1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Malaysia Airlines plane 370 missing from last many days

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Paresh Shrimali, Mar 14, 2014.

There is not getting any single clue for Malaysia Airlines plane. Many country are joined in search operation by using latest technologies and latest instruments but no one get real reason behind it.

Paresh Shrimali, Mar 14, 2014 IP
  2. Sugavanas

Sugavanas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yeah Heard of it. The only thing to do now is #prayforMH370. They also changed the flight number from MH370, MH371 to MH3xx for the future flights from Malaysia to Beijing.

Sugavanas, Mar 14, 2014 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I heard on the radio today that even some aviation experts are completely puzzled. A plane cannot just disappear. If it crashed, by now they would have found the traces of the crash. You see, it's not a needle in a haystack. You can't just lose a plane. Even in the ocean. Some have suggested that it probably landed somewhere. The question is where? No matter what the outcome will be, I agree, we need to pray for all the people involved.

qwikad.com, Mar 14, 2014 IP
  4. YJunK

YJunK Active Member

Best Answers:
    This has been all over my facebook/twitter! I don't get it, how can a whole airplane just disappear?! This isn't a good place to make references, but that's some real TV-Show/Lost type of stuff right there! :( Hope it all works out.

YJunK, Mar 14, 2014 IP
  5. Sugavanas

Best Answers:
    I heard that America has confirmed that the plane did not explode as there was nothing recorded on satellite. Even if the plane crashed or anything happened, they should have found the black box.
    so lets hope for the plane to return safely. As i have heard, over 10-20 countries are searching, even Singapore is helping :eek:

Sugavanas, Mar 14, 2014 IP
  6. kingofking

kingofking Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Also, I think this is the "first" time people are praying that the plane should have been hijacked and atleast people are safe somewhere.

kingofking, Mar 15, 2014 IP
  7. Annea

Annea Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This must've been what it was like when ships and aircraft disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle. So mysterious, no wonder the loved ones of those passengers are so scared. I hope they are alive and well somewhere but I'm sure the not knowing must be horrible for the families.

Annea, Mar 15, 2014 IP
  8. quinnzivko

quinnzivko Peon

Best Answers:
    i heard the pilot was at some anti-government opposition event a hour before he flew the plane, seems odd :s

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/missing-malaysian-airlines-fears-over-3247649

quinnzivko, Mar 15, 2014 IP
  9. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This is so strange. We have technology to see other galaxies, clusters, stars, dwarf planets, etc

But, we can't find an airplane on our own planet...

nihangshah, Mar 15, 2014 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  10. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Who isnt anti govt these days? If it was the pilot, then what I find odd is that a pilot went through some tricks to hide
    the plane, take a detour, flyer another 4-5 hours (according to news) If he wanted to down the plane, then he
    could have did it like 5 min after take off or once the co-pilot left the c-pit...seems to me if it was him, then he
    went through a lot of trouble to make it seem like he wasnt the one...wonder if he took out any recent large polices?

dscurlock, Mar 15, 2014 IP
  11. dscurlock

Best Answers:
    that plane is 2-3 miles under water between here and there.
    We cant see under water on other planets either...
    what a set back....

12. Sugavanas

Best Answers:
    Actually the plane is not crashed. If it was crashed, atleast one should be out alive from the plane or something should be floating around the sea [the oil of the plane]. but there is no clue

Sugavanas, Mar 15, 2014 IP
  13. dscurlock

Best Answers:
    If they landed, and they are alive, then they would be the best hi-jackers of the decade....
    You do not seem to have an understanding of how massive of an area our oceans are...
    and this is not some oil rig explosion, and over days, any plane oil/fuel would
    just dilute into the ocean like oil dripping out of a pan, if anything, you may
    still find floatable objects still floating around; Have to find them first...

14. Pabin Raj Luitel

Pabin Raj Luitel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Now it has been discovered that the plane has not crashed and it has been said that the plane was hijacked. I think it will be cleared in some days.

Pabin Raj Luitel, Mar 16, 2014 IP
  15. dscurlock

Best Answers:
    No such thing has been discovered...CNN is going in every direction...
    CNN does not even know how to report facts anymore, just speculation on speculation.

1: Either the plane has crashed in the ocean.
    2: or the plane has crashed on land.

Regardless who did what, or who hijacked this or that. I do not believe at this time that
    the plane has safely landed in some part of the world, and no-one knows anything, as you
    would need a lot more involved, and a much bigger cover up in order to pull this
    off, and to hide the massive plane and keep 200 passengers under wraps, not likely
    that this planed landed safely, and not a word from anyone? dont think so!

dscurlock, Mar 16, 2014 IP
  16. MarcusScott

MarcusScott Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with dscurlock, CNN has been downhill for for quite some time. Their reporting is horrible now, and I used to be a strong supporter of CNN.

MarcusScott, Mar 16, 2014 IP
  17. dscurlock

Best Answers:
    I like how they reported on the lithium batteries, even though what they said is true about these unstable batteries, they
    could not explain if the batteries were the cause, then that would not explain the plane turning back and going across
    Malaysia and continue to fly another 4-5 hours across open ocean, seriously? and they kept on speculating on and on...
    "flight mh-370 to tower, uhh, lithium batteries on fire, we turn around, we pass airpoint, we keep flying - over"

CNN has nothing else to talk about on mh-370 so they just talk about non-sense now....

18. lilsimon04

lilsimon04 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I find it extremely hard to believe that this plane is still yet to be found. I mean come on, with all the technology that we have these days, plus there is 14 different countries included in the search. I am really starting to believe that it is some type of terrorism and I am thinking that maybe this plane actually did not even crash. I am starting to think that this plane might have landed somewhere.

lilsimon04, Mar 16, 2014 IP
  19. dscurlock

Best Answers:
    The titanic sank in 1912 and was found in 1985, and there were a couple ships just hours away...
    Even though technology is advanced now - still does not seem to work well under water.....
    and with Malaysia's epic fail on poorly tracking their airplanes, airspace, etc, then the plane
    had a chance of getting off to god knows where, regardless of land, water or alien abduction.

If you think the plane landed, then I would think it would have had to land in a terrorist
    country willing to aide, hide, cover-up the entire terrorist event, even bad guys talk, and
    those around them run their mouths ie: bragging rights "we did this, we did that" but nothing...

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  20. JoshSmith100

JoshSmith100 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is so much space where it could have crashed, im not surprised.

JoshSmith100, Mar 16, 2014 IP