1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to find clients to sell my Apps

Discussion in 'General Business' started by SwanWing, Mar 5, 2014.

Hello,

We are a team of 5 friends and we build apps for all mobile platforms.
    We even design websites. I tried a lot to find good clients in and around my city and have failed.

Now I am looking for it on the internet. Can anyone help me with this?

SwanWing, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  2. Akash47

Akash47 Member

Best Answers:
    Check freelancer sites. There's always an open "wanted" section for app designers.

Akash47, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  3. arghya139

arghya139 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    There are several platforms to help you with this, the most popular is sites like this digitalpoint where you talk directly with the client or the end user who can give feedback on your designed app. Why not you start a sales thread here and start walking from there ? I am sure you will get some amount of exposure.
    Also, you might try elance or similar, but thats hard to crack unless you have a few ratings, if you have more questions, feel free to pm me and ask, I might be of some help along your way.
    Best of luck mate :)

arghya139, Mar 5, 2014 IP
    soldoni likes this.
  4. soldoni

soldoni Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is true!
    OP start here in bst section and earn some funds to start an advertise campain

soldoni, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  5. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    That's the hard part dude, selling them! There's several arcade type scripts that pay you a commission based on ad's served/clicked in your game on publishers sites, then there's market places where buyers will bid on your apps/games... It's hard to suggest a platform to sell them on, you haven't provided your niche. Are you making games - that was initial assumption. What's your niche?

thsadmin, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  6. ragamsky

ragamsky Active Member

Best Answers:
    Much people will always talk what they could, and for people like you a portfolio is must, even it with blogspot.

Just my 2 cent

ragamsky, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  7. phptechie

phptechie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My advise would be is to create a website for this services on your own , promote & market it well on internet , you will end up with requests from clients looking out for the scripts that you plan to sell.
    Build an attractive website , have DEMO & DOCUMENTATION / TUTORIALS / MANUALS for the scripts on your site , which will aid the clients in testing & trying before buying , this will add more credibility to your script & you will gain reputation on long-run.

Anyway this is my suggestion , but its time consuming & you have to invest bit time & effort to build & promote your website services.

All the best guys :)

phptechie, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  8. bizacquire

bizacquire Active Member

Best Answers:
    Kindly would to open your website,
    maybe I can to be your reseller.
    I have ivideo service to app demo, so maybe I can sell service to create app too

bizacquire, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  9. souptik

souptik Member

Best Answers:
    We are a app review website and can cover some of your apps on our website. Let's talk further on this if you are interested.

souptik, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  10. neest321

neest321 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is ONLY one way to sell apps through mobile marketplaces. Unlike software, it is difficult to sell apps independently due to major security issue.

neest321, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  11. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    He's right, some are a real pain in the ass, you don't see the catches until you've paid your way in to the market place, then there's compiling the correct way, compressing files, review processes, modifying files for each market place... many of these things rear their ugly heads late into development & it's even worse if you're making apps for clients (especially in the freelance market).

thsadmin, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  12. mark ginn

mark ginn Active Member

Best Answers:
    get yourself on the mobile market place and get some reviews, im pretty sure you can buy 5 stars to get you started as well as in depth comments, should work a treat

mark ginn, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  13. Mijendra k.c.

Mijendra k.c. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    publish it on internet servers or in some forum.

Mijendra k.c., Mar 10, 2014 IP