1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Can I trust www.zombaio.com ?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by mokujin, Jul 1, 2009.

1. karlster

karlster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have made some research online. They seem reputable and have come a long way in the past years. They DO NOT seem like a scam. I would try them out. Let us know your experience after you do.

karlster, Feb 3, 2014 IP
  2. herpervertedman

herpervertedman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ronnie, my payout did show up today. Yes it was late as it has been very occasionally in the past 4+ years but they are good folks at Zombaio. I think they are just a very small office. If someone calls in sick, they get behind. I also used the Live Chat.

herpervertedman, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  3. ronny-zombie

ronny-zombie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You know what ...
    My VERY FIRST payout also arrived today, HAPPY
    ... but 1 week late, I can live with that, no problem

BUT for 5 DAYS, NO response to any tickets, that they opened and assigned to DAVID, who the hell he is and should be ... (NOT in support or anywhere).

No problem, I HAD Zombaio as my PRIMAIRY processor,
    now they are secondary, 5 days Zombiao sales $0.00, 1 recurring, $don't care$ , just been with them 1 month.

So, it means they pay, but do not ask for support and for your money.

My current primary, third party processor, paid out on time and now makes me more money in the past 4 days then Zombaio did in the last 2 weeks.

... and they are cheaper.

ronny-zombie, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  4. maxviana01

maxviana01 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello guys I am familiar with Zombaio. I used them some years back for a girlly web cam site that I use to own call eroticgirlcams.com. I could not get any merchant to approve the site and Zombaio did, they had me up within 1 week and paid out on time and no issues or catched. I stand behind them 100%. Their support was pretty on top of things as well. They are based in the UK but at that time they were establishing offices in the U.S. they also had a mobile app to track ur money, a descktop app that was kind of cool. 10 thumbs up for Zombaio...

maxviana01, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  5. maxviana01

maxviana01 Peon

Best Answers:
    100% thumbs up for Zombaio

Hello guys I am familiar with Zombaio. I used them some years back for a girlly web cam site that I use to own call eroticgirlcams.com. I could not get any merchant to approve the site and Zombaio did, they had me up within 1 week and paid out on time and no issues or catched. I stand behind them 100%. Their support was pretty on top of things as well. They are based in the UK but at that time they were establishing offices in the U.S. they also had a mobile app to track ur money, a descktop app that was kind of cool. 10 thumbs up for Zombaio...

maxviana01, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  6. oceanviewroofing

oceanviewroofing Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course you can trust them. Big site! Go for it man!

oceanviewroofing, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  7. reshav2

reshav2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is amazing the only guy complaining is the one who really had a current account and the 3 supporting all joined this forum on march 9th ? Hmmm I wonder who they work for or are friends with ? I have to agree with you ronny . I am still with them and trust me they are NOT making payments on time . Slow response from support and always a new reason why they are not making payments on time .I have been in the business a long time and have seen 3 different processors go out of business and trust me this is how it always starts .Now mark my words , if and I say if zombaio makes all my payments on time this next 3 months I will come back here and eat all my words . Just remember it does not matter how we payed out bills 1 , 2 or even 3 years ago it is how we pay them now .If you are processing credit cards and cannot pay out your customers in 1 month , well.....your in financial trouble .

reshav2, Apr 5, 2014 IP
  8. Mark Cross

Mark Cross Peon

Best Answers:
    I Have to agree with reshav2. I have just finished speaking to them on their useless live support who are the same people who read the support enquires which are simply useless as they are never answered. Everything about them says delay tactics. They have never paid on time and always have excuses. They cause huge cash flow problems for you and you simply cannot rely on them. I don't think they are a scam as I have received payments however they have proved to be more than incompetent at handling your money don't be fooled by the attractive rates as you will pay more in charges to your bank when bills go unpaid due to their extremely late payments. They currently hold around $7000 of mine which I am fighting to retrieve. We are in the process of looking for another payment provider.

Mark Cross, May 5, 2014 IP
  9. goodstudy

goodstudy Banned

Best Answers:
    They are new merchant provider, just go with CCBill as many here have mentioned.

goodstudy, May 5, 2014 IP
  10. reshav2

reshav2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    They are not new . 5+ years is not new . I was with them for 3 years they paid on time for 2 and 1/2 . Party is over . CCbill is good if you can pay the $1000 + a year , look around , use 2 backups . There is lots of processors out there . Look around and check rates , find one that works for you , then another and another .

reshav2, May 6, 2014 IP
  11. bquast

bquast Active Member

Best Answers:
    wow the amount of accounts that came into this thread with 2-3 posts defending the company is insane, this seems really odd and absolutely strange, id caution using this service

bquast, May 6, 2014 IP
  12. Kevin James

Kevin James Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been keeping an eye on this thread and now feel I need to throw in my two cents worth... I started my first adult content site back in Feb 2014. Since I'm new to the game and didn't want to take a big risk (i.e. $1500 registration fees with Visa/MC) I found Zombaio was one of the processors that didn't require that. I'd happily pay a higher percentage on each transaction until I knew if the site was successful.

I ran things for three weeks and brought in several thousand in transactions. Yay for me, right?

Zombaio holds payments for three weeks, which is fine, I agreed to that. They are now three weeks PAST the three week delay. I have not seen a dime from them yet. All of the other messages in this thread pretty much sum up my experience. Sometimes they are good/friendly/helpful. But when it comes time to getting money, it's been nothing but very vague excuses. New laws, new banking regulations, money laundering regulations, etc. In my last exchange, they said they would do a partial money transfer on Wednesday (two days ago). Still nothing. And now they have stopped responding to my status requests as well.

There are people involved on my site that are paid a percentage of revenue for each transaction. They have all been patient, but Zombaio has really left me in a bind. I will have to take out a loan to pay my expenses, and hope I will eventually receive the funds that my customers have already paid.

If and when I do get the money, I'll be sure and post an update.

Kevin James, May 9, 2014 IP
  13. ronny-zombie

ronny-zombie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    my story,same as yours, no Visa. MC $750/500, since Z is FREE ???? ....
    .... WHY they play a game a Z merchants are just SUB-merchants???...
    I would be OK with that, but GIVE ME MY MONEY

Got a promise a (working) few days ago.,
    maybe next week ................................, which means more then a few.
    If I come back I got paid, if not .........................

ronny-zombie, May 9, 2014 IP
  14. Kinkypeepz

Kinkypeepz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You've got to be joking the worst payment processor for adult stay away at all cost

Kinkypeepz, May 9, 2014 IP
    SliceOfLife likes this.
  15. myphonesite

myphonesite Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Please do not use this service.. They do not payout.

We have been trying to receive payment from zombaio.com for 6 weeks. They are incredibly slow to respond to tickets and have not released payment.

Their last reply (it took 10 days) was:

"I do apologize for the late reply.
    The payment delays has been caused by a change in the way our acquirer sends the settlements to us. The acquirers now have to settle transfers with a intermediate bank before transferring the funds to us, this due to new laws and regulations.
    We didn't expect that the delay would affect us as much as it has and this has caused a delay with the payouts.
    We do apologize for this delay and any inconvenience this may have caused you, we are working with the acquirers to resolve this delay and find a different method to clear the settlements and avoid this payout delay.
    Payment 9947531 should leave our sending bank tomorrow and reach your bank in a few days.
    Again, I do apologize for this delay
    ."

But since this reply there still is no payment, no payment update, and no further responses.

Furthermore we have closed our website (due to this issue) and informed zombaio.com that the site is closed and to stop charging our customers. To this date they are still charging our customers. We have even taken the site offline but they are still charging recurring membership fees for a site that is offline. We are now informing our customers to chargeback and report this as fraud.

Please STAY AWAY. I never post negative reviews as I feel there is always two sides to every story, but this is an exception. These people are criminals and I hate to see honest hard working webmasters get screwed over.

myphonesite, May 10, 2014 IP
  16. reshav2

reshav2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great then why don't you pay all of us they owe money since your bragging about you can trust them and they are a big site .

reshav2, May 12, 2014 IP
  17. FTS!

FTS! Member

Best Answers:
    I've read that they're having difficulties with payouts lately.

FTS!, May 13, 2014 IP
  18. Kevin James

Kevin James Peon

Best Answers:
    I promised an update if I ever received any money... so here's the update:

I noticed about a week ago some of my payout statuses went from "Processed" to "Cleared" . (just a note, to me, "processed" seemed pretty final, but "Cleared" seems even more final)

I kept checking my bank account. Monday morning, still nothing. I logged in to the Zombaio admin console to check for any other status chances. Their support department was actually online via chat window for a change. I waited a few minutes and talked to a person I've had contact with before. They said some payments were sent out on Friday.

So I get up today (Tuesday) and see some incoming wires.. so yay! Well, as excited as I can be that I'm being paid about 15% of what is currently due.

So a glimmer of hope that the entire company hasn't skipped town at this point.

Kevin James, May 20, 2014 IP
  19. reshav2

reshav2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just a update , zombaio is still not paying it's customers . I have over 9 months of reserves sitting there and still no payment . Email after email to support and live chat and I only get promises of payments will come blah blah blah . I have my own merchant account now through instabill and could not be happier . I do wish Zombaio would pay me back the money they owe me , but I see little hope it will happen .Best advice is stay away from zombaio , they have one customer that they owe over $9000. us dollars now and that customer has been getting the run around for over 1 year . AVOID ZOMBAIO!!!

reshav2, Aug 26, 2014 IP
  20. Scott Roberts

Scott Roberts Peon

Best Answers:
    We have been with Zombaio for years, we tried to make them our primary, but they became too unreliable for payout. Currently we have payouts that are seven months out we will never see. The quickest way to put yourself out of business is to partner with Zombaio. Zombaio is judgement proof. Zombaio is a shell company operating overseas with a ghost US presence. Zombaio is no longer registered with the California Secretary of State, meaning Zombaio no longer has the required authorized agent to accept service; you cannot sue Zombaio if you cannot find them. This is from the California Secretary of State website:
    Results of search for " ZOMBAIO " returned 1 entity record.

Entity NumberDate FiledStatusEntity NameAgent for Service of Process
    C295034709/13/2007FTB SUSPENDEDZOMBAIO PAYMENT SERVICES LTD.** RESIGNED ON 03/23/2011

For us, Zombaio's processing rate is 100% Zombaio took it all, we wrote off our last seven months of billing through them. I got tired of seeing it in our accounting system as past due. Had Zombaio been our primary, we would be out of business. Why their merchant bank is not liable and Visa and MasterCard have not shutdown this outright fraud is a big question for us. Reviewing our CCBill contract is between you, CCBill and Merrick Bank. Merchant Bank controls all funds, not CCBill. Merrick Bank is regulated, CCBill has a physical address. I am not advocating CCBill, however, should CCBill fail, the funds are at Merrick Bank anyway. Zombaio, when they were paying us was using a third-party processor for ACH, hiding who their merchant bank is. The broader question is where.

It is a suicide mission partnering with Zombaio. Zombaio will eventually steal your money, maybe not at first. Bernie Madoff lured in his clients with big returns, just like Zombaio is doing with their low processing rates. Like all good con-artists the relationship will go well; at first. Then the music stops, you will have a revenue stream of recurring subscribers with them, then you will find yourself laying awake in bed hoping for a payout to post overnight, but harsh reality is; that money is not coming. Madoff could learn from these guys, where are they? Don't get conned, Zombaio is operating a ponzi scheme and an outright fraud. That low 4.9% processing rate that lured you in, becomes 100% and there is no remedy.

Scott Roberts, Nov 6, 2014 IP