1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google link building effective tools

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Fiza Khan, Mar 30, 2014.

Hi guys, i am having problem optimizing a b2b portal. Please kindly help me out what strategy should i follow. Onpage of the portal is fine, indexing 90% is completed. What i really think is we need to work out on link building strategy, please kindly send me what type of link building tools are still effective. Thanks

Fiza Khan, Mar 30, 2014 IP
  2. Smartlink Solutions

Smartlink Solutions Member

Best Answers:
    You can't rely on tools for the tier 1 links (the links connecting to your main website). You need a mix of article directory, web 2.0s, social bookmarks, videos, pdfs, manual comments, all manual for your tier 1 is preferred. Your tier 2 (sites that connect to your tier 1) can be tools such as GSA, senuke, etc if used correctly. Just make sure your tier 1's are created manually.

Smartlink Solutions, Mar 30, 2014 IP
    evelinawilliams007 likes this.
  3. doktu

doktu Active Member

Best Answers:
    doktu, Mar 31, 2014 IP
  4. Fiza Khan

Fiza Khan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ok i will try it, thanks for the help

Fiza Khan, Mar 31, 2014 IP
  5. Fiza Khan

Fiza Khan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do you really think that these two will work on high competitive keywords?

6. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think that you can rely on tools now better thing now left is to do things manually. You can find some tools available that can do for you but as soon as Google finds out you will be getting penalty. So, I would suggest better to remain far from these tweaks.

John Dave, Mar 31, 2014 IP
  7. Fiza Khan

Fiza Khan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hmm, i got it. What you would you say about Link building techniques, what sort of link building strategies i would follow i.e Social bookmarking, blog comments, guest blogs, forums posting, blog post etc

8. luanatf

luanatf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The only advice I can give is to use Facebook, Twitter and Google+ to share your B2B content, especially in communities and under hashtags related to your niche. If your portal has B2B freebies and ebooks, too, it may attract backlinks from blogs in your niche.

However, since Google has been actively fighting old-style link building, be careful not to encourage any backlinks.

luanatf, Mar 31, 2014 IP
  9. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, that's its stick to social bookmarking, forums, yahoo, blog post, social media !

John Dave, Mar 31, 2014 IP
  10. nikols

nikols Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do forum posting, social bookmarking, do blogging and guest blogging, use social networks, use document sharing site, try broken link building and Youtube for product promotion.

nikols, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  11. samborfc1

samborfc1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dropmylink.com is a useful tool for finding relevant edu and gov blogs.

samborfc1, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  12. nikols

nikols Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, you are right Dropmylink is also best. I agree with you :)

nikols, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  13. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Guest blogging? have you not heard or read the latest penalties? Some of the largest guest blogging networks are gone & penalized... I wouldn't go there.

thsadmin, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  14. nikols

nikols Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, you are right that the largest guest blogging network gets penalized, but it does not mean that guest blogging is dead. Matt warns to SEO link builders who use guest blogging to build links.
    There are many link builders, who use that the largest guest blogging network for a wrong purpose only build links to their website to get ranked well.
    Matt wants to warn that guest bloggers that, if you are from fashion industry then go and find fashion related niche blogs. Don't try to post in technology or other niche blogs which do not relate to your niche. It looks spammy and don't pass any value to its users.
    Always remember :-
    DO GUEST BLOGGING ON RELATED NICHE SITES.
    Post a quality not a quantity content to on other blogs.
    Link your other guest blog where you regularly contribute to your google plus profile.
    Write more than 1000+ quality blog post.

nikols, Apr 1, 2014 IP
    Marko Vuckovic likes this.
  15. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Exactly, stick to your niche & don't spam... hopefully people read that advice before spamming links everywhere... or not... doesn't worry me if they ignore the rules - just means less competition.

thsadmin, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  16. Marko Vuckovic

Marko Vuckovic Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please try to avoid using any software in link building.

Agree at all. :-D If Google would penalize all guest posts then what ? We will loose all blogs and bloggers. They write about something and how you'd expect to give you source URL ?

Marko Vuckovic, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  17. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Why all? You just lose the blog platforms that are spammy & have one type of user, the user that offers nothing & just uses the guest blog to spam their links. It's already happening, there's been several large guest blog platforms that got in the shit with Google & faced numerous penalties.

http://www.seroundtable.com/google-guest-blog-penalty-18278.html

http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/guest-blogging/

These are just a few, Matt Cutts obviously started this campaign against guest blogs in January, then Google penalized MyBlogGuest.com heavily, so it's not just pissing in the wind. If people are going to suggest guest blogging as an SEO practice - then they better add "related to your niche" at the very least.

thsadmin, Apr 1, 2014 IP
    Marko Vuckovic likes this.
  18. Marko Vuckovic

Marko Vuckovic Active Member

Best Answers:

I tried to say "If Google penalize all...". In fact I agree with you. Guest posting on related websites can not be classified as bad technique for SEO. Of course, you should choose related and quality website, not directory or some other garbage.

Anyway, thumbs up for your comment. ;-)

Marko Vuckovic, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  19. nikols

nikols Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google is not going to penalize all guest posts. If this happens then google will lose their valuable audience. Google wants a great info not spammy link building post, which they can serve their audience. All big Blogs like Copybloggers, Techcrunch, Mashable etc. are living on the guest post. Google knows all this therefore they ban some spammy link building websites. Google wants quality info not in quantity, which users love to share.

nikols, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  20. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I don't get your point I was telling the same thing I never said rely on tools for link building in fact i said that best thing is to do this things manually.

John Dave, Apr 1, 2014 IP