1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying English native article writers for long term

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by mzonas, Mar 7, 2014.

Hello,

I am hiring English native writers (US, CA, UK, AU). Work will start within couple of weeks. There is no specific niche (as I cover all niches). I have this business and I need to expand my article writer team so work is guaranteed but it will take 1-2 weeks to sort everything out before work starts.

Pay: $1.5/100 words.

I will be asking for previous work to check the quality. English native writers only! You will get to write articles in batches of 10 most of the time and I will pay upon completion. If you think you qualify for the work please do contact me via Skype: ninjaslink.com

Thanks

Don!

mzonas, Mar 7, 2014 IP
    pitdark16 likes this.
  2. Graphicsfx

Graphicsfx Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Who doesn't qualify for $1.5/100 word writing?

You aren't going to get motivated/skilled native writers for that.

Graphicsfx, Mar 8, 2014 IP
    hopeless4 likes this.
  3. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    To be honest, I'm just glad to see a client that isn't asking for $2.50/500 words on here.

coreygeer, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  4. ThisOldMan

ThisOldMan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I second that. It's a refreshing change to find someone prepared to pay a fair wage for fair work. 1.5usd per 100 words is better than just 00.01usd per word. Of course, 2usd per 100 words would be even better but we will have to give the buyer a chance to try our wares first, so to say. Once he likes what we can do, I am sure he will find the means to increase the rate of payment.

Right?

ThisOldMan, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  5. blueink

blueink Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Fair wage maybe, but what worries me is that he will 'pay on completion'. So.

blueink, Mar 10, 2014 IP
  6. ThisOldMan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Of course, he will have to pay on completion. That is quite normal procedure. Very few buyers pay in advance. From my experience that only happens when they already know the writer well enough and they are confident that the writer will deliver. I remember writing for one buyer who paid me 00.02usd per word and he insisted on paying in batches of 10 articles. Considering that each article was about 1000 words long, each time he paid me, it was a sizeable amount of money, which was fine with me. I wonder how many words this buyer is expecting each article to be.

ThisOldMan, Mar 10, 2014 IP
  7. blueink

blueink Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Its good to hear that you have had no payment troubles from clients. I am sure you have worked with good honest people. However, I have had bad experiences where clients have just disappeared from the face of the earth after I have delivered them content. And the content I had written for them have been posted on the web but no, I didn't see any money coming in. After a couple of times of this happening, I revised my terms. So yeah, now I totally insist on upfront payments all the time. The tension for me is just not worth it. :)

This is in no way a reflection on the OP who I am sure will do no such thing. Having being burnt, I just shared my experiences. I am done now. Good luck!

blueink, Mar 10, 2014 IP
    alinasandor likes this.
  8. ThisOldMan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm sorry about your bad experience. I think we should take a look at the standing of the buyer in the forum before we start work. If he's a new comer, then we should take it one step at a time, like write one article, get paid, then write the next. The OP looks credible. I wonder whether he has already found people to write for him.

9. timbonitus

timbonitus Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I added you on Skype.

timbonitus, Mar 10, 2014 IP
  10. Graphicsfx

Graphicsfx Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Where are you getting your information? I don't deal with anyone who doesn't pay up front, and I do just fine. They have plenty of protection via PayPal should I try to rip them off.

Granted, you probably aren't going to find many people in this forum who are willing to pay up front. This is not a forum for finding serious work.

I may have been a bit harsh with the OP. The rate isn't horrible for seo articles, but it isn't worth it if OP isn't going to pay up front. You could make that much at a content mill and never have to worry about chasing them down for payment.

Graphicsfx, Mar 10, 2014 IP
  11. ThisOldMan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What information? I am expressing my opinion. Is that information to you? Alright, it's some kind of information, information about how I think. So where do you think I got the information about how I think? That's a great mystery, isn't it?

12. blueink

blueink Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think he has. Why don't you PM him?

blueink, Mar 10, 2014 IP
  13. ThisOldMan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, if he has found what he is looking for, I would say it's common courtesy to just drop a note here saying that.

ThisOldMan, Mar 11, 2014 IP
  14. neilharvey

neilharvey Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not from the geographical areas you listed, but a full-time writer nevertheless and have been one for more than a decade. This reads like the kind of writing work I would enjoy doing, content on different subjects. Throwing in my hat.

neilharvey, May 11, 2014 IP