1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do I get many visitors

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Hosamss, Mar 23, 2014.

At the site in rooting him how
    Site by the content of the interpretation of dreams, and it was good but the visitors now have visitors
    And has many sections, news, tourism and educational and marketing Burdh

Hosamss, Mar 23, 2014 IP
    icey7 likes this.
  2. Webfrictions

Webfrictions Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    social network is the best way to get more traffic

Webfrictions, Mar 25, 2014 IP
  3. Johnnygood

Johnnygood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Depending on your budget you can as well use paid methods in order to drive traffic it would be great to use social medias and paid traffic to get traction.

Thanks,

Johnnygood, Mar 25, 2014 IP
  4. Ahmad ALGhanem

Ahmad ALGhanem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    U can Use traffic media , with Youtube and PPC & PPV Traffic

Ahmad ALGhanem, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  5. nicbos

nicbos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would plan a 360 degrees attack, obviously depending on your budget you should consider many traffic sources:

- traffic from social media: open an FB page, open a twitter account and a youtube channel and start adding good content to it; invite poeple to share your content;
    - organic traffic: this can be achieved by adding fresh content to your properties;
    - paid traffic: depending on your budget, you may plan an adwords campaign OR ppc campaign to 2nd tier ppc sources.

Hope this helps :)

nicbos, Mar 28, 2014 IP
  6. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    For a sustainable model, you should use Social Network sites to build pages (assets). It is important to build a community or a list.

Join forums to interact - you can drive traffic to your site

Ethan Alvin, Mar 28, 2014 IP
  7. AaronHarris

AaronHarris Member

Best Answers:
    If you are into "free" traffic, create quality content and put relevant keywords. As search engines can notice the relevancy of your site, the higher the ranking that you can have. This scheme will less likely incur you more time and effort. Content marketing really works.

But if you are in a hurry and you have a decent budget for your campaign, you can try paid traffic. From cheap paid traffic to PPC traffic, you can choose and have the traffic that you need.

AaronHarris, Mar 28, 2014 IP
    Foxxy likes this.
  8. anxjuz86

anxjuz86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If I were you, I will do social promotion campaign to promote such site. Stop thinking about SEO or free traffic from search engines because it won't last since there are too many updates especially from Google to prevent bad linking strategist.

anxjuz86, Mar 29, 2014 IP
  9. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Your English seems poor, so unless you are using an English interpreter, I'd stick to your own language - don't target English speaking countries or you'll look bad & many are put off by poor English.

Auto Surf? What!? Are you stuck in the 90's? What a sorry excuse for traffic... you may as well use bot traffic & piss your bandwidth & web site up the wall.

Your site has a marketing section? and you're asking for ways to market? what!? Why would visitors seek your site for advice or strategies if you're not even using the section yourself?

thsadmin, Mar 29, 2014 IP
  10. smith1808

smith1808 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    we can increase our visitors through good search engine optimization.and we launch many products on our site then our visitors increase.and we should work on relevant site than our visitors can increased.

smith1808, Mar 30, 2014 IP
  11. Smartlink Solutions

Smartlink Solutions Member

Best Answers:
    Either SEO, social media or PPC ads. All three have pros and cons.

Smartlink Solutions, Mar 30, 2014 IP
  12. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    I post in forums with a sig to my blog and comment on blogs in my niche.

Dionne Taylor, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  13. Aff_Fan

Aff_Fan Member

Best Answers:
    Make good and free online service (for example - offer free unlimited hosting and free .com domains and free shopping cart service).
    Yes, it's very-very expensive, but your visitors will be happy. Thousands of your visitors. Millions of your visitors.
    Or just post today's photos/videos of your cat)

Aff_Fan, Apr 2, 2014 IP
    thsadmin likes this.
  14. Elvis Wong

Elvis Wong Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried "solo ads" (if it's money niche related) ?
    If you don't know what they are whatisasoload.com

Also, try social media exchange sites ex:
    youlikehits.com
    addmefast.com

Elvis Wong, Apr 4, 2014 IP
  15. Jameyson MacDonald

Jameyson MacDonald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The truth is, while social media can help you get more traffic, nothing beats plain old hard work and having money to invest in a quality PPC campaign. As an E-Commerce Manager and web developer, I have used standard marketing, blogs, social media and even podcasts to market websites. A combination of these, combined with some good PR marketing will boost your traffic over time. The most effective for a quick traffic boost is Adwords. If you have quality content on your website and use well-researched and effective keywords, you can generate a decent amount of traffic on your website pretty quickly.

Avoid automated "backlinking". While quality backlinks will help website visibility, these automated systems typically use spam bots to create hundreds or thousands of links to your website in blogs and forums. The problem is that once Google and other search engines realize you are using Blackhat SEO to boost website visibility, your site will either be penalized by extremely low visibility or blacklisted and be removed completely from the search engine results.

Jameyson MacDonald, Apr 5, 2014 IP
  16. HostMastered.net

HostMastered.net Peon

Best Answers:
    For a first timer, PPC can be a horrible way to blow a load of money. I have a site where I have seen success with targeted advertising, however, the audience of these ads is too small, with my ads getting perhaps 200 views per week. I tried banner ads, such as buysellads, but found the return poor (less than 2% return on my ad spend). Obviously I have no experience of online marketing but am willing to try, what do you suggest?

HostMastered.net, Apr 5, 2014 IP
  17. Jameyson MacDonald

Best Answers:
    It is very important to make sure your content is fully optimized for organic search results before investing money into paid marketing. Whenever you are selling online, your product descriptions need to be well-written. To weed out untargeted traffic, make sure the keywords in your campaign are "long tail" and specific to your products, rather than generic. For instance, if you are selling garden equipment, avoid keywords like "gardens" and "outdoor equipment". These are generic and while you may get high traffic as a result, most of the people clicking on your ad (costing you money) will probably not be looking for the products you are selling. Instead, try using something like "buy garden trowels", or "durable garden hoses". What you are trying to do is get people to your website who are interested in purchasing the products you are selling, so use keywords you know such people will be using to find what they're looking for.

18. QuickLance Designs

QuickLance Designs Peon

Best Answers:
    I would never pay for traffic.

I came across one guy who made his first $1,000 from his resume template website and that's one of the things that he regrets the most.
    You can however use social media, forums, and even guest-host a podcast. That's one way to make sure that you are in! :)

QuickLance Designs, Apr 5, 2014 IP
  19. HostMastered.net

HostMastered.net Peon

Best Answers:
    Agree that forums are very good. What about social media - how can you target your audience effectively?

HostMastered.net, Apr 5, 2014 IP
  20. Jameyson MacDonald

Best Answers:
    The beauty of social media is the ability to interact with individuals on a more personal level than a standard website will allow. With social media, you are, in effect, getting down on their level and giving them something to identify with. In a world that is excessively commercialized, it is refreshing when a business can illustrate that they can act like normal people.

At my company, we use social media not just to market our products and website, but also to provide valuable information, respond to questions and concerns, and even discuss things like the company picnic. Whereas our website is strictly business, our FB and Twitter accounts provide us the means to step away from the business side of things and be social.

brealmz likes this.