1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[2012] How to build backlinks?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by azadbhaibhai, Nov 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicbos

nicbos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Building Links to your site has to be considered a 'long-term adventure'.

Unfortunately, today most of the backlinks you can 'buy' out there are nothing more than crap.
    I would suggest you to take a look at this resource: 21 SEO Techniques You Can Use Today to Get More Search Engine Traffic at backlinko.com website (sorry I cannot post URL's). The techniques explained there are quite 'unused' since they require time & efforts (aka = value).

Hope this helps :)

nicbos, Mar 14, 2014 IP
  2. imdigital007

imdigital007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Also consider link exchange with niche related websites, partnerships if you will. Try to get partnerships with sites that have a higher or at least equal pagerank, also check the content to see if its accurate and valuable (new, interesting, good products, not stuffed with keywords etc).

imdigital007, Mar 15, 2014 IP
  3. hoffman

hoffman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way to increase your traffic and back links is Do what you want to do,but remember one thing that all of your post should be relevant related to the Niche.
    bookmarks give you fast and quality back-links(check out this blog)
    forums give you fast links
    social-media gives you hype of traffic
    Free Directories will approved your link with in one to two week

Last edited: May 29, 2014
    hoffman, May 29, 2014 IP
  4. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think the title of your thread is not the problem because you want to rank your blog site and backlinks is not the basis to improve rankings. So better target your audience by creating unique, trendy and interesting content that will provide benefits to the users and regularly update your post in the blog and share it through social media sites.

KylieSweet, May 29, 2014 IP
  5. Hireforgood

Hireforgood Member

Best Answers:
    build something useful and free then people will link to you with a snowball affect

Hireforgood, Jun 1, 2014 IP
  6. Akil Malek

Akil Malek Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I do that all including On site SEO and BlackHat seo. But what is web 2.0 ?

Akil Malek, Jun 1, 2014 IP
  7. eddiecon

eddiecon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to build links is to build them naturally, slowly and over time. It looks real spammy if you suddenly get an influx of backlinks with nothing before or after. It also looks spammy if you only get one type of backlink. A good backlink profile has a variety of links, both follow and nofollow, acquired over time.

eddiecon, Jun 2, 2014 IP
  8. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    There is many ways to build backlinks but you would have to be very careful as possibly you can when building backlinks because Google is starting to get more strict with the backlinks as they have been penalizing a good amounts of websites that uses few of the methods to build backlinks that Google doesn't like such as paid backlinks, and you link me, I link you (exchange links).

Here is one of the safe method I have written a thread for everyone who need one of few safe methods to build backlinks: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/how-to-build-backlinks-by-social-media-bookmarking.2718859/

Google prefer organic backlinks more than anything, organic backlinks is often through social media and bookmarking as long as you are doing it the safe way which is manually rather than using some of automated software which is a big no no in the Google's eyes.

Joshie, Jun 5, 2014 IP
  9. net-point

net-point Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What is works great in my and my clients case is Tiered link building, I am using as a 1st tier top quality web 2.0/blog sites like wordpress.com (PR9) then build tiers to them on lower quality but also contextual sites, mostly PR1-PR5 and all those backlinks send to professional indexer service. Works like a charm :) despite google algho changes.

net-point, Jun 8, 2014 IP
  10. shamol

shamol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is something I will say almost impossible. Why someone who have higher pagerank will make a partnership where my rank is low?!

shamol, Aug 2, 2014 IP
  11. supernal

supernal Member

Best Answers:
    That would depend. The obvious answer is money, you could pay them for a partnership or back link. It could also be a networking or social relationship. It could also be an exchange of services, say if you are good at photoshop and they need graphic work. And it could also be that they have considerations other than PR when partnering, such as your site having good content.

These are just considerations and none of them may actually apply.

supernal, Aug 2, 2014 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.