.

What types of visitors do you think your site gets? Do you think it gets a fair amount of internet marketers? We're constantly looking for new affiliates who would be interested in making money with our affiliate program.

qwikad.com, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  3. Freestyler123

Freestyler123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well if that's true, that the CPAlead surveys never end, how come people get money through it?
    Does that mean I can't get any money with CPALead? That it's a waste of time?

Freestyler123, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Do you know of anyone in particular who got money from them? I am not questioning whether or not it's a legit program, but if you have issues with your own affiliate links, imagine what your visitors would think of it. At the end you're not going to make anything. So, yeah, it's a waste of your time. Looks like.

qwikad.com, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  5. Pawan Singh

Pawan Singh Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is the biggest problem with many survey , even after filling to all required field , it never goes to end. So i always advice you to check any survey before placing it to your site.
    I have had same problem in past with some survey based site monetization, not mentioning here. I think it's not your fault.

Pawan Singh, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  6. CPALeadJustin

CPALeadJustin Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hi Freestyler123,

I'd love to discuss this a bit more with you, perhaps take a look at your account and see if there are any issues. If you are trying to complete your own survey, this may be an issue for the redirection on your end.

Once the user completes the process 100% it does indeed end and the user will reach the content you are promoting.

My email is and my Skype/AIM/Yahoo is CPAleadJustin. looking forward to hearing from you!

CPALeadJustin, Apr 3, 2014 IP
  7. Aiisy

Aiisy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hey there. please help me. i can't sign up in CPAlead.com :(

Aiisy, Nov 29, 2015 IP
  8. CPALeadJustin

CPALeadJustin Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hi Aiisy!
    Please Email me your information and I will see what we can do to get you started!

Regards,
    Justin

CPALeadJustin, Dec 2, 2015 IP