1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Site and all Google sorted...still not on Google.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by n00bf0rc3, Mar 5, 2014.

Good day guys,

I have been working on a website recently and still do not have a Google presence. I have created sitemaps, fixed robots.txt, added keywords and sorted everything out with Google Webmaster. Am I missing anything?

- Site is fairly new and very little traffic is coming in and out - is that the case?

n00bf0rc3, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  2. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    how you check presence of your website on Google ? If you mention your website on Google and its showing or not ? if not then check your code has Noindex tag ? if yes then remove them.

OSSEO, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  3. Johnolo

Johnolo Member

Best Answers:
    add video
    after add video XML sitemap plugin in your wordpress
    generate video sitemap
    ping google.com

Johnolo, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  4. malteseo

malteseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    The time needed for a "new" site to be included in Google's index varies depending:
    • History: Was it live in the past or brand new domain? Was it blocked before by robots maybe?
    • Content: How many pages? Is it unique? Are you updating it regularly?
    • Links: Have you started promoting the site? Did you share it in any of your social accounts?
    Just some pointers, could be anything to be honest.

malteseo, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  5. n00bf0rc3

n00bf0rc3 Member

Best Answers:
    When I type in site:www.mysite.com then it shows the pages. However, when I type "My Site Name" on Google, it will only show me my Facebook Page. I have made sure none are on "no index"

Sorry I don't quite follow. Also, my website is not based n Wordpress but PrestaShop.

History: It's a brand new domain and the site has been active for almost two months.

Content: It;s an online site and very little visitors (I think this is most likely the case but I need someone to verify).

Also I have a decent Facebook presence of over 2000 likes direct interest in my niche.

n00bf0rc3, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  6. malteseo

malteseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you can share the domain name in private message, I will have a quick look. Even if the number of backlinks is low, two months seems too much in my opinion.

malteseo, Mar 5, 2014 IP