1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to increase visitors to my website?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Ethan Alvin, Mar 5, 2014.

Hi Guys,

I created a blog about 1 month ago and am struggling to even reach 50 visitors each day. Any ideas how I can improve or draw more visitors?

I have a Facebook page with more than 3,000 likes.

Here's my website: http://redgooners.com

Would appreciate any comments.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
    Alvin

Ethan Alvin, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  2. dailycoins

dailycoins Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest that you look for other social medias too as every one of them can bring you more visitors. Also get familiar with SEO as you need to get your website rank better in search results. Submit your site in directories (especially those that list blogs), do lot of forum posting with signature link and create high PR quality backlinks every way you can. Just make quality content and be innovative. You need to advertise your site for targeted audience too.

Also, 1 month is a really short time for a new website so work on your content and give it 2 more months and see if it get any better.

dailycoins, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  3. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yea I'm doing all that. It's true that 1 month is a little early. I currently have a total of 1,500 visitors so I'm not sure if that is good.

Thanks for the reply!

4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Have you done any PR (Public Relations) work? Getting a reporter of a relevant media outlet for your blog to write about you, could get you a lot of traffic quickly. The important thing is that you must approach a PR campaign with actual "news" that would be of interest to the media's readership. The announcement of yet one more blog is not "news" by the way.

jrbiz, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  5. vijaysinh1

vijaysinh1 Member

Best Answers:
    please tell me directories special for blog...

vijaysinh1, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  6. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    write good content. over time it will gain traffic through social media (likes tweets). the fastest way to do it is to pay for traffic.

kb24, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You're targeting such a narrow niche. That's what happens to too narrow niche websites or blogs. They target a country specific interest and only a small group of people/fans are truly interested in that subject. I personally think Arsenal should be one of many subjects of your blog.

qwikad.com, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  8. content4cool

content4cool Member

Best Answers:
    I agree.
    To stand out from the "crowd" it would be phenomenally if you could get access to some actual news. Don't know where exactly do you live but visiting club and establish relationship with them (this happens over time and lots of begging, I think :D ) would be helpful.

content4cool, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  9. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You know, that is why I (hopefully) always couch my advice to work on something you are passionate about with the caveat that it must make economic sense. The OP is OBVIOUSLY passionate about the subject and this is probably a very enjoyable/valuable website for the right fans to frequent.

I am not sure how much traffic can be had from this niche. However, the visitors would likely be passionate about the subject, as well. It might be possible to sell high end team promotional items that provide a high profit margin for each transaction. The OP might be able to become a broker for one-of-a-kind, locally inspired products or services. S/he might be able to work out an arrangement with the team or their distributor(s) for access to products. Have to be very careful about copyright/trademark infringement if you do not work directly with the team, of course.

jrbiz, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  10. SaeedKhan

SaeedKhan Peon

Best Answers:
    I've found facebook groups to be a good source of traffic as its very targeted groups of individuals who share the same interest. Once i was looking mlm groups and noticed theres hundred of them, also some groups had over 20,000 members in them! You can try searching for Arsenal related facebook groups and start joining them and share details about your website and the benefits of it.

SaeedKhan, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  11. webcosmo

webcosmo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    50 visitors/day ain't that bad considering it`s such a small niche. You should join a similar forum, or community related to Arsenal, and post news they can`t find elsewhere on your blog.

webcosmo, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  12. bizacquire

bizacquire Active Member

Best Answers:
    1 month is new website,
    so just please patience but still do your best to submit link or forum marketing and keep update your blog.
    Also dont forget to submit your link on social network too
    I'm believe on third month your visitors will growing

bizacquire, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  13. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks for feedback guys!
    Appreciate the comments and will be working on some.

As I'm running the website alone in the midst of other commitments, it's hard for me to branch out to other subjects. Yea I'm hoping to see results after 3 months!

Cheers!

14. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Blog commenting and forum marketing on forums and blogs in your niche.

Dionne Taylor, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  15. Screw The Nine To Five

Screw The Nine To Five Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Tough niche to make money in. What are you doing keyword research wise right now? Start thinking about targeting keywords like "arsenal vs MOST RECENT OPPONENT highlights" and write little recaps of each game.

You should start to build a lot of good organic traffic over time.

Screw The Nine To Five, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  16. Anju99

Anju99 Peon

Best Answers:
    You have to provide unique content on it.

Anju99, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  17. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Text readability should make your pages easy to read, break up blocks of text and create short paragraphs. You should consider the key points on each page and create headings and subheadings use one or two fonts. You should select one font for your headings and subheadings and another for the body text and highlight key words and phrases by bolding or using a different colour. You should be careful when selecting colours, and not to use every colour in the rainbow. Many such as yellow and pink don’t stand out well if you’ve selected a white or black background. Also try SEOclerks, many freelancers on this site provide traffic at a cheap rate.

lukeSwenson, May 15, 2014 IP